PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Warrior RIP

Krgrecw
04-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Hall of Fame Saturday night, at Wrestlemania on Sunday, Raw last night and dead on Tuesday night. Damn. Suicide I reckon

The Chosen One
04-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Was just going to post this in the rasslin thread.

Yeah it's insane. Inducted into the Hall Saturday, came out to wave Sunday and spent 10 minutes thanking the fans last night...

It was a heart attack. Someone said if you watch the HOFers come out at Wrestlemania to wave at the crowd, he was noticeably holding his heart and only waving with one hand.

Krgrecw
04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Figured it would had been suicide. Climaxed his career at his highest peak than went out

The Chosen One
04-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Figured it would had been suicide. Climaxed his career at his highest peak than went out

Nah, not 100% sure but I think Warrior became a born again Christina like HBK a few years ago. Got married and had kids.

I think it's a combination of roid usage (he was well known to do it back then)+ the drugs on the road + the physical and mental toll wrestling takes on your body over time, and just him being psyched up all the time.

Gary82
04-08-2014, 11:29 PM
I remember him when I used to watch wrestling when I was a kid. Sad news.

The Chosen One
04-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Almost like his eulogy, from last night (Monday)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g&feature=player_embedded

The Chosen One
04-09-2014, 12:56 AM
I think his major steroid usage back in the 80's may have something to do with his death. It's really disturbing. This is a list of wrestlers in the last 10-14 years who have died young in wrestling that were had some ties or connection to steroids or PED's.

Test
Curt Hennig (Mr. Perfect)
Rick Rude
Road Warrior Hawk
Lance Cade
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Crash Holly
Davey Boy Smith (British Bulldog, well known he took something)
Mike Awesome
Randy Savage

Krgrecw
04-09-2014, 01:24 AM
Wouldn't you think most of those deaths had to do with cocaine and painkillers?

The Chosen One
04-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Wouldn't you think most of those deaths had to do with cocaine and painkillers?

Well let's see. You take steroids, makes you big and angry, you take all these bumps in the ring which your body is working twice as hard to heal and maintain bulk. You then go on painkillers.

I'm not saying he was abusing steroids in 2014, I'm saying his rampant abuse 25 years ago is what might have helped contribute to his health problems later on. All the guys I mentioned had ties to steroids or PEDS.

This is my actual theory though, Louisiana (New Orleans) is below sea level. Arizona is way above sea level. I think maybe the air change and the elevation shift messed with his heart.

gilesfan
04-09-2014, 08:09 AM
That is just crazy. Its almost like his body held out long enough for him to make amends and get inducted.

ESP47
04-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Rest...In....Peace

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/147595/VICE-RIP-Warrior.jpg

NinersSBChamps
04-10-2014, 05:05 PM
I thought he died years ago.

ESP47
04-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I thought he died years ago.

The casket match against the Undertaker wasn't real.