PDA

View Full Version : The Government is so Dumb

zitothebrave
12-17-2013, 09:12 PM
Snowden is out of the country out of our reach. With tons of data we would hate to lose. He conned his way into the system by getting test answers then found a way to slowly farm data.

If this was Vegas or the computer industry this guy would be hired.

Ignoring the sensitive info the us wouldn't want to be released to foreign nations. Snowden would be a potential asset.

Krgrecw
12-18-2013, 01:45 AM
I think snowden is the one looking like the dumbass from where he is. Hope He has fun living under a commie regime for the rest of his life. He'll enjoy all those freedoms in Russia. He better hope that Putin never reaches the day where he realizes Snowden serves no more value to him.

goldfly
12-18-2013, 02:06 AM
Snowden is a patriot

Hope one day I can buy him a drink somewhere in this world

Hope Brazil gives him perminant asylum

Dalyn
12-18-2013, 03:04 AM
Hide your wife. Hide your kids.

goldfly
12-18-2013, 03:14 AM
Hide your wife. Hide your kids.

no reason to do this

Dalyn
12-18-2013, 03:51 AM
no reason to do this

It was a joke about the thread title.

goldfly
12-18-2013, 03:55 AM
haha

i know the quote and where it comes from

i was trying to link a funny vine video of that mixed with Drake but couldn't get it to work

Dalyn
12-18-2013, 03:57 AM
haha

i know the quote and where it comes from

i was trying to link a funny vine video of that mixed with Drake but couldn't get it to work

Oh, okay. I was wondering. :cooter:

goldfly
12-18-2013, 04:01 AM
the video was drake singing "I'm tryna give Halle Berry a baby and no one can stop me" and then it cuts to that news clip saying "obviously we have a rapist...."

but couldn't get it to work

:(

Dalyn
12-18-2013, 04:11 AM
:Sad:

goldfly
12-18-2013, 04:17 AM
before we get to off track

i really do love Snowden and hope to buy him a drink in Russia or Brazil

he is a true patriot

The Chosen One
12-18-2013, 08:01 AM
It was interesting to watch 60 minutes the other day, they had the Director and Deputy Director of NSA on and his thoughts about Snowden.

Two points were made:
Deputy Director said he would consider to negotiate Snowden's amnesty. But he'd have to thoroughly know everything that was left in Snowden's arsenal to get back. Sounds like a set up.

Director went after Snowden's character. The cheating the tests, the girlfriend saying he wears a cover around his computer desk so she can't see what he's working on.

Director tried to portray him as some weirdo with hostages, didn't really give him credit for what he actually did.

All I saw were the top two in the NSA slandering his character trying to make him seem less of a patriot and more of thug/weirdo.

If it weren't so blatantly obvious that Snowden has them shaking, that 60 minutes piece was just that.

goldfly
12-18-2013, 04:18 PM
It was interesting to watch 60 minutes the other day, they had the Director and Deputy Director of NSA on and his thoughts about Snowden.

Two points were made:
Deputy Director said he would consider to negotiate Snowden's amnesty. But he'd have to thoroughly know everything that was left in Snowden's arsenal to get back. Sounds like a set up.

Director went after Snowden's character. The cheating the tests, the girlfriend saying he wears a cover around his computer desk so she can't see what he's working on.

Director tried to portray him as some weirdo with hostages, didn't really give him credit for what he actually did.

All I saw were the top two in the NSA slandering his character trying to make him seem less of a patriot and more of thug/weirdo.

If it weren't so blatantly obvious that Snowden has them shaking, that 60 minutes piece was just that.

cbs and 60 minutes should be ashamed of that "news piece"

it was nothing more than an infomercial for the NSA

sturg33
12-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Obama/Bush... thousands of others should be the ones on trial for treason. Snowden is a patriot.

zitothebrave
12-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Ignoring the patriot part its just poor strategy. Snowden has info the us wants. He turns it all over and the us learnsfrom him how exactly he did everything to prevent it from happening again.

gilesfan
12-19-2013, 10:18 AM
He's a PATRIOT, I TELL YA!

sturg33
12-19-2013, 11:33 AM

Ahh yes... you prefer your government spying on everything we do.

GOTTA PROTECT US FROM TERRORISTS!!!!

goldfly
12-19-2013, 02:29 PM

more of a patriot than what we claim to be a patriot these days in this country

Tapate50
12-19-2013, 04:21 PM
more of a patriot than what we claim to be a patriot these days in this country

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNdfPlKngq7dydy2JQrreh_QPhcCwJH-nehnqO4cF69KNOY6dN

Really?

jpx7
12-19-2013, 05:36 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNdfPlKngq7dydy2JQrreh_QPhcCwJH-nehnqO4cF69KNOY6dN

Need to fix the flag:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svg/200px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svg.png

BedellBrave
12-20-2013, 09:42 AM

Really?

Still really like that movie, even though as a Tory, I thought the propaganda was over the top. ;-)