PDA

View Full Version : Political Conspiracy Theories.

The Chosen One
03-18-2014, 08:39 PM
I stumble upon stuff on the internet, and I'm never surprised when I go on conservative sites to see insanity.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/06/19/obama-tells-senior-un-official-the-united-states-will-be-a-muslim-country-by-2016″/

jpx7
03-18-2014, 10:19 PM
"Moslem".

AerchAngel
03-19-2014, 12:24 AM
I stumble upon stuff on the internet, and I'm never surprised when I go on conservative sites to see insanity.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/06/19/obama-tells-senior-un-official-the-united-states-will-be-a-muslim-country-by-2016″/

It pales in comparison to the liberal side and then some.

Wackos on the right wackos on the left. Why bother, you both suck.

The Chosen One
03-19-2014, 01:01 AM
It pales in comparison to the liberal side and then some.

Wackos on the right wackos on the left. Why bother, you both suck.

Let's start posting the liberal conspiracies.

Tapate50
03-19-2014, 07:24 AM

Al Gore and the interweb would like a word.

57Brave
03-19-2014, 07:46 AM
Of Gore's involvement in the then-developing Internet while in Congress, Internet pioneers Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn have also noted that,

As far back as the 1970s Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high-speed telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship [...] the Internet, as we know it today, was not deployed until 1993. When the Internet was still in the early stages of its deployment, Congressman Gore provided intellectual leadership by helping create the vision of the potential benefits of high speed computing and communication. As an example, he sponsored hearings on how advanced technologies might be put to use in areas like coordinating the response of government agencies to natural disasters and other crises.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mosaic

Perhaps one of the most important results of the Gore Bill was the development of Mosaic in 1993.[13][14] This World Wide Web browser is credited by most scholars as beginning the Internet boom of the 1990s:

Gore's legislation also helped fund the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois, where a team of programmers, including Netscape founder Marc Andreessen, created the Mosaic Web browser, the commercial Internet's technological springboard. 'If it had been left to private industry, it wouldn't have happened,' Andreessen says of Gore's bill, 'at least, not until years later.'[15

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore_and_information_technology

Tapate50
03-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Of Gore's involvement in the then-developing Internet while in Congress, Internet pioneers Vint Cerf and Bob Kahn have also noted that,

As far back as the 1970s Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high-speed telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship [...] the Internet, as we know it today, was not deployed until 1993. When the Internet was still in the early stages of its deployment, Congressman Gore provided intellectual leadership by helping create the vision of the potential benefits of high speed computing and communication. As an example, he sponsored hearings on how advanced technologies might be put to use in areas like coordinating the response of government agencies to natural disasters and other crises.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mosaic

Perhaps one of the most important results of the Gore Bill was the development of Mosaic in 1993.[13][14] This World Wide Web browser is credited by most scholars as beginning the Internet boom of the 1990s:

Gore's legislation also helped fund the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois, where a team of programmers, including Netscape founder Marc Andreessen, created the Mosaic Web browser, the commercial Internet's technological springboard. 'If it had been left to private industry, it wouldn't have happened,' Andreessen says of Gore's bill, 'at least, not until years later.'[15

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore_and_information_technology

You really need a hobby.

goldfly
03-19-2014, 07:51 AM
Al Gore and the interweb would like a word.

funny for a couple sad reasons

but you think that is a "conspiracy theory"? cause if you do, then i don't think you know what a conspiracy theory" is

Tapate50
03-19-2014, 08:02 AM
funny for a couple sad reasons

but you think that is a "conspiracy theory"? cause if you do, then i don't think you know what a conspiracy theory" is

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/tapate50/Fredi_zps615d0a0c.jpg (http://s113.photobucket.com/user/tapate50/media/Fredi_zps615d0a0c.jpg.html)

you guys are about as much fun as a bag of dicks giving you a root canal.

Krgrecw
03-19-2014, 08:11 AM
9/11 was an Inside job?
The 2000 election was stolen?

sturg33
03-19-2014, 08:38 AM
9/11 was an Inside job?

I don't know about inside job...

