PDA

View Full Version : Ban Knives

gilesfan
03-03-2014, 03:19 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/02/gang-knife-wielding-men-in-deadly-attacks-on-china-train-station/

zitothebrave
03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm looking forward to watching the Gilesfan dice his onions with his Beretta.

The Chosen One
03-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Just imagine if they each had 30 mag clips. The death numbers would be lower.

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Just imagine if they each had 30 mag clips. The death numbers would be lower.

Or if just one person had a gun to quell this thing at 0 deaths except the killer. That arguement ( as bad as it is) goes both ways.

zitothebrave
03-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Or if just one person had a gun to quell this thing at 0 deaths except the killer. That arguement ( as bad as it is) goes both ways.

That's the most true thing someone has said ina gun debate here in a long time.

The Chosen One
03-03-2014, 03:51 PM

If a citizen is armed what makes you think the killers wouldn't have access to a gun? Don't you think they'd rather use guns than knives if the choice was there?

Dalyn
03-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Hurry up before the Russians get here.

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Hurry up before the Russians get here.

This.

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 04:28 PM
If a citizen is armed what makes you think the killers wouldn't have access to a gun? Don't you think they'd rather use guns than knives if the choice was there?

Stupidity.

The Chosen One
03-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Stupidity.

Stupid logic. Isn't the right always talking about criminals having access to guns so that's why we need guns? If these criminals have access to a gun then I'm sure the 4 would use one each.

We don't have mass knivings in the usa like this because we have guns. And yes a gun would've stopped the 4 with a knife. But logically if the citizen had access to a gun then the 4 killers would too.

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Stupid logic. Isn't the right always talking about criminals having access to guns so that's why we need guns? If these criminals have access to a gun then I'm sure the 4 would use one each.

We don't have mass knivings in the usa like this because we have guns. And yes a gun would've stopped the 4 with a knife. But logically if the citizen had access to a gun then the 4 killers would too.

I'm just messin with ya dude (the whole time).

Besides, people get stabbed all the time!

goldfly
03-03-2014, 06:54 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/02/gang-knife-wielding-men-in-deadly-attacks-on-china-train-station/

why are you worried about what China bans or not?

goldfly
03-03-2014, 06:55 PM
if more guns made places safer

the hood, Detroit and Chicago would be the safest place on the planet

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 06:59 PM
if more guns made places safer

the hood, Detroit and Chicago would be the safest place on the planet

And yet both have some of the more strict gun control laws .

goldfly
03-03-2014, 07:00 PM
And yet both have some of the more strict gun control laws .

:sigh

50PoundHead
03-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Well it is China, so they must have been Ginsu knives. No stopping the Ginsu knife. If you remember the television commercial, it can cut through an aluminum can! Wonder what the attacker did with his bonus gift, the cap snaffler? It snaffles caps off all size bottles, jugs, and jars and it really, really works!

jpx7
03-03-2014, 07:58 PM
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/michaelwalford/2006/09/29/knives_mental_instability.jpg?maxWidth=800&maxHeight=600

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Well it is China, so they must have been Ginsu knives. No stopping the Ginsu knife. If you remember the television commercial, it can cut through an aluminum can! Wonder what the attacker did with his bonus gift, the cap snaffler? It snaffles caps off all size bottles, jugs, and jars and it really, really works!

I have a set of four of those bad boys. They aren't easy to sharpen.

Tapate50
03-03-2014, 08:24 PM
:sigh

Why so blue buttercup?

bravesnumberone
03-03-2014, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsN0FCXw914

goldfly
03-05-2014, 02:39 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1901219_723213079082_24892073_n.jpg

Oklahomahawk
03-05-2014, 08:29 AM
This is why just having laws in and of themselves isn't the answer, it's a matter of who is interpreting them and how much of a DUMAS they are/aren't. I don't have a problem with the "stand your ground" law, but as I said back during the Zimmerman trial, you don't get to just pick your ground up and move it to wherever you need to in order to be in a position to shoot someone you already really wanted to shoot anyway. It's meant to be a defensive tool/law to help a person survive trouble, not at excuse for starting trouble, a transportable shield of "give me an effing reason" law. I think the South Park guys actually nailed it on the World War Z episode, which really scares me. If 2 guys are obviously "around the bend" as those two can actually explain what's really going on better than elected lawmakers or elected/appointed judicial members, how effed are we as a nation???

EDIT: Oh and this fairly new practice of just walking up to someone on the street and punching them, trying to knock them out for fun thing "the kids are doing now", I know it'll make me a bad person to say/do this but I promise you if anyone tries this sh!t on me, they'd better succeed because if I get my hands on them I wont' just hold them for the police so they can get a slap on the wrist or the equivalent of a traffic ticket, I'm going to do my best to make sure they never do that to anyone again.

AerchAngel
03-05-2014, 09:16 AM
I promise you if anyone tries this sh!t on me, they'd better succeed because if I get my hands on them I wont' just hold them for the police so they can get a slap on the wrist or the equivalent of a traffic ticket, I'm going to do my best to make sure they never do that to anyone again.

I am worse, you going to have to kill me or knock me complete out and go into witness protection because I do not give up. Think Carlos Zambrano but 100 times worst. If you physically try to hurt me or my family, my brain turns off and I go into beat the shat out of you mode until you are completely down. You will know because I have that Putin like glaze in my eyes screaming "Oh shat, this dude is in beast mode with pure evil intent"