PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 4

NinersSBChamps
12-18-2013, 04:42 PM
I haven't played my PS3 in months, but I have a month off from school, so I am downloading this game. I liked some of the call of duty games and have heard this game is better. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

CyYoung31
12-19-2013, 08:14 AM
There's a thread for this.

The Chosen One
12-19-2013, 10:39 AM
I have it on ps3. It's better than cod imo plus better graphics imo.

I got it because it was 25 bucks on black Friday. It's pretty fun. If you get it add me on psn Mike_Huntburns

CyYoung31
12-19-2013, 11:09 AM

The Chosen One
12-19-2013, 11:51 AM

I'm not sure if I want a mod to merge this. We've had on-going complaints of topics not being too defined and if this was lost in the generic video game thread, then god help us all.

NinersSBChamps
12-19-2013, 11:55 AM
I have it on ps3. It's better than cod imo plus better graphics imo.

I got it because it was 25 bucks on black Friday. It's pretty fun. If you get it add me on psn Mike_Huntburns

It's definitely a little different than COD. I played a few minutes of the mullti player and thought it was very strange. Story mode seems alright though.

I'll give this game a shot since I paid 50 bucks for it though. I couldn't figure out how to invite someone to multi player though.

Chammo7 is my PSN.

The Chosen One
12-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Are you playing now? I'll log on for about 20 minutes and play. I have to find my headset.

The Chosen One
12-19-2013, 12:27 PM
You haven't accepted my friend request, so I guess you're not playing online. I'm going to turn off my PS3 and go watch Adult Movies.

CyYoung31
12-19-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure if I want a mod to merge this. We've had on-going complaints of topics not being too defined and if this was lost in the generic video game thread, then god help us all.

You've never had the strength to do what is necessary.

NinersSBChamps
12-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I don't know where my headset is right now. I accepted your friend request about 20 minutes after you logged off.

goldfly
12-20-2013, 03:54 PM

and you are posting in it

i played it recently. always been a CoD fan. i asked for BF for Christmas (really cause i don't know and hate asking for christmas presents)

i played it recently and i like it and believe it is better than Ghosts

if i get, i will join up with ya

CyYoung31
12-20-2013, 10:14 PM
and you are posting in it

i played it recently. always been a CoD fan. i asked for BF for Christmas (really cause i don't know and hate asking for christmas presents)

i played it recently and i like it and believe it is better than Ghosts

if i get, i will join up with ya

It's the entire staff's job to make sure topic titles are as loosely defined as possible.

goldfly
12-26-2013, 03:52 AM
i did get it for Christmas

The Chosen One
12-26-2013, 06:18 AM
i did get it for Christmas
:eusa_dance:

Hawk
12-26-2013, 10:22 AM
I had it for the PS4, but returned it because it was literally the buggiest game I have ever played in my entire life. Hopefully they have patched up a lot of the initial problems, but I still can't believe they would send a title to print in that condition.

NinersSBChamps
12-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Yeah seriously ef this game. The game data doesn't save at all. Each time I turn on the PS3 and start it acts like this is the first time I've played it. Campaign mode starts over each time and online multi player is the same way.

The Chosen One
12-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah seriously ef this game. The game data doesn't save at all. Each time I turn on the PS3 and start it acts like this is the first time I've played it. Campaign mode starts over each time and online multi player is the same way.

Never had that problem before.

Are you sure your hardddrive is saving the data? Is your HDD maxed out?

zitothebrave
12-26-2013, 01:46 PM
I had it for the PS4, but returned it because it was literally the buggiest game I have ever played in my entire life. Hopefully they have patched up a lot of the initial problems, but I still can't believe they would send a title to print in that condition.

You've obviously never played Big Rig

I never did anything this bonkers in the game aside from driving through buildings, but it was terrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4PVFof0LE