PDA

View Full Version : I'm irrationally ticked off...

weso1
02-22-2014, 08:44 PM
Because I think my neighbor washes his car way too often. I mean it seems like it's three times a week he's washing a car. It makes me angry for some reason, even though it really shouldn't bother me at all.

Also, ESPN is really pissing me off with these top plays from high school kids. I don't want to see a high school kid make a half court shot. I don't care.

NinersSBChamps
02-22-2014, 08:47 PM
What kind of car is it?

weso1
02-22-2014, 08:49 PM
What kind of car is it?

It's a Mercedes something or other and it's pretty bad ass looking. But he's out there washing the Camry just as much. I think there's an outside chance he's a drug dealer.

Oklahomahawk
02-22-2014, 10:34 PM
My neighbor is like that about mowing his lawn, he was out there yesterday and while it has been 70 the past 3 or 4 days it snowed just a little over a week ago (just a light dusting) and the grass is still brown.

weso1
02-22-2014, 11:43 PM
My neighbor is like that about mowing his lawn, he was out there yesterday and while it has been 70 the past 3 or 4 days it snowed just a little over a week ago (just a light dusting) and the grass is still brown.

I hear you. My neighbor across the street is like that. I personally pray for summer droughts so that my grass will die and I don't have to mow it in July/August. Mowing the lawn is therapeutic for the first month or so, but then after that it's quite cumbersome. Especially once the mosquitos are in full force.

Knucksie
02-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Also, ESPN is really pissing me off ...

Well, there's the problem, right there. Any sensible sports fan stopped watching ESPN after the Tag Team partners left Bristol. Plus, with every major league sport having networks, there's no justifiable reason to still be watching SportsCenter. As a dedicated rant thread, this to a poor start, especially with concerning yourself with how much your neighbor washes his cars. Who gives f**k about such trivial matters?

Find more serious life events to get hacked off over.

weso1
02-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Well, there's the problem, right there. Any sensible sports fan stopped watching ESPN after the Tag Team partners left Bristol. Plus, with every major league sport having networks, there's no justifiable reason to still be watching SportsCenter. As a dedicated rant thread, this to a poor start, especially with concerning yourself with how much your neighbor washes his cars. Who gives f**k about such trivial matters?

You mean like mundane and pointless sports message board postings?

NinersSBChamps
02-22-2014, 11:52 PM

Yes or maybe the fact that your message board clique is lacking a member.

The Chosen One
02-23-2014, 12:17 AM

I actually got a good laugh at the car wash thing... lol

TURBO
02-23-2014, 12:30 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/98002a3363f016e1a25758a6482d1d68/tumblr_inline_mu9iwipo5G1r8ewoi.gif

zitothebrave
02-23-2014, 01:52 AM
It's better to be ticked off than ticked on. Ohh wait.

Carp
02-23-2014, 03:41 AM
May be the car wash is a metaphor.

50PoundHead
02-23-2014, 08:13 AM
People wash their cars? I guess I didn't get that memo.

Knucksie
02-23-2014, 12:26 PM

Of course.