PDA

View Full Version : Gameday threads info for 2014

NinersSBChamps
03-10-2014, 12:31 PM
The regular season is almost here! Most of you remember how I want this to go. For the new bloods of the board, I'll explain it again.

My rationale behind this gameday thread idea is to have fun first and foremost. Additionally I will have a thread to keep track of everyone's record throughout the season. The plan is to have the first place poster make the gameday thread for our first playoff game!

Rules are pretty simple. I will use myself as an example here. Game one against the Brewers, I make the GDT. If we win then I would make the next GDT until the Braves lose. Once the team loses someone can call making the GDT for the next game. Essentially this is like basketball where the winner stays. Now I know some of you would ask, "well what if someone can't make the thread for the next game?" I say if the poster can't make a thread, then one hour to first pitch anyone can step up to the plate. If we win, then normal rules apply moving forward.

Guys and gals I'd really love to see this work all season long. Thanks in advance for everything you do!

-Alex

Dalyn
03-10-2014, 06:19 PM
I am glad you are doing this again. Thanks!

NinersSBChamps
03-10-2014, 09:56 PM
One more thing I'd like to see is the game number in each thread title. It would make it easier for me to go through them. Just adding #whatever each time.

thethe
03-12-2014, 07:06 AM
I'm all in for this...as long as you start every gameday thread with (Negative fan).

NinersSBChamps
03-12-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm all in for this...as long as you start every gameday thread with (Negative fan).

Deal. As long as you start yours with positive overreaction fan.