PDA

View Full Version : I See How It's Gonna Be

AUTiger7222
04-11-2014, 11:00 AM
I see how it's gonna be. So I bitched at Dylan and Niners for being negative all off season and this ****ing board gangs up against me and takes every single post I make (even if it's not negative) and starts calling me out on it and PMing Sav about it. Little bitches you guys are. **** this ****! I don't have to deal with it!

It's ok for you assholes to bitch about BJ, Hale, Fredi, ect. but when I do it I get called out and you guys go running to Sav. Newsflash mother****ers I never did a damn thing to you and I damn sure didn't go running to Sav about the negativity. But whatever. **** it!

sturg33
04-11-2014, 11:12 AM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

The Chosen One
04-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Fun fact: niners and dalyn weren't the ones that pm'd me.

Calm down.

The Chosen One
04-11-2014, 11:19 AM
People that pm'd me are more lurkers than posters.

Read pm

AUTiger7222
04-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Fun fact: niners and dalyn weren't the ones that pm'd me.

Calm down.

I didn't say they were. I figured they wouldn't be like that. But some others would be like that. Lurkers need to post or GTFO. The want to start trouble then they need to get it handed to them.

weso1
04-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Oh good. I see that SAV got my PM.

Gary82
04-11-2014, 03:52 PM
I didn't say they were. I figured they wouldn't be like that. But some others would be like that. Lurkers need to post or GTFO. The want to start trouble then they need to get it handed to them.

Clearly, it was patiodaddio.

Dalyn
04-11-2014, 04:42 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/vhu4xw.jpg

NinersSBChamps
04-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Whoa clam down man. And yes I know I typed clam...

We all share the same love for the Braves. We all want the best for our beloved Braves. I told you awhile back you needed to have thick skin around here and don't take everything to heart. There are a bunch of dick heads here, but at the end of day I would gladly have a beer with anyone here.

AerchAngel
04-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Whoa clam down man. And yes I know I typed clam...

We all share the same love for the Braves. We all want the best for our beloved Braves. I told you awhile back you needed to have thick skin around here and don't take everything to heart. There are a bunch of dick heads here, but at the end of day I would gladly have a beer with anyone here.

He is going to take our shared title away "The most hot-headed and quick to anger"

zitothebrave
04-11-2014, 05:24 PM
He is going to take our shared title away "The most hot-headed and quick to anger"

AA you spelled empty headed wrong

Hawk
04-11-2014, 08:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Femqf_Mel4U&feature=kp

The Chosen One
04-11-2014, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Femqf_Mel4U&feature=kp

Damn you. I saw the thread of this title and was about to post this...

Love that song. Third Eye Blind better than 99% of the bands out there today.

AUTiger7222
04-13-2014, 05:00 PM
WTF is going on with this place? I get attacked for being negative and now I'm getting attacked for being positive? I can't ****ing win with this place. I've about had it with this place.

CyYoung31
04-13-2014, 05:06 PM
You just need to chill. You're a solid poster when you're not getting up in arms about everything. Stick around.

Having said that, if you post anything like you just did in the GDT again I'll ban you myself. Somehow.

AUTiger7222
04-13-2014, 05:08 PM
You just need to chill. You're a solid poster when you're not getting up in arms about everything. Stick around.

Having said that, if you post anything like you just did in the GDT again I'll ban you myself. Somehow.

What in the **** is wrong with what I said? I believe the NL East race is over. It's my ****ing opinion. I'm not forcing anyone else to believe it. I'm showing how much confidence I have in the Braves and how overrated and overhyped I think the Nationals are. What is wrong with that?

AUTiger7222
04-13-2014, 05:14 PM
You guys can have this place. **** it! I stopped posting on Braves Nation because those mother****ers didn't like people who didn't agree with their circle jerk. This place is turning into a huge circle jerk where people that don't agree with the majority get hammered. **** it. I don't need it.

CyYoung31
04-13-2014, 05:16 PM
What in the **** is wrong with what I said? I believe the NL East race is over. It's my ****ing opinion. I'm not forcing anyone else to believe it. I'm showing how much confidence I have in the Braves and how overrated and overhyped I think the Nationals are. What is wrong with that?

Because it's an absolutely bat **** stupid opinion. And you stated it as fact. Do you know how many things could go wrong between now and the end of the season? I should do you a favor and just delete that post. Even if the Braves do run away with it again, it's an embarrassing statement.

On top of that, I as well as many other people here are superstitious, especially after 2011. You never declare anything over until it's over in baseball.

weso1
04-13-2014, 07:35 PM
You guys can have this place. **** it! I stopped posting on Braves Nation because those mother****ers didn't like people who didn't agree with their circle jerk. This place is turning into a huge circle jerk where people that don't agree with the majority get hammered. **** it. I don't need it.

But the circle jerk is my favorite part.

weso1
04-13-2014, 07:40 PM

Seriously though, maybe you just need to step away for a few days. Sometimes I need a break when I get pissed off. I really think the board is better with you on it. I mean do you really think there's going to be this amazing Braves board on another site where fans don't grump about your strong opinions and aggressive arguments? Anytime you have a strong opinion about something there are going to be a lot of detractors.

TURBO
04-13-2014, 07:50 PM

You really got to stop letting people get to you over a message board. I dont want to see you go, but people are going to constantly give it to you now since they know they can get to you.

The Chosen One
04-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Just relax au.

Zito would constantly harass me about making him an admin. Threatened to come to my house and rape me etc. We found common ground and he's a semi-moderator so it all worked out. Sometimes posters on here will troll you because they like flirting but in the end it all works out.

TURBO
04-13-2014, 08:04 PM
Just relax au.

Zito would constantly harass me about making him an admin. Threatened to come to my house and rape me etc. We found common ground and he's a semi-moderator so it all worked out. Sometimes posters on here will troll you because they like flirting but in the end it all works out.

I just want my name to be bold, :flirty:

Hawk
04-14-2014, 02:38 PM

I can say, without equivocation, that this is the best Braves forum on the Internet. And I have a pretty good feel for them, since I started the Braves operation at Scout and subsequently operated another site/forum that had more monthly traffic than the official site. I didn't post on Braves sites for almost a decade before I found out SAV launched this place -- the lure was just too great ... the posters here are real OG: the discussion is top notch and the moderators do an excellent job. Dissent is welcomed. I feel like that's what we all thrive off of. If you can't defend your opinions (which you absolutely can) then hobble back over to that other disjointed place, the comments section of the fan blog du jour, or better yet, the ESPN forums. Otherwise quit your bitching, and I say that as a poster who enjoys reading what you have to say.

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 02:40 PM
Well I might as well start the huge circle jerk, who's with me?

:pound:

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Sigh. I really really miss MikeAdams.

I think after the Holbrook F'Up he gave up on the whole message board thing. We're still missing some of the original OG's who don't post as much if any.

gr8 has kids with their baseball travel team, etc.

Julio3000
04-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Sigh. I really really miss MikeAdams.

I think after the Holbrook F'Up he gave up on the whole message board thing. We're still missing some of the original OG's who don't post as much if any.

gr8 has kids with their baseball travel team, etc.

Splash a little of that 40 on the sidewalk for Groove, too.

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Splash a little of that 40 on the sidewalk for Groove, too.

groove signed up and actually posted like 5 times here. He's been absent ever since, as is striker.

CyYoung31
04-14-2014, 04:26 PM
We're still missing texasleaguer as well. Temo has also been mysteriously absent since joining last year.

Julio3000
04-14-2014, 04:34 PM
We're still missing texasleaguer as well. Temo has also been mysteriously absent since joining last year.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/poinsett/jair_sad_orca_zps4376ea1f.jpg

Hawk
04-14-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm sure RadioWryn posts from behind the bars of his Alabama jail cell. Or maybe's he's out now.