But the official story is not even close to being true

57Brave
03-19-2014, 08:49 AM
You really need a hobby.

you need to

a) learn how to Google---

b) Read History of 2000 Election and systematic purging of voter rolls. Or how SCOTUS shut down the counting

c) understand that 9/11 theories of inside job know no political boundries

goldfly
03-19-2014, 09:48 AM
so

there aren't any left wing/liberal conspiracy theories it seems

zitothebrave
03-19-2014, 10:23 AM
9/11 was an Inside job?

I actually don't know many liberals who think 9/11 is an inside job. Aka people who actively vote for the Democrat party like Tea Partiers actively vote for republicans.

That said, 9/11 has a ton of curiosities about it. Ignoring them is not the best. asking questions is the best.

2000 had tons of questions about it. and yeah I think it was stolen in a way. Hell there was well known cases of fraud and inconsistencies. Some conservatives even thought Gore would have won in Florida that day if not for the issues that were prevalent in heavy demmocrat counties that weren't in republican counties.

jpx7
03-19-2014, 10:30 AM

Here's one: The unseen hand of the market exists to crush our spirits and our souls.

(But it's true.)

The Chosen One
03-19-2014, 10:49 AM
The fact you had major non leadership Republicans in the birther movement.... the Leadership just didn't answer.

cajunrevenge
03-19-2014, 11:09 AM
If yoy want liberal conspiracy theories visit democraticunderground.com. All kinds out of crazy including a woman who is trying to surgically change into a panther.

jpx7
03-19-2014, 11:25 AM
a woman who is trying to surgically change into a panther.

Again: stuff like that doesn't really fall into "conspiracy theory" territory because neither word alone, nor the two words together, accurately describe "a woman who is trying to surgically change into a panther"—unless, for instance, someone has a theory that some other group is conspiring to surgically change a woman into a panther against her will or unbeknownst to her.

sturg33
03-19-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm a believer in the Bilderberg conspiracy.

I believe our President is just a puppet leader.

I'm not sure what I believe about 9/11... but I don't believe what we are told. They have used it as an excuse for the greatest expansion of government power in our history. Building don't just fall like that, especially WTC7.

I definitely believe in false flag terror attacks. They've been documented as much in declassified records.

I definitely believe in voting conspiracies. I don't think our votes count for much at all. I saw enough evidence during the Republican primary to reaffirm this belief.

goldfly
03-19-2014, 11:41 AM
If yoy want liberal conspiracy theories visit democraticunderground.com. All kinds out of crazy including a woman who is trying to surgically change into a panther.

ok

it has now evolved from that democrats/liberals don't have conspiracy theories to "republicans don't know what a conspiracy theory is"

weso1
03-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Thought this thread was going to be about political conspiracy theories. Looks like it's another lame attempt to bash conservatives. Welp see you guys in another thread.

The Chosen One
03-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Thought this thread was going to be about political conspiracy theories. Looks like it's another lame attempt to bash conservatives. Welp see you guys in another thread.

Nobody has posted a clear liberal conspiracy theory. I invited it.

goldfly
03-19-2014, 12:32 PM

i'm down to hear about some

you got any in general you would like to talk about? do you have any "liberal" conspiracy theories?

weso1
03-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Oil companies are trying to sabotage clean energy

Haliburton controlled G-Dub policy

Cheney ruled over G-Dub

G-Dub intentionally lied about Iraq

Iraq war was all about oil (There were many surrounding the Iraq war)

Reagan hated gays

2000 election which was already mentioned in this thread.

I don't really want to talk about them, no. Sav trying his best to one up Steak Sauce here lately with hilarious homerism.

weso1
03-19-2014, 02:50 PM
I'm willing to discuss conspiracy theories but I'm not going to get into a moronic debate about one side has some whilest the other doesn't. If you truly believe that then I can't have an honest debate with you.

The Chosen One
03-19-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't really want to talk about them, no. Sav trying his best to one up Steak Sauce here lately with hilarious homerism.

Why would you not want to talk about them, and then post in the thread to begin with? I asked for conspiracy theories, I think there are some ridiculous ones like birthers, the Columbia University Foreign Student Card was great and picked up steam on the internet.

