PDA

View Full Version : fraud question for legal eagles

nsacpi
03-10-2023, 06:25 AM
if a company selling soup labels something chicken soup when it is really clam chowder I assume customers can sue for fraud if the deception is willful

along the same lines would a customer of a media company promoting fair and balanced news coverage be able to sue for fraud if the company willfully peddles a pack of lies

cajunrevenge
03-10-2023, 08:12 AM
Fox News dropped the fair and balanced phrase a long time ago for obvious reasons. Fair and balanced is a matter of opinion anyways. Crazy people like little thethe thing Fox News, which literally exists to help Republicans get elected, is biased in favor of Democrats.

Tapate50
03-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Why do people here think nailing Fox News is a coup against anyone here?

To my knowledge Twitter, etc seems to be everyone’s go to for real breaking news (unless it was shut down because Elon ran it into the ground like all the Libs here predicted)

Garmel
03-10-2023, 08:54 AM
lol

sturg33
03-10-2023, 09:52 AM
It reminds me when a board poster famously declared himself "I am intelligent" but is wrong about literally everything.

nsacpi
03-10-2023, 11:17 AM
The folks who encountered legal difficulties from their actions on January 6 might have grounds for a pretty good class action suit against entities like Fox that led them to believe their country was being stolen from them.

Tapate50
03-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Yeah, sure they do. BL's judgement is always spot on.

sturg33
03-10-2023, 11:26 AM
The folks who encountered legal difficulties from their actions on January 6 might have grounds for a pretty good class action suit against entities like Fox that led them to believe their country was being stolen from them.

perhaps they could sue the capitol police for being led to believe they were getting a tour

Garmel
03-10-2023, 11:33 AM
It's funny how libs can't figure out how they're being manipulated again over this Faux News stuff.