PDA

View Full Version : 50PoundHead Callout Thread

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 10:14 PM
@50PoundHead (http://www.chopcountry.com/forums/member.php?u=54) You lied to every single one of us.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/5z4jo2.jpg

You wrote that almost a year ago on the backup board (Bravestalk)... You're currently Top 25 in post count on this board. I guess you love us too much to leave us full-time.

Julio3000
04-14-2014, 10:19 PM
That guy is a big liar. All of the friendly, levelheaded, wise, reasonable stuff is just a pose. He's not to be trusted.

The Chosen One
04-14-2014, 10:19 PM
That guy is a big liar. All of the friendly, levelheaded, wise, reasonable stuff is just a pose. He's not to be trusted.

I never trusted him since the days he had a Mike Hessman avatar on Scout. I mean who could honestly?

Julio3000
04-14-2014, 10:25 PM
I never trusted him since the days he had a Mike Hessman avatar on Scout. I mean who could honestly?

That says it all.

gilesfan
04-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Next you gonna tell us he's not a 55 year old man with a giant head?

The Chosen One
04-15-2014, 12:04 PM
Next you gonna tell us he's not a 55 year old man with a giant head?

IDK. I don't even know if he saw his notification that he was tagged in here... so he may not see this thread for another 5 months.

50PoundHead
04-15-2014, 09:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ep80_YZPvw

Say wha?

PS--I'm 60! So get off of my lawn (unless you want to mow and rake)!

The Chosen One
04-15-2014, 10:01 PM
You lied to all of us. Plain and simple.

50PoundHead
04-15-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm so old my dementia kicked in. Which just reminded me, I forgot to change my Depends.

The Chosen One
04-15-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm so old my dementia kicked in. Which just reminded me, I forgot to change my Depends.

It's old moochers like you as to why I have to increase subscription rates to subsidize your membership here.

The system is going to collapse in 15 years when AA, rico, PawPaw, and others are on here receiving a subsidized paid membership as well.

sturg just may as well go back to braves.com comment section because his premium subscription rates will go up 200%, and if 57 just tells him the secret to not having his chopcountry rates go up, there'd be no problem.

weso1
04-15-2014, 11:03 PM
It's old moochers like you as to why I have to increase subscription rates to subsidize your membership here.

The system is going to collapse in 15 years when AA, rico, PawPaw, and others are on here receiving a subsidized paid membership as well.

sturg just may as well go back to braves.com comment section because his premium subscription rates will go up 200%, and if 57 just tells him the secret to not having his chopcountry rates go up, there'd be no problem.

You gotta work that admin during the circle jerk. That's how you get the rate to drop.

50PoundHead
04-16-2014, 07:14 AM
You can triple my rate. I'll just use my lobbying expertise to land a grant from the state of Minnesota. I'll tell them I'm using it for economic development and I suppose if it keeps you in shoes and socks it wouldn't be a complete lie (which as a lobbyist, I pretty much do all the time anyway). Then sturg33 can call for an investigation and he and 57 can light it up over my innocence or guilt. Talk radio will catch wind of it and board will completely blow up.

Now, turn down that emo music!