If you watch the Dick Cheney Documentary that's been airing on Sho/HBO (Dick Cheney is interviewed), there are people interviewed that clearly state that Cheney was giving orders to Bush (pardon Libby, Bush decided Clemency). Don't fire Rumsfeld, and plenty of other things that they clashed on plenty of times. There were people that said during cabinet meetings, Bush would get interrupted by Cheney and be told how to handle.

Halliburton controlling G-Dub Policy is a stretch, but when you see who's profited the most out of Iraq, Halliburton is up there.

I don't think G-Dub intentionally lied about Iraq, I think people ilke Cheney who was pushing war, in addition to staff, mislead him and gave him false evidence about WMD. I think he felt he was on a roll after the successes in Afghanistan at the time, that going to Iraq to liberate them would add on to his political capital.

Reagan is the godfather of entering religion into politics. Don't know for sure if he hated gays...

2,000 election, the more they recounted the closer Gore got (I think he was within 80 votes) then the recounts were abruptly stopped.

The Chosen One
03-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Also,my favorite new phrase I learned from 57, is shaking their fists.

weso1
03-19-2014, 03:33 PM
Why would you not want to talk about them, and then post in the thread to begin with? I asked for conspiracy theories, I think there are some ridiculous ones like birthers, the Columbia University Foreign Student Card was great and picked up steam on the internet.

If you watch the Dick Cheney Documentary that's been airing on Sho/HBO (Dick Cheney is interviewed), there are people interviewed that clearly state that Cheney was giving orders to Bush (pardon Libby, Bush decided Clemency). Don't fire Rumsfeld, and plenty of other things that they clashed on plenty of times. There were people that said during cabinet meetings, Bush would get interrupted by Cheney and be told how to handle.

Halliburton controlling G-Dub Policy is a stretch, but when you see who's profited the most out of Iraq, Halliburton is up there.

I don't think G-Dub intentionally lied about Iraq, I think people ilke Cheney who was pushing war, in addition to staff, mislead him and gave him false evidence about WMD. I think he felt he was on a roll after the successes in Afghanistan at the time, that going to Iraq to liberate them would add on to his political capital.

Reagan is the godfather of entering religion into politics. Don't know for sure if he hated gays...

2,000 election, the more they recounted the closer Gore got (I think he was within 80 votes) then the recounts were abruptly stopped.

I just meant that I don't want to talk about the ones I listed, because they've been discussed ad nauseam.

I thought maybe you'd have an interesting conspiracy theory to discuss. Something new which is why I opened the thread. Then I discovered that it was just a GOP bashing thread and then you took it a step toward loony town when you implied only the right have conspiracy theories.

And this is where we are now.

weso1
03-19-2014, 03:47 PM
I believe that democratic politicians are controlled by the greys who are trying to control the world by making everyone dependent on government (the greys). The pubs are ironically controlled by the peacekeepers. The seek peace over anything else. I myself am disinterested in the whole process. While I am an alien, I'm just here to observe.

BedellBrave
03-19-2014, 09:05 PM
I will play nice. I will play nice. I will play nice.

AerchAngel
03-19-2014, 09:47 PM
I know there is a lot of them, MSNBC is full of them alone.

Along with conspiracies, they deflection, feinting, distractions, too many to list.

yeezus
03-19-2014, 09:57 PM
I feel like both sides do the same things that they accuse the other side of doing (deflecting, changing minds, etc). But, the republican party, at least right now, is by far the more insane, paranoid party, whether by design or on accident.

zitothebrave
03-19-2014, 10:05 PM
I feel like both sides do the same things that they accuse the other side of doing (deflecting, changing minds, etc). But, the republican party, at least right now, is by far the more insane, paranoid party, whether by design or on accident.

I think the difference between the 2, is that the republicans are relying on their fringe members. The tea party is a real mover and shaker in their party, the fringe democrats are largely left out.

sturg33
03-19-2014, 10:08 PM
I think the difference between the 2, is that the republicans are relying on their fringe members. The tea party is a real mover and shaker in their party, the fringe democrats are largely left out.

