PDA

View Full Version : Positive stories that give hope for 'Murica Part II...

The Chosen One
02-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Let's try this again.

The Chosen One
02-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Video that proves kids are born blind to racism and that parents have the most influence ultimately.

http://youtu.be/VifdBFp5pnw

weso1
02-08-2014, 11:40 PM
I'm not watching that whole video. Is the point supposed to be that those kids haven't had influence from their parents yet? I mean they aren't 2 year olds. Clearly they have had significant influence from their parents. To me this video just proves that the Cheerios thing was hilariously overblown by oversensitive liberals who spend too much time reading internet comments made mostly by bored trolls and/or drunk people.

Maybe your third try will be a better one.

The Chosen One
02-08-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm not watching that whole video. Is the point supposed to be that those kids haven't had influence from their parents yet? I mean they aren't 2 year olds. Clearly they have had significant influence from their parents. To me this video just proves that the Cheerios thing was hilariously overblown by oversensitive liberals who spend too much time reading internet comments made mostly by bored trolls and/or drunk people.

How is it hilarious overblown by oversensitive liberals when it's conservative trolls who drew first blood?

Same for the coke commercial, do you think that was oversensitive liberals too?

The Chosen One
02-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Glad to see it only took 2 posts for this thread to get derailed this time compared to last time.

Krgrecw
02-09-2014, 12:11 AM
School has a bigger factor on race than parents. It wasn't til middle school that my schools started getting segregated. I also know quite a few teenagers who were on the 'racism is wrong' wagon then got a job in retail/waitressing and saw how life is..

Gary82
02-09-2014, 12:25 AM
School has a bigger factor on race than parents. It wasn't til middle school that my schools started getting segregated. I also know quite a few teenagers who were on the 'racism is wrong' wagon then got a job in retail/waitressing and saw how life is..

So the moral of this story is racism is right?

The Chosen One
02-09-2014, 12:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyx10Kxdq64

weso1
02-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Here's one I found:

link (http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx)

You have to give Americans credit. It took a while, but I think they're finally starting to understand how silly it was to vote for a person with an embarrassingly empty resume. If you're going to vote for a democrat at least vote for someone who is qualified to be president. So I do see some hope for Murica.

The Chosen One
02-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Literally the same thing aa posted 2 months ago. Sigh.

zitothebrave
02-09-2014, 08:55 AM
I'm 99% sure weso did that on purpose. Remembering how pissed you were the last thread was derailed. Give him a little credit.

weso1
02-09-2014, 09:55 AM
:YDS: