PDA

View Full Version : Can you guy help Rico out?

rico43
02-17-2014, 11:52 PM
Hope boss doesn't delete this, as I am getting a little frantic about my deadline. In my other life as a retired sportswriter, rico43 (me) is trying to raise money to publish my first novel!

Entitled "Here In the Land of Victory," it has football mixed in with murder, love, hate and a little spooky stuff. But no zombies! You can help by going to kickstarter.com and little up the title or my real world name (Jenkins). Every little bit helps and will be rewarded if we make our goal.

THANKS

rico43
02-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Hope boss doesn't delete this, as I am getting a little frantic about my deadline. In my other life as a retired sportswriter, rico43 (me) is trying to raise money to publish my first novel!

Entitled "Here In the Land of Victory," it has football mixed in with murder, love, hate and a little spooky stuff. But no zombies! You can help by going to kickstarter.com and little up the title or my real world name (Jenkins). Every little bit helps and will be rewarded if we make our goal.

THANKS

Mrs. Meta
02-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Did anyone help Rico out? :Sad:

The Chosen One
02-18-2014, 03:21 PM
I'm broke. And this site is paid for for the next 3 years

Mrs. Meta
02-18-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm broke. And this site is paid for for the next 3 years

Whelp, I think I can safely speak for just about everyone here that if you ever need PBS pledge drives for the site... Ya know.

... Not to leave you out, Rico!

rico43
02-18-2014, 10:42 PM
We've shut down the site due to kickstarter being hacked this weekend. We will try again in April another way. I will delete this thread tomorrow, but wanted to say thanks to those who offered to help.

Oklahomahawk
02-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Personally I think the lack of zombies pretty much doomed the whole damn thing.