Not that I think much of the tea party, but wanting a balanced budget is not "fringe"

zitothebrave
03-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Not that I think much of the tea party, but wanting a balanced budget is not "fringe"

The problem with the tea party isn't the balanced budget part, it's the other insane theories that come with them. The Obama's a Muslim, the birther movements, etc.

Krgrecw
03-20-2014, 12:02 AM
The problem with the tea party isn't the balanced budget part, it's the other insane theories that come with them. The Obama's a Muslim, the birther movements, etc.

The whole party thinks that or just a few of them? I thought stereotyping was bad.

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 12:12 AM
The whole party thinks that or just a few of them? I thought stereotyping was bad.

Find me a list of tea party candidates that haven't said something totally out there.

goldfly
03-20-2014, 12:14 AM

so you're saying the majority of teabaggers are sane people that don't play to their lunatic elements?

Runnin
03-20-2014, 06:02 AM

Does that mean he didn't kill Bin Laden and dozens of other Al Qaeda memebers?

weso1
03-20-2014, 07:11 AM

I think it's a function of which party happens to be in power. During G-Dub's reign of America we got a bunch of conspiracies from the left. Now with Obama's reign we are getting them from the right.

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 07:24 AM
I think it's a function of which party happens to be in power. During G-Dub's reign of America we got a bunch of conspiracies from the left. Now with Obama's reign we are getting them from the right.

Yes and No Wes.

Obama is the first President elected in the age of social media. Facebook boomed 2007 and onwards. So he was the first President to win and run elections with social media being a huge factor.

And with that, find me something comparable from the left to GWB, as Obama being the muslim communist dictator. The "article" i linked, there's youtube video and people in the comments section with insane comments. And this isn't the first time I've seen that, I've seen that float around Limbaugh's radio shows, Beck's, etc.

Both Presidents have had their portraits with Hitler's mustache on them. The left just thought Bush was an idiot and inept on things, where as the fringe right legitimately thinks Obama is this character they want him to be.

During the whole birther movement, not one major Republican leader tried to derail it, they only ignored it or answered they didn't know. It gave the birther movement more credibility than it should've had, inviting Donald Trump to go all out.

The part that worries me, is these people no longer view it as a conspiracy theory (in regards to POTUS), they think it's the factual truth. When I posted that article on my Facebook, I had one of my fringe right people respond with:

"That's rich. you have a hard time excepting everyone elses bull**** while you cling to obamas like it was the holy grail.Regardless of how outside of the law he gets,you just go right into denial mode when the undisputed facts are right in front of you.Undying admiration for someone doesn't cancel out their lawlessness."

And when this person talks about undisputed facts, he references the Obama Foreign Student Visa at Columbia University, or the snapshot of Obama not saluting the flag when they were actually playing Hail to the Chief. He says Obama is the most anti-American President ever, does things that will purposely make us a muslim country as he pointed out. And the part that worries me, is his attitude is no different than what I read from thousands of other people on the web, and if you just exponent that... you know there are probably tens of millions of people with that attitude that don't post on social media.

57Brave
03-20-2014, 07:42 AM
Still haven't seen a conspiracy theory emanating from mainstream (D) on the scale of "birtherism" or Whitewater.
Any others shown are either fringe of either side or just not verifiable. (Obama's college records or Clinton drug smuggling) (Kennedy dalliances)

Halliburton,voter list purge, Bush military record, Cheney shadow government etc etc etc -- are all documented.

Of course LBJ ws in cahoots with Brown and Root back in the day -- there is one (R) can sink their teeth into. But, B&R are now Halliburton and is really a part of Texas lore

sturg33
03-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Oh yeah... I also don't believe that Obama killed Bin Laden... I think Bin Laden was dead years before.

weso1
03-20-2014, 09:44 AM
This is just a simple case of selective memory and reasoning. Next pub president will have just as much conspiracy surrounding him and Sav will be sitting on the sidelines with his ears covered and his eyes closed.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 09:52 AM
FOX news spews constantly that Obama is anti-American and there to basically screw white people.
It's hilarious and so, so, so sad at the same time.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 10:19 AM
FOX news spews constantly that Obama is anti-American and there to basically screw white people.
It's hilarious and so, so, so sad at the same time.

That is hilarious because he screws the Blacks even more. " Vote for me and I will improve your lives. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!"

Equal opportunity president......screwing both sides.

I like that.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Find me a list of tea party candidates that haven't said something totally out there.

You mean this quote, which has lead to problems today?

“We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it,”

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 10:25 AM

And don't get me started on our Commander in Chief. He has so many totally out there comments, it would fill a page, with this being #1:

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it."

57Brave
03-20-2014, 10:26 AM

Couldn't the same be said of any baseball trade or free agent signing.
As in --- last March asking Wren if BJ would be a .300 hitter with 30 HR.

Often things on paper are not understod until they become reality. Oh, there is that word in a discussion about "political conspiracies". with a room full of <.......> ' s. Reality

sturg33
03-20-2014, 10:33 AM

Often things on paper are not understod until they become reality. Oh, there is that word in a discussion about "political conspiracies". with a room full of <.......> ' s. Reality

LOL. I've seen it all.

If you haven't read the bill, your vote should be an automatic "NO"

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 10:57 AM
LOL. I've seen it all.

If you haven't read the bill, your vote should be an automatic "NO"

Liberals do not have any common sense. I guess you didn't get that memo.

Just think about all the crap that has happened the last few years? They just don't think things through. Perhaps why a lot of them might be getting up out of their seats in the next election. If they aren't going to read bills, let the President run rough shod over them without them voicing a dissent, they don't deserve to be elected nor vote for any bills. The populace is finally seeing it and now we are stuck with something that should have been read and dissected before becoming a law.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Yeah, republicans ooze common sense.

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Oh yeah... I also don't believe that Obama killed Bin Laden... I think Bin Laden was dead years before.

No effin way. Do you really think Bush would let anyone else take credit for that?

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 11:47 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37172361.jpg

57Brave
03-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Well Z , let me rephrase. "There are known - knowns and there are unknown - knowns" :)

A hint to some , Congresspeople (federal,state and local) do not read bills. Their staff reads bills and summarizes their content.
That is why we pay them so much. Our Congresspeople raise money, apear on posters and go on Sunday morning talk shows. Unless of course you name is Elizabeth Warren

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 12:12 PM
And that's the problem, you have people passing laws they don't understand what's going on. Just because it's "accepted" doesn't mean that it should be what we want. If you can't do your job, get someone else to do it.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 12:53 PM
And that's the problem, you have people passing laws they don't understand what's going on. Just because it's "accepted" doesn't mean that it should be what we want. If you can't do your job, get someone else to do it.

Exactly

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 12:55 PM

I felt the same way about the patriot act.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Yeah, republicans ooze common sense.

More so than liberals. The only person with common sense in that administration is Billary, who should have been our president. White teeth Biden has none and our president definitely doesn't have any.

But the Republicans do oozes their fair share of idiots though, Palin, Cruz, Santorum and Bachmann. Liberals equivalent are Pelosi and Reid, so I guess Republican 4 idiots is more than the Democrats 2 idiots.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 12:59 PM

But people KNEW what was in the Patriot Act. There is a big difference and last I heard we aren't having issues with the Patriot Act, we just think it is a stupid Act, both sides do. Unlike Obamination Care, no one knew what was in it and because of that we are still having issues. Do you think if they had any common sense, wait, they don't, to try and dissect it first and bring it out when there is less kinks instead of this gaggle of a mess?

Common sense....a foreign word to Pelosi and Reid.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Well Z , let me rephrase. "There are known - knowns and there are unknown - knowns" :)

A hint to some , Congresspeople (federal,state and local) do not read bills. Their staff reads bills and summarizes their content.
That is why we pay them so much. Our Congresspeople raise money, apear on posters and go on Sunday morning talk shows. Unless of course you name is Elizabeth Warren

or the president.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 01:01 PM
No effin way. Do you really think Bush would let anyone else take credit for that?

Mission accomplished?

LMAO!!!!!

Fvck Cheney as well.

