View Full Version : Obama's Approval Rating Hits New Low

Hawk
03-12-2014, 10:06 AM
"Broad dissatisfaction"

Dude's got a long road to November.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NA-CA345_POLL_G_20140311181506.jpg

Krgrecw
03-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Curious. What do you imagine his approval rating is with African Americans? I imagine it's still over 80% Which is sad since African Americans are worse now in every statistical category then they were before Obama took office.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Curious. What do you imagine his approval rating is with African Americans? I imagine it's still over 80% Which is sad since African Americans are worse now in every statistical category then they were before Obama took office.

For most part you are probably correct. I never liked him, nor my brother, my mom and dad would protect him from attacks from us but do not like his policies. They think he made us worse and broke a lot of promises. He basically used the NAACP as a cover screen but not even helping them out on issues, nor has poverty been abolished, lessened or any programs to get the kids off the street or educate dead beat dads. I could go on. He and his posse is ruining Chicago and my home state of Illinois.

Basically the only thing he did for the black race is we have/had our first black and probably last black president ever. They are mostly disappointed in that he probably made it impossible for any black to run again, ever.

to answer your question - the color of his skin as the first black president and the reason why he is still around 80%, but the clergy, they can't stand him.

Gary82
03-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Basically the only thing he did for the black race is we have/had our first black and probably last black president ever. They are mostly disappointed in that he probably made it impossible for any black to run again, ever.

Preposterous.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Preposterous.

If he/she is Libertarian or Republican I might retract it.

The black clergy are beyond mad with him. He basically laughed at the black congregations. Not only he does not back up their plans to help the hood, but he laughed at their religious beliefs as well. There is more on what I heard from my family pastors about working with him to get this and that while stomping on their beliefs in the process and him reneging in the end.

and he isn't Muslim either.

zitothebrave
03-12-2014, 10:48 PM

Do you just look for ways to say new and crazy racial statements every day?

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Do you just look for ways to say new and crazy racial statements every day?

They don't bother me if they are the truth.

I have a Bill Cosby philosophy on how Lemmingnistic our kind are.

Case in point and it bugs me today. Our town got hit by an F5 tornado, my dad is the one to work with FEMA and he is getting the run around from them. I told him, just like Bush, Obama do not care, you bring nothing to the table. My dad was upset, but a few weeks later said I was correct. Other factors come in wanting the people to do this and that for him or his party and if they don't they can milk the funds to them. It was so bad that they were asking me for money, my brother and any person that have money and guess who gave them money, the church with no strings attached.

Go figure.

Gary82
03-12-2014, 10:58 PM
If he/she is Libertarian or Republican I might retract it.

The black clergy are beyond mad with him. He basically laughed at the black congregations. Not only he does not back up their plans to help the hood, but he laughed at their religious beliefs as well. There is more on what I heard from my family pastors about working with him to get this and that while stomping on their beliefs in the process and him reneging in the end.

and he isn't Muslim either.

He hasn't done enough for the black community, but that's another issue. I still disagree with the notion that theoretically a black man will never be elected president because of what Barack Obama did or did not do. You've backtracked a bit and said, maybe a conservative could win. Again, I feel a black democrat and/or liberal can be elected again.

I know religion has a vice like grip on the black communities (as a whole), but they still vote in large droves for democrats for president. Do you feel that there is going to be a sea change in the black demographic?

zitothebrave
03-12-2014, 11:00 PM
They don't bother me if they are the truth.

I have a Bill Cosby philosophy on how Lemmingnistic our kind are.

Case in point and it bugs me today. Our town got hit by an F5 tornado, my dad is the one to work with FEMA and he is getting the run around from them. I told him, just like Bush, Obama do not care, you bring nothing to the table. My dad was upset, but a few weeks later said I was correct. Other factors come in wanting the people to do this and that for him or his party and if they don't they can milk the funds to them. It was so bad that they were asking me for money, my brother and any person that have money and guess who gave them money, the church with no strings attached.

Go figure.

It doesn't bother me because I'm not black. It just find it awkward.

