PDA

View Full Version : Rasslin' Thread

BremanFan88
07-13-2013, 12:24 AM
Because when I get nostalgic I want to have a place to put things like this...

http://youtu.be/kAAe5_QHQJg

:popcorn:

CyYoung31
07-13-2013, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCo2mOF95UQ

BremanFan88
07-13-2013, 12:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCo2mOF95UQ

I'm pretty sure the part about Triple H's nose being up Vince's ass was a shoot. Good stuff though.

Krgrecw
07-13-2013, 08:04 AM
The DX parody of the Nation of Domination on RAW was great stuff. Can't link to it here sorry, perhaps someone else can?
The Attitude era of RAW was the climax of professional wrestling.

I still expect to see Punk vs Austin at Wrestlemania this year or next.

ChapelHillMatt
07-13-2013, 01:06 PM
WCW is the only wrestling that I watched. This was when wrestling used to be good. Have 3 hours to kill? Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6byuNiHZI8

NinersSBChamps
07-13-2013, 02:44 PM
My favorite tag team of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaIcBGKNFy0

elmonthc
07-13-2013, 03:31 PM
I knew a gew kids who did that backyard wrestling bs. Saw a kid lose his eye for reelz. Got hit with a bulb and the glass went in his eye. He wears a patch now. I laughed.

sentenza
07-13-2013, 03:47 PM
One of my highlights!
Mick Foley vs. Undertaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKny0KW4ODM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U09oXyiAkOc

NinersSBChamps
07-13-2013, 05:28 PM
One of my highlights!
Mick Foley vs. Undertaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKny0KW4ODM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U09oXyiAkOc

Are you a fan of Alex Wright?

sentenza
07-13-2013, 05:33 PM
No, I never was! I only saw him sometimes!
My "big" wrestling time was about 10-15 years ago. Wrestling was on TV once a week.
I'm not watching for years now even if it been shown now every day on pay-TV. (every league)

AerchAngel
07-13-2013, 05:36 PM
My favorite tag team of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaIcBGKNFy0

#3 on my list.

AerchAngel
07-13-2013, 05:37 PM
I knew a gew kids who did that backyard wrestling bs. Saw a kid lose his eye for reelz. Got hit with a bulb and the glass went in his eye. He wears a patch now. I laughed.

Is his new nickname as a wrestler called "Patch" Stevens or something?

AerchAngel
07-15-2013, 10:23 AM
I was fortunate to find a link to this PVP last night. Thanks to you all saying that WWE pvp's suck so I had to find it and see what you are saying.

Real good for the first PVP I ever watched. RVD is really good. Seeing him and Bryan in a match might be worth it down the road. A lot of wrestlers too some hideous bumps and I just read RVD was busted open, Christian is hurt. I can see why as those ladders are dangerous things.

ESP47
07-15-2013, 10:45 AM
I went to Monday Nitro when I was younger. We bought tickets like a week before the event and we ended up in the 4th row somehow. Anyway the dude in front of us got drunk and turned around to us and asked us if we thought he should jump in the ring. We said hell yeah that sounds like a great idea. I can't remember exactly what was happening but the NWO was in the ring doing their thing after cheating and winning the match when the dude in front of us jumped over the barricade. As soon as he jumped up on the ring, Macho Man punched him in the face and he fell off and got arrested. Was the best part of the show.

gilesfan
07-15-2013, 11:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz5c83YR59I

ESP47
07-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Haha that wasn't it but still funny to see how wrestlers get free reign when it comes to beating any fans ass that jumps in the ring.

Krgrecw
07-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Seems like TNA is on its deathbed. Lose money on the road and someone else is renting out the soundstage in universal that TNA used to use. Sucks. They should had just sat back and given total reign to Paul Heyman years back when they were talking about it. The second smartest guy in wrestling (next to JR) would had put on a better program than TNA is now.

goldfly
07-18-2013, 03:52 PM
go to Jordan or Lebanon

locals tried to talk to me about this **** all the time

they have it on in bars in Beirut and they love it

Krgrecw
07-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Really? Why do you think that is? Probably the most universal 'sport' next to soccer?

