PDA

View Full Version : What your state sucks at the most....

goldfly
03-19-2014, 09:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nkUJ8fqh.jpg

jpx7
03-19-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm a bit surprised about Illinois' dubious distinction, but not at all about Florida's (the two state's in which I've lived appreciably).

Meanwhile: Maryland's "sucking" by saying **** like "****" with the most frequency doesn't actually seem to be much of a defect.

On the other hand: damn, Virginia, "most hate crimes against the disabled" is really something. I think that vaults Virginia into candidacy for inclusion in the upper quintile of Worst States in the Union, alongside mainstays Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Mississippi, and Missouri.

Gary82
03-19-2014, 10:46 PM
Oh, South Carolina :facepalm:

drewdat
03-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Hey Vermont! Wait, New Hampshire? No, Vermont! Why don't you stop getting shot so much, you big idiots!

Seriously, that's kind of an odd category to include among a list of negatives.

Julio3000
03-20-2014, 07:47 AM
I don't have numbers to back this up, but I'm pretty confident that SC is also first in "Law Enforcement Officers Who Accidentally Shoot Themselves or a Family Member."

Tapate50
03-20-2014, 08:10 AM
Way to be progressive New York

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Illinois has Georgia beat in spades, just look at how many ex governors are in jail and that cesspool of my place of birth, Chicago. The corruption laws were invented there.

goldfly
03-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Illinois has Georgia beat in spades, just look at how many ex governors are in jail and that cesspool of my place of birth, Chicago. The corruption laws were invented there.

pretty sure that is saying, our corruption laws in Ga are a joke

thus why a lot of politicians etc aren't in jail

compared to what happens in Illinois (which has a lot of corruption but they have laws to put people in jail for it)

jpx7
03-20-2014, 11:35 AM
that cesspool of my place of birth, Chicago

There may be graft and corruption, but Chicago is hardly a "cesspool."

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 11:49 AM
New Hampshire really sucks at integration. I swear where I'm at the only thing whiter than the snow is the population.

gilesfan
03-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Ive never committed a hate crime against a disabled person.....like what the **** is that? "You have no arms so I'm gonna beat the **** out of you?"

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 03:02 PM
There may be graft and corruption, but Chicago is hardly a "cesspool."

I love Chicago, I was born there spend almost all of my childhood summers there and go back when I get a chance because most of my family is from there.

But it is a cesspool when it comes to their leaders and politicians. That is what I was referring to, not the city itself, which is beautiful and has a lot of things you can do. I have wayyyyy toooo much fun spending time there.

AerchAngel
03-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Ive never committed a hate crime against a disabled person.....like what the **** is that? "You have no arms so I'm gonna beat the **** out of you?"

Malcolm McDowell wants to talk to you about a treatment to fix this disorder. It works, Kubrick stood by it.

Julio3000
03-20-2014, 08:05 PM

Louisiana thinks that Georgia corruption is piddly ****. They probably figured out a way to corrupt the rankings.

BedellBrave
03-20-2014, 10:48 PM
I'd think there'd be a lot of things that Delaware had tied for first.

zitothebrave
03-20-2014, 10:54 PM
I think Delaware or Connecticut would get my award for tiniest state that I loathe driving through.

BedellBrave
03-20-2014, 11:40 PM
New Hampshire really sucks at integration. I swear where I'm at the only thing whiter than the snow is the population.

Imho, one of the most racist and bigoted states I've ever spent time in. That said, it is gorgeous.