PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all

zitothebrave
12-24-2013, 11:40 PM
In the spirit of the season. I wish all of you and your families a safe and happy holidays. I know I'll be well lubricated in the next 24 hours so it's gonna be great.

Hopefully we'll all still be here for another year of 10 to keep on enjoying. Also hopefully this time next year we'll be happily enjoying a Braves World Series Victory.

Mrs. Meta
12-25-2013, 01:06 AM
In the spirit of the season. I wish all of you and your families a safe and happy holidays. I know I'll be well lubricated in the next 24 hours so it's gonna be great.

Hopefully we'll all still be here for another year of 10 to keep on enjoying. Also hopefully this time next year we'll be happily enjoying a Braves World Series Victory.

I love you!

AerchAngel
12-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Merry Christmas to All.

To of my bestest friends on here Dalyn, Happy Holidays and Solstice!!!

The wife is very happy with her tablet. She can put her pictures on TV now to show the family and can't wait to visit them this weekend to show them off.

Oklahomahawk
12-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy whatever that thing is that Muslims celebrate this time of year, Happy holidays for anyone who doesn't celebrate anything or any of the things I just mentioned.

In short, have a great day everyone and celebrate whatever makes you happy and know that you do have friends, even if we are just "virtual" as far as physical form goes, we're still your friends!!!

The Chosen One
12-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Merry Christmas to All.

To of my bestest friends on here Dalyn, Happy Holidays and Solstice!!!

The wife is very happy with her tablet. She can put her pictures on TV now to show the family and can't wait to visit them this weekend to show them off.

:Sad:

Dalyn
12-25-2013, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le1sDyai-JM

AerchAngel
12-25-2013, 03:18 PM

I know Dalyn's affiliation and respect his opinion that is why I single him out on the other part.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you as well.

Dalyn
12-25-2013, 05:56 PM
I know Dalyn's affiliation and respect his opinion that is why I single him out on the other part.

Don't mind him. He is just jealous.

Merry Christmas! Hope you (and everyone else) had a great one.

Dalyn
12-25-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6AuTch808I

The Chosen One
12-25-2013, 09:30 PM

Don't mind him. He is just jealous.

zitothebrave
12-25-2013, 09:54 PM

Why you gotta be forgetting about me though? :Sad:

The Chosen One
12-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Why you gotta be forgetting about me though? :Sad:

Racial thing I guess. IDK

Probably because Dalyn is black also.

zitothebrave
12-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I just assumed AA doesn't like Jersey folk.

The Chosen One
12-25-2013, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't either.

Although I do have some relatives in Hackensack... so I'm kind of neutral about it.

AerchAngel
12-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Huh?

You bunch of freaking Grinches. I said Merry Christmas to you all, it was my first line.

Then I gave a shout out to Dalyn because of his beliefs and he is one of my closer friends on here, I am not going to disrespect him either.

Scrooges :Sad:

The Chosen One
12-26-2013, 12:03 AM
I hope this doesn't mean you're going to leave the site again and blame me.

On a side note: Christmas in the 90's was so much better. I miss it.

zitothebrave
12-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Huh?

You bunch of freaking Grinches. I said Merry Christmas to you all, it was my first line.

Then I gave a shout out to Dalyn because of his beliefs and he is one of my closer friends on here, I am not going to disrespect him either.

Scrooges :Sad:

Haha

I have been a scrooge for years. Working retail kills christmas. Maybe it didn't 10 years ago but it did for me. I don't get how parents do it.

The Chosen One
12-26-2013, 12:15 AM
Haha

I have been a scrooge for years. Working retail kills christmas. Maybe it didn't 10 years ago but it did for me. I don't get how parents do it.

I remember on Black Friday, this mom thought MacBooks were on sale at Best Buy (they were the same price as before and after BF, since Apple rarely puts these on discount, it's usually the store will throw in a gift card of store credit). She was yelling tooth and nail at the Best Buy associate to go track one down, I assume because she thought this was the best price she was going to be able to get it for at any time of the year.

goldfly
12-26-2013, 03:51 AM
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1512383_727651870589160_217861974_n.jpg

50PoundHead
12-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Joy of the season to all!