The Chosen One
01-20-2014, 12:59 AM
Seems like TNA is on its deathbed. Lose money on the road and someone else is renting out the soundstage in universal that TNA used to use. Sucks. They should had just sat back and given total reign to Paul Heyman years back when they were talking about it. The second smartest guy in wrestling (next to JR) would had put on a better program than TNA is now.

TNA getting worse and worse now.

Styles went to ROH, Sting is about to be up on his contract (and rumor has it is the chances of WWE signing him are better than ever.

Dalyn
01-20-2014, 02:35 AM
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130510163658/dragonlance/images/6/67/Raistlin3.jpg

Oh...

:Sad:

Krgrecw
01-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Jeff Jarrett was a part owner of tna and he left two weeks back. Rumor is he and Toby Kieth are starting up a wrestling organization. Rumors of jim ross being involved.

Ross would be a good pick up

keithlaw
01-22-2014, 03:07 PM
TNA getting worse and worse now.

Styles went to ROH, Sting is about to be up on his contract (and rumor has it is the chances of WWE signing him are better than ever.

Sting vs Taker would have been great 15 years ago

Krgrecw
01-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Has anyone ever been over as much as Daniel Bryan is now? My god.

I'm sure Austin was but that was 20 years ago.

The Chosen One
01-27-2014, 03:33 AM
Sting

Runnin
01-27-2014, 09:20 AM
COWBOY BOB KELLY
http://mindseyewrestling.blog.com/files/2012/09/Cowboy-Bob-Kelly1.jpg

gilesfan
01-27-2014, 09:48 AM

What does this mean?

The Chosen One
01-27-2014, 11:27 AM
What does this mean?

Over with the crowd is a wrestling term that means not only is he popular the crowd reactions he gets are absolutely nuts.

gilesfan
01-27-2014, 11:29 AM
The Rock? Stone Cold?

The Chosen One
01-27-2014, 02:16 PM
The Rock? Stone Cold?

The Rock and Stone Cold were two of the biggest guys over with the crowd.

It doesn't matter if they're heel or faces, the crowd reacts to them much more than other wrestlers.

Daniel Bryan gets a bigger ovation than Cena right now IMO whose character has become stale.

The last time I saw a crowd go nuts though really was with Sting vs. nWo every week.

The Chosen One
01-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Here's a small example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsESZMBJhXw

Bryan isn't the subject but the crowd is cheering for him anyway to spite HHH.

As annoying as it was, Stone Cold used to say "What?" everytime after someone said something, and it got so big to where the crowd would say What? even when Stone Cold was no longer on TV. Whenever a wrestler does a hand chop to someone else, the crowd goes WOOOOO in honor of Ric Flair even when Flair is no longer wrestling or with the company.

NinersSBChamps
01-27-2014, 02:43 PM
Wresting still goes on?

keithlaw
01-27-2014, 09:45 PM
Sting

The build up to Sting vs Hogan was soooo good. I wish that match was half as good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPfF1oawTrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADw-WysUCno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3mW0pRIY9g

Carp
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM

Rock and Stone Cold were easily. When Rock was heel, in every city he'd call the fans trailer park trash and they still chanted his name. They tried to turn Stone Cold heel several times, but the fans always sided with Stone Cold, so it never worked. Hogan obviously was the biggest face ever at one point in time.

The Chosen One
01-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Rock and Stone Cold were easily. When Rock was heel, in every city he'd call the fans trailer park trash and they still chanted his name. They tried to turn Stone Cold heel several times, but the fans always sided with Stone Cold, so it never worked. Hogan obviously was the biggest face ever at one point in time.

Stone Cold's heel turn at WM 17 was so stupid, as was his heel turn to join ECW/WCW.

Krgrecw
01-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Maybe I'm a dreamer but I'm still hoping that Austin comes back for one last match. I know Owen hart messed up Austin and austin never fully recovered but he's said he's almost back to normal. Austin and CM Punk going at it on twitter was to plant a seed but That was a year back. Firing Jim Ross didn't help since JR and Austin were buddies

You all hear that hogan wanted to wrestle at the upcoming Wrestlemania but he failed his physical? That would had been a horrible match

ESP47
01-28-2014, 01:52 AM
http://youtu.be/0AYfn9sTR7w

Best ending to a promo ever.