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 01:07 PM
And one more thing, don't say that politicians aren't smart enough. Much of congress held jobs that would require higher education and reading. Lawyers, educators, accountants, Medical Professionals, etc. Sure there are some people who didn't require advanced education liek career politicians, buisiness people, nonprofit workers, etc. But the majority are educated, many of them super educated.

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 01:07 PM
More likely,smoke and mirrors.I guarantee this crap was worked out between obama and putin months ago.they agree,putin gets his naval base back,obama goes through the usual sanctions and put ons while secretly putin has agreed to leave the rest of the ukraine alone meanwhile obama with his brilliant 11th hour foreign policy defuses the crisis and becomes the hero as the sanctions are lifted and gas prices come down .10 cents a gallon and obamas approval ratings skyrocket.nothing is as it seems on the surface with this s.o.b..And for the record this isn't some rush limbaugh theory.This was derived because I pay attention and this has been his game plan from day one.

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 01:09 PM
If Bush sent the Seals to kill Bin Laden and was successful, then he's a great commander in chief and great leader.

Obama sends the seals to kill Bin Laden, and he deserves absolutely no credit for anything.

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 01:42 PM
But people KNEW what was in the Patriot Act. There is a big difference and last I heard we aren't having issues with the Patriot Act, we just think it is a stupid Act, both sides do. Unlike Obamination Care, no one knew what was in it and because of that we are still having issues. Do you think if they had any common sense, wait, they don't, to try and dissect it first and bring it out when there is less kinks instead of this gaggle of a mess?

Common sense....a foreign word to Pelosi and Reid.

How certain are you that people knew what was in it. This was a law passed less than a month after 9/11. The same people that passed it are now complaining about its usage.

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:24 PM

Sure. If Bin Laden is dead the people would be satisfied and the war mongering would have to stop.

Kind of like what happened after we "officially" killed him.

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:25 PM

And for good reason. The Patriot Act was a joke and I believe Bush committed treason by signing it.

Much like Obama committed treason by expanding and and extending it.

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:27 PM
How certain are you that people knew what was in it. This was a law passed less than a month after 9/11. The same people that passed it are now complaining about its usage.

Ron Paul took the floor and claimed that nobody had read it. He said if it was appropriately named the "Burn the 4th amendment Act" then it never would have had the public support. Funny how dumb the public is with simple naming.

The "Affordable" Care Act.

LOL

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 02:29 PM
The verdict isn't out on ACA. It's only been 5 months .

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:39 PM
The verdict isn't out on ACA. It's only been 5 months .

It's completely out in the minds of many.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Sure. If Bin Laden is dead the people would be satisfied and the war mongering would have to stop.

Kind of like what happened after we "officially" killed him.

Genuinely curious, what makes you believe, specifically, that he was killed during GWB's years?

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:41 PM
A lot of republicans don't even believe in climate change, or evolution. Common sense?
I think if repubs were superior to dems in the way of common sense, they'd have been able to win 2012's election.

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:42 PM
It's completely out in the minds of many.

Individual mandate is terrible no matter what the outcome of results will be.

Which I also expect to be terrible

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Genuinely curious, what makes you believe, specifically, that he was killed during GWB's years?

I don't know if he was killed during the GWB admin. I'm not even sure we killed him. I just think he's been dead.

The dude was on dialysis running aorund in the deserts in the late 90's and early 2000's. He'd been in and out of hospitals several times (including US hospitals). The "confession" tape was proven to be a fraud. There was no evidence that he was alive, and even less evidence that we actually killed him.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Individual mandate is terrible no matter what the outcome of results will be.

Which I also expect to be terrible

Only siths deal in absolutes.
Too simplistic and narrow-minded. There is a reason it had to be mandated.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:46 PM
I don't know if he was killed during the GWB admin. I'm not even sure we killed him. I just think he's been dead.

The dude was on dialysis running aorund in the deserts in the late 90's and early 2000's. He'd been in and out of hospitals several times (including US hospitals). The "confession" tape was proven to be a fraud. There was no evidence that he was alive, and even less evidence that we actually killed him.

There was also no evidence he was dead.
I really don't know much about it. Just curious what the basis for the thought was.

sturg33

The idea of the mandate is was to force the US citizens (the "Land of the Free") to buy health insurance...

