PDA

View Full Version : Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

nsacpi
09-10-2022, 02:23 PM
True meaning of MAGA. As Christina Bobb can attest.

thethe
09-10-2022, 02:29 PM
This is how the regime is trying to prevent what is inevitable.

Same playbook of the Russia hoax.

Tie up people with little means in litigation and get what you want. Silence.

Trumps an idiot for not setting up a legal defense fund for all this nonsense.

Garmel
09-10-2022, 03:06 PM
Hard to believe there are people who still can't figure out that this is corrupt lawfare.

Tapate50
09-10-2022, 03:22 PM
About time. Literally some of the scummiest people on planet Earth

cajunrevenge
09-10-2022, 08:33 PM
These same people crying were cheering when Trumps lackey Durham was prosecuting Sussman for being a Democrat. We just learned about the political prosecution. If Craig. Again they dont care. So you partisan hacks can **** off with your pity party. If you care a bit there issues dont champion the King of frivolous lawsuits and political prosecutions.

Garmel
09-10-2022, 08:35 PM
lol

cajunrevenge
09-10-2022, 08:48 PM
I would laugh too if I was as big of hypocrite as you. You STILL cant even admit you fell for the Sussman hoax.

Garmel
09-10-2022, 08:55 PM
I would laugh too if I was as big of hypocrite as you. You STILL cant even admit you fell for the Sussman hoax.

lol

Runnin
09-10-2022, 09:22 PM
This is how the regime is trying to prevent what is inevitable.

A 4 year term in office is not really a "regime".

There's an older aphorism that fits perfectly: what ye sow so shall ye reap.

MAJA - Make Appointed Judges Anxious

Runnin
09-10-2022, 10:35 PM
Trumps an idiot for not setting up a legal defense fund for all this nonsense.

That's funny. It was called "The Official Election Defense Fund", the target of the next investigation in your leader's crimes.

Tapate50
09-10-2022, 11:01 PM
I mean if you can’t openly admit lawyers are generally ****ty people then people aren’t being real.

cajunrevenge
09-10-2022, 11:08 PM
Theres plenty of good people who are lawyers.

Tapate50
09-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Theres plenty of good people who are lawyers.

Sure. Lol

cajunrevenge
09-11-2022, 01:17 AM
I like that Trumps lawyers getting in trouble for outright lies, frivolous/meritless lawsuits, and shady **** is somehow the Democrats fault. Trump getting in trouble with the law is Democrats fault. These people made their own bed. Cry all you want. No one cares about your fake outrage.

Garmel
09-11-2022, 07:42 AM
lol

Runnin
09-11-2022, 09:07 AM
For Trump’s Lawyers, Legal Exposure Comes With the Job (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/for-trump-s-lawyers-legal-exposure-comes-with-the-job/ar-AA11G2fP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=32df7b2cb1154353a2cc150f29c51404)

A dark joke has begun circulating among lawyers following the many legal travails of former President Donald J. Trump: MAGA actually stands for “making attorneys get attorneys.”

Over six years and nine major investigations by Congress, the Justice Department and local prosecutors, as Mr. Trump has managed to avoid removal from the presidency and indictment, it has become clear that serving as one of his lawyers is a remarkably risky job — and one that can involve considerable legal exposure. Time after time, his attorneys have been asked to testify as witnesses to potential crimes — or evaluated as possible criminal conspirators themselves.

Most lawyers are at least smart enough to stay out of legal trouble.

Garmel
09-11-2022, 09:25 AM
After the FBI collusion fiasco we catch several corrupt things the FBI is doing with the Inspector General recommending the entire FBI upper echelon be investigated for possible corruption. You would think people would get it but they don't.

In this case the FBI totally ignores legal precedent that the president determines what documents are classified and what are his personal records (Not NARA) in order to affect the midterms. The leaks should tell you something but the usual meatheads just ignore it.

cajunrevenge
09-11-2022, 02:15 PM
And then you slayed the jabawookie and went on to save Narnia. Cool story bro.

Garmel
09-11-2022, 03:07 PM
*yawn*

cajunrevenge
09-11-2022, 03:59 PM
*fart*

Garmel
09-11-2022, 05:20 PM
*BURP*

Garmel
09-11-2022, 05:29 PM
One of the few times Cajun has been honest on these forums:

"whatever happens we need a full investigation of everything and everyone in the Trump administration. I fear the Democrats are going to be weak and say we need to move on. I dont know what Avenatti's policied are but if fhey are anywhere close to acceptable I might go with him. For once in my damn lifetime I want these bastards held accountable. I know the law well enough to know everyone is a criminal if you look hard enough."

Bootlicker

cajunrevenge
09-11-2022, 08:41 PM
If your head wasnt up your ass you would notice the pattern that Trump has problems with breaking rules. He has his entire life. So far he has only been convicted of civil violations but when you get into politics it gets a spotlight put on you. Trump has repeatedly got special treatment yet you people try to pretend he is being persecuted.

Garmel
09-11-2022, 08:54 PM
If your head wasnt up your ass you would notice the pattern that Trump has problems with breaking rules. He has his entire life. So far he has only been convicted of civil violations but when you get into politics it gets a spotlight put on you. Trump has repeatedly got special treatment yet you people try to pretend he is being persecuted.

Cool story. That doesn't change the fact that you just admitted that you'd be willing to do anything (including breaking the rules) to put Trump and company in jail. You're a bootlickin' Little Eichmann

Anybody who doesn't have **** for brains sees that the DOJ/FBI has your same outlook. I know people who detest Trump with every fiber of their body that see the nonsense that's occurring against Trump.

57Brave
09-11-2022, 09:20 PM
In Cajun's defense, he seems to be trying to make sense of what Trump was doing with classified info at his golf motel.

and why he didnt return it after the 3rd or 4th request.
All of it

cajunrevenge
09-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Cool story. That doesn't change the fact that you just admitted that you'd be willing to do anything (including breaking the rules) to put Trump and company in jail. You're a bootlickin' Little Eichmann

Anybody who doesn't have **** for brains sees that the DOJ/FBI has your same outlook. I know people who detest Trump with every fiber of their body that see the nonsense that's occurring against Trump.

And what rule would that be? And considering how you like to assign beliefs to people I dont buy your story.

Garmel
09-11-2022, 09:59 PM
And what rule would that be? And considering how you like to assign beliefs to people I dont buy your story.

"I know the law well enough to know everyone is a criminal if you look hard enough."

What do you think? lol.

cajunrevenge
09-11-2022, 10:30 PM
It certainly isnt a rule. I am pro investigation of politicians. That includes Hillary and Biden and all these other high level people. Republicans have said they will investigate everything that moves after the mid terms. Do I cry about that like you would? Hell no. Investigate away. Unlike you I carry water for nobody.