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 06:38 PM
I miss RedneckParamedic who many thought was horsie.

zitothebrave
04-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Which if that was the case, makes the Redneck/Horsie being the only posters over at the renegade board even more crazy.

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 10:21 PM
I can say, without equivocation, that this is the best Braves forum on the Internet. And I have a pretty good feel for them, since I started the Braves operation at Scout and subsequently operated another site/forum that had more monthly traffic than the official site. I didn't post on Braves sites for almost a decade before I found out SAV launched this place -- the lure was just too great ... the posters here are real OG: the discussion is top notch and the moderators do an excellent job. Dissent is welcomed. I feel like that's what we all thrive off of. If you can't defend your opinions (which you absolutely can) then hobble back over to that other disjointed place, the comments section of the fan blog du jour, or better yet, the ESPN forums. Otherwise quit your bitching, and I say that as a poster who enjoys reading what you have to say.

Awwww http://freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images_db/709/angel.png

It needs to be said, I didn't launch this place... basically weso got banned by Patio, I RANDOMLY stumbled upon the old Bravestalk website just for the hell of it and saw those guys posting on there again randomly by chance. I then decided that we all deserved a better place to talk baseball so thus I shelled out the cash for the vbulletin (which in all my years has been the best forum software everywhere I've posted) and the rest is history).

gilesfan
04-15-2014, 10:31 AM

Well, yeah, it is a big circle jerk. You just need thicker skin, I guess.

zitothebrave
04-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Awwww http://freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images_db/709/angel.png

It needs to be said, I didn't launch this place... basically weso got banned by Patio, I RANDOMLY stumbled upon the old Bravestalk website just for the hell of it and saw those guys posting on there again randomly by chance. I then decided that we all deserved a better place to talk baseball so thus I shelled out the cash for the vbulletin (which in all my years has been the best forum software everywhere I've posted) and the rest is history).

And I wonder who was it that invited weso over here. Hmmmmmmm. Who did that.

TURBO
04-15-2014, 04:19 PM
We all contributed. :tchop:

The Chosen One
04-15-2014, 06:18 PM
And I wonder who was it that invited weso over here. Hmmmmmmm. Who did that.

Whenever I give you credit you get mad.

Whenever I tell people about the exotic/erotic/lewd PM's you get mad.

I can't win with you.

zitothebrave
04-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Whenever I give you credit you get mad.

Whenever I tell people about the exotic/erotic/lewd PM's you get mad.

I can't win with you.

You never give me any credit.

The Chosen One
04-15-2014, 06:51 PM
You never give me any credit.

Of course I do.

You spend more time ripping me over my decision to bring Patio on board than seeing when I give you due diligence.

zitothebrave
04-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Of course I do.

You spend more time ripping me over my decision to bring Patio on board than seeing when I give you due diligence.

You mean I spend more time lullling at your obvious farce.

Heyward
04-15-2014, 11:05 PM
WTF is going on with this place? I get attacked for being negative and now I'm getting attacked for being positive? I can't ****ing win with this place. I've about had it with this place.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSgTun7l7gjPl6f_et2gxIL-6k9uRYVRR9-uFA_qReP8u2I0BikR8tgA_7

Heyward
04-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Saying the division is over after TWO weeks isnt circle-jerking.

It's ridiculous to say such a thing.

Baseball gods are not kind.

Hawk
04-27-2014, 02:21 PM
I feel like AU's back under a different name ....

NinersSBChamps
04-27-2014, 02:30 PM
I feel like AU's back under a different name ....

Which?

cajunrevenge
04-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Clearly he is Fredi Gonzalez

CyYoung31
06-15-2014, 03:41 AM
So, the Braves have been pretty mediocre since this guy left. Coincidence?

weso1
06-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Maybe admin needs to ban someone to fix our bad mojo.

BremanFan88
06-28-2014, 08:24 PM
I haven't seen him on the Falcons board in forever either.