To date, only 2-3% have done so. In the process, premiums have gone up for almost everybody else to help pay for the program.

Only an idiot doesn't realize how stupid this was

AerchAngel

Crypt Keeper was keeping him animated within his fortress.

Of course I think they actually killed him under Obama's watch but I like to point out the hypocrisy in this thread from both sides. To me, you both suck and continue to suck until we get some common sense in our administration. Can't do anything about our moronic president, just hope he doesn't damage too much. Billary should be able to clean up some of this mess and bring some sort of sense especially if she listens to Slick Willie. No, the Republicans only hope is being ridiculed and barbecued by his own kind so they aren't winning in 2016. I hope it is Billary and a Republican lead congress, just like her husband, match made in heaven.

First step is happening soon, getting all those lemmings/sheep out of the Senate.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:47 PM
The idea of the mandate is was to force the US citizens (the "Land of the Free") to buy health insurance...

To date, only 2-3% have done so. In the process, premiums have gone up for almost everybody else to help pay for the program.

Only an idiot doesn't realize how stupid this was

LOL yeah, we're not a free country.
Jesus christ.

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:47 PM
There was also no evidence he was dead.
I really don't know much about it. Just curious what the basis for the thought was.

I think that if it was announced that OBL was dead, support for the Iraq and Afghan war would have died very quickly.

sturg33
03-20-2014, 02:48 PM
LOL yeah, we're not a free country.
Jesus christ.

Define a free country...

We currently have the highest incarceration rate in the world...

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:48 PM
I think that if it was announced that OBL was dead, support for the Iraq and Afghan war would have died very quickly.

What would Bin Laden being dead have to do with WMD in Iraq?
I see your point for Afghanistan, but it still isn't evidence.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 02:49 PM
A lot of republicans don't even believe in climate change, or evolution. Common sense?
I think if repubs were superior to dems in the way of common sense, they'd have been able to win 2012's election.

Not if you got a plethora of blacks voting because he is black. You can ask any black what Obama has done for them. You will get a blank stare, then the next question, why did you vote for him, they will give you "are you kidding me" look and say because he is black.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Define a free country...

We currently have the highest incarceration rate in the world...

That's a different topic, though, and one I'm sure we agree on.

yeezus
03-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Not if you got a plethora of blacks voting because he is black. You can ask any black what Obama has done for them. You will get a blank stare, then the next question, why did you vote for him, they will give you "are you kidding me" look and say because he is black.

There tons of ignorant voters on both sides.
If you ask some people why they voted for Romney, "Because Obama is a muslim!!!"

The Chosen One
03-20-2014, 02:50 PM
AA I think everyone here knows how big of a boner you have for Billary.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 02:52 PM
What would Bin Laden being dead have to do with WMD in Iraq?
I see your point for Afghanistan, but it still isn't evidence.

Because there weren't any. Cheney trumped up rhetoric and the world ate it up like idiots, including the liberals. Bogus war to another bogus war.

FVCK CHENEY, that greedy fvcking asshole!

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 02:54 PM
AA I think everyone here knows how big of a boner you have for Billary.

not possible according some, they think I am a hardcore Republican.

LMAO!!

This country liberals and tea partiers are screwing up this country. Peas in a fvcking pod idiots.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 02:55 PM
There tons of ignorant voters on both sides.
If you ask some people why they voted for Romney, "Because Obama is a muslim!!!"

Not 13 million of them.

BedellBrave
03-20-2014, 10:53 PM

Got to love that Star Wars self-defeating statement that is always trotted out.

yeezus
03-21-2014, 10:36 AM
Got to love that Star Wars self-defeating statement that is always trotted out.

Meh, it was a joke.
I think, for the most part, it's silly to say "so-and-so is ALWAYS bad."

BedellBrave
03-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Meh, it was a joke.
I think, for the most part, it's silly to say "so-and-so is ALWAYS bad."

It's certainly a popular joke. Funny thing is - although we try, we never do really live in a non-absolute world. What is silly, imho, is to think that we do or can. Just my opinion, mind you.