PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Senate Primary

nsacpi
09-29-2021, 09:32 AM

I think the GOP primaries in general are going to be a fascinating battle between the Fake Crazies and Real Crazies.

They potentially will provide a preview of the 2024 nomination "contest." I put the word contest in quotes because I'm not sure it will be much of one. Given a choice between a Fake Crazy and the Real Thing the party is going to go for the real deal. This is why I'm pessimistic about the chances of DeSantis, Cotton, Scott, etc if very poorly chosen one runs.

I hope I'm wrong. The country is better off when both parties nominate sane sensible people.

Jaw
09-29-2021, 09:53 AM
I'm a fan of Vance and hope he pulls that seat out. I'm curious what he's done to be labeled crazy by someone voting for the open borders for unvaccinated, pick your gender, racially discriminate for racial justice, crowd.

nsacpi
09-29-2021, 10:00 AM
I'm a fan of Vance and hope he pulls that seat out. I'm curious what he's done to be labeled crazy by someone voting for the open borders for unvaccinated, pick your gender, racially discriminate for racial justice, crowd.

I don't think Vance is a Real Crazy. He is a smart sane man. Every politician puts out some red meat for the base.

mqt
09-30-2021, 10:44 AM

I don’t think Vance is crazy. I’m pretty sure Mandel is, though.