Krgrecw
03-12-2014, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=zitothebrave;85817]Do you just look for ways to say new and crazy racial statements every day?[/

AA, did I Make a racist comment or did I make a comment about blacks that liberals don't agree, so it's racist?

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 11:12 PM
He hasn't done enough for the black community, but that's another issue. I still disagree with the notion that theoretically a black man will never be elected president because of what Barack Obama did or did not do. You've backtracked a bit and said, maybe a conservative could win. Again, I feel a black democrat and/or liberal can be elected again.

I know religion has a vice like grip on the black communities (as a whole), but they still vote in large droves for democrats for president. Do you feel that there is going to be a sea change in the black demographic?

good post.

Since I do not choose sides politically I just don't like liars or those who promise things they would not commit themselves to. I voted for Clinton and pretty much did a lot in what he aimed for. I did not vote for Bush and the only individual I hate in this world is Cheney.

So....if I understand it from the family, they don;t like Obama at all, especially the religious side, they say he con his way knowing he will get their vote due to PRIDE. The first black to have a chance in their lifetime, they wanted to be a part of it. I say again, in their lifetime, we are talking 1940's till now and it was rough back then and if they can elect a black president they will. It is because of a monumental thing in history.

I will tell you this if Herman Cain and his many warts was against anyone except Billary or Obama would have had a chance as he would have gotten a lot of the black vote (roughly 80%) as well, but Obama and Billary made sure he was taking out first.

Remember that last paragraph, the blacks really don't care about parties when it comes to skin color and if they lived back in the past, they wanted history, no mistake about it. Most of my family would have voted for Cain if he were a choice between black or white.

I am not a Cain believer or follower, more of a Ben Carson person, but he would have done a lot more for blacks than Obama would and by a lot. The frustration in the black community is really bad now as he won't or refuse to listen to them unless there are conditions, problem is if they do as he say, he fails to do it. EVERY TIME.

To ultimately answer your question and this will be awful to type.
No. As long as male blacks continue to make kids without repercussions and women needing the government to take care of said kids, they will always vote Democrat unless the older generation is still around. This is why I say blacks will not be a president ever again, the older generation will die out and the young ones only know crime, making babies and sucking off the government teat.

Until that is broken our people will always be sheep/lemmings to the Dems, the only educated ones will prosper and not heed to either party and their ways.

And the Republicans are just a slight bit better but I do sense some slave type behavior in how they do business. Cheap labor they can grow fat on.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=zitothebrave;85817]Do you just look for ways to say new and crazy racial statements every day?[/

AA, did I Make a racist comment or did I make a comment about blacks that liberals don't agree, so it's racist?

Not racist at all if it is the truth.

zitothebrave
03-12-2014, 11:15 PM

You basically said blacks like Obama because he's black. Ignoring that black people loved BIll Clinton and voted in droves for Al Gore and John Kerry. The black approval of democrats is unrelated to Obama. Sure there is another part of it with Obama being black but you're making it seem like blind devotion to a politcal party or person is something that just started in 2008.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=Krgrecw;85825]

You basically said blacks like Obama because he's black. Ignoring that black people loved BIll Clinton and voted in droves for Al Gore and John Kerry. The black approval of democrats is unrelated to Obama. Sure there is another part of it with Obama being black but you're making it seem like blind devotion to a politcal party or person is something that just started in 2008.

Was there a black Republican to vote against?

No, never have been.

Like I said in the previous post, PRIDE of being black and having a black president in their lifetime. I heard it with my own ears from both of my now dead grandparents, they never thought to see a black president considering the crap they went to.

Make no mistake, blacks are not liberals, they are the ultimate anti g ay, anti abortion peeps on the planet and they take religion more seriously than the whites and you would rarely find a black atheist, it is practically non existent.

The blacks like free money in any way shape or form and get it the easy way they can, like free from the government.

Until you break that mindset, they will vote Democrat unless whitey white is going against a republican black, which will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happen. The Republicans need that partial slavery thing going if they want to keep all the money.

57Brave
03-13-2014, 01:33 PM
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/03/frank-rich-why-democrats-face-a-rout.html