PDA

View Full Version : Most beautiful place you've ever seen.

weso1
03-12-2014, 08:07 PM
I think to this day after visiting the beautiful rainforests and beaches of Olympic National Park (Mossy knows what I'm talking about), the incredible architecture of Prague, the majestic mountains and trees of Yellowstone and the picturesque lighthouse of Maine, that the most beautiful place I've been is in the outfield shagging flyballs during sunset at baseball practice in High School in East Tennessee.

zitothebrave
03-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Trenton tarpits.

Dalyn
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM
My new house!

nocalgirl10
03-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Big Sur and Yellowstone.

But one of these days I'm planning to make a road trip to the Grand Canyon and that will probably beat them both...

holden
03-12-2014, 09:57 PM
galapagos or lake titicaca

The Chosen One
03-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Stone Mountain or Grand Canyon for me.

Mojave Desert was pretty cool, so was Yuma. When gas was cheaper, my dad used to drive from Savannah to San Diego in 3 days. First day Savannah to Birmingham to Louisiana. Second day the entire state of Texas. Third day El Paso to San Diego. So I've seen the dilapidated roads of Mississippi, the desolate nothingness of driving Texas, Arizona, New Mexico being extremely hot and then really cold at night. Yuma was cool because the exits for food and such were below the interstate and mountains. Then driving up through the mountains to San Diego where it says turn off your AC because it will overheat your engine.

Also, Washington DC, Capitol Hill was very beautiful to walk around and see all the departments, the supreme court, White House. Looked very unreal to walk around the city and know all the history surrounding it.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Too many to list, I can't measure up to Goldfly in places I have been since he has trumped me in countries and my daughter has exceeded me as well, there are many places in Europe that were beautiful like there are many places in the States as well since I lived in all sections except the east and I heard I am not missing anything.

To answer your question, the Suffolk and Norfolk area of England is beautiful. Wales is similar yet not the same if you understand me. Basically the eastern coast of England is very beautiful and lived there for awhile makes you think about the things you've missed almost 30 years later.

zitothebrave
03-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Too many to list, I can't measure up to Goldfly in places I have been since he has trumped me in countries and my daughter has exceeded me as well, there are many places in Europe that were beautiful like there are many places in the States as well since I lived in all sections except the east and I heard I am not missing anything.

To answer your question, the Suffolk and Norfolk area of England is beautiful. Wales is similar yet not the same if you understand me. Basically the eastern coast of England is very beautiful and lived there for awhile makes you think about the things you've missed almost 30 years later.

I feel like you missed my Trenton Tarpits suggestion.

In all seriousness, the East Coast is home of all the US's history, the west has all the beauty, the easy has the history.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 11:00 PM
I feel like you missed my Trenton Tarpits suggestion.

In all seriousness, the East Coast is home of all the US's history, the west has all the beauty, the easy has the history.

The east is London, Frankfurt and Paris all along the coast, I know, been there many times and I don't miss it. It is gray all the time.

Will Smith Summertime had to be made somewhere, no way in hell that was Philly. A cesspool of a city, like Newark. You can add all of Delaware as well. Massachusetts have a bunch of chodes who talk funny to be cool.

I did not like my experience on the east coast and if I have to go there on business, I would have someone else to do it.

zitothebrave
03-12-2014, 11:12 PM
The east is London, Frankfurt and Paris all along the coast, I know, been there many times and I don't miss it. It is gray all the time.

Will Smith Summertime had to be made somewhere, no way in hell that was Philly. A cesspool of a city, like Newark. You can add all of Delaware as well. Massachusetts have a bunch of chodes who talk funny to be cool.

I did not like my experience on the east coast and if I have to go there on business, I would have someone else to do it.

Don't compare Philly and Newark. Philly is awesome. Sure some parts are cesspools (innnnnnn west Philadelphia) but other parts are deeply historic and other parts are really awesome. Some of the better bars I've been to have been in Philly.

Nothing compares to the awesomeness of a great shore town as well.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 11:18 PM
I heard Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine are places I need to go to see the real east coast.

Unfortunately I never made it there.

The megalopolis I visited were too much for me. I like Chicgao and I don't like Chicago, I hope you understand what I am saying, it is prettier than the ones on the east coast maybe cause you can actually see the sky more often than not, it just seems like a Coruscant like city to me.

If you don't know what a Coruscant type city is, google it, that is the eastern seaboard.

NinersSBChamps
03-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Hmm this one is tough. Maybe the Royal Palace in Stockholm or Ponte Vecchio in Florence.

AerchAngel
03-12-2014, 11:26 PM
There many "simple" places that would take your breath away and you wouldn't know about it and I been to many, all remembered vividly, just like Goldfly would tell you, there are places you would never forget, it is like "the moment".

Runnin
03-13-2014, 01:53 AM
Iguazu Falls, Argentina

Carp
03-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Been a lot of places but the Smokey Mountains on East TN is still the most beautiful place I've seen.

Other than that I'd go St Lucia and the Pitons as my next favorite.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/incoming/article50090.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/lucia-soufbay.jpg

Tapate50
03-13-2014, 07:41 AM
In my limited travels, I found Montana beautiful.

BlackwaterPark
03-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Grand Tetons, Glacier NP and Yellowstone are pretty amazing.

zitothebrave
03-14-2014, 03:34 PM
I heard Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine are places I need to go to see the real east coast.

Unfortunately I never made it there.

The megalopolis I visited were too much for me. I like Chicgao and I don't like Chicago, I hope you understand what I am saying, it is prettier than the ones on the east coast maybe cause you can actually see the sky more often than not, it just seems like a Coruscant like city to me.

If you don't know what a Coruscant type city is, google it, that is the eastern seaboard.

Northern New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine are a lot like your country out there so you'd like it. I enjoy civilization which is why I'm not loving northern new hampshire. Also getting snowed 2 feet on in March isn't my cup of tea.

goldfly
03-19-2014, 06:42 PM
a handful of places run through the head for that

would be tough to pick one to be honest

bravesnumberone
03-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Ireland countryside.