Carp
01-28-2014, 02:25 AM
Maybe I'm a dreamer but I'm still hoping that Austin comes back for one last match. I know Owen hart messed up Austin and austin never fully recovered but he's said he's almost back to normal. Austin and CM Punk going at it on twitter was to plant a seed but That was a year back. Firing Jim Ross didn't help since JR and Austin were buddies

You all hear that hogan wanted to wrestle at the upcoming Wrestlemania but he failed his physical? That would had been a horrible match

Having him wrestle in an actual match would have been brutal, but having the Hulk coming back to wrestle in the Rumble would have been awesome. Obviously him winning the Rumble would be out of the question. But have him come out and clean the ring out of some heels would be well received by the fans, imo. Having him knock out the Real Americans would be hilarious considering his intro music.

cajunrevenge
01-28-2014, 05:53 PM
I know a lot of people think the WWE is holding Bryan down but I think them doing that is part of the reason his popularity has exploded. A lot of fans especially the hardcore fans like to troll the WWE by starting chants the WWE doesnt want. Its been going on since day 1 with Bryan. When he was fired they would chant his name when Vince was in the ring. Now casual fans have jumped on the bandwagon because thats what they do. I think its going to be hard to keep this enthusiasm from the fans when he gets the title.

Also I think Austin joining WCW wasnt a bad idea because it played into the Austin/Vince feud. What makes it stupid to me was the heel turn at Wrestlemania. Without that Austin trying to put Vince out of business would have made sense. Really should have just left him a tweener who didnt like either side but there was no way Vince's ego was going to let WCW stars look to be on par with WWE stars. If anything it should have been a 3 way war with Austin joining the ECW faction.

Krgrecw
01-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Big news out of WWE today: a big name walked out. Can't blame the guy. Bust your ass four nights a week and a dude who hasn't been in the ring in four years comes back and main events Wrestlemania.

gilesfan
01-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Big news out of WWE today: a big name walked out. Can't blame the guy. Bust your ass four nights a week and a dude who hasn't been in the ring in four years comes back and main events Wrestlemania.

Do you care to share the news?

The Chosen One
01-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Do you care to share the news?

CM Punk walked out after RAW on Monday.

He's pissed that he's worked several days a week for a year and got stuck booked with a match with HHH, instead of main eventing Wrestlemania for the title.

Batista, who left WWE 4 years ago, comes back a week ago and wins the Royal Rumble and gets a huge push automatically.

gilesfan
01-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Oh. CM always cries and comes back.

The Chosen One
01-29-2014, 05:13 PM
Oh. CM always cries and comes back.

WWE is really the only game in town that could afford him anyways.

He does have a legit beef though. Rock was gone for 8 years and comes back and wins the title and main events Mania twice. Batista is gone for 4 years come back and in one week wins the Royal Rumble and gets to main event Mania.

Punk put over Orton two years ago and Undertaker last year at Mania, has been their most consistent guy on the roster and Cena...

Granted, the Rock is the rock. Batista is not even a quarter of the star the Rock is so I understand the move to give the Rock the belt.

Krgrecw
01-29-2014, 06:45 PM
I didn't want to spoil it so I didn't give the name.

Cm punk is going to MMA, the ufc I presume. He's good friends with Sonnen and Dana White. Always mentioned how he wants to give it a shot. Just last week in an interview punk said he didn't know if he should start small and work his way up in mma or just go to the UFC.

Ufc is hurting. Three of Thier four big names (silva, st pierre, Cain) are out. They need headliners. That's why Dana is trying to get Lesnar back. CM Punk has a brand. He'd help sell PPv's.

gilesfan
01-29-2014, 08:19 PM
UFC is not hurting at all. There numbers continue to do well.

Cm punk will not be in the UFC. He would get killed. Brock was able to do it bc the HW class at the time was very weak and he was extremely athletic/strong and was a division 1 wrestler so he had a strong base. He also trained for 2 years before competing in the a UFC. cM Punk is already 35.

He'll try out some minor MMA promotion and get thrown to cans like Batista, Hershel, walker, etc. if punk went to UFC, he'd get dominated and the luster would be gone.

The Chosen One
01-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Did Herschel Walker lose in his MMA time?

gilesfan
01-29-2014, 08:34 PM
No, they fed him two cans to make him look good

The Chosen One
01-29-2014, 08:35 PM
Why did he stop? He was late 40's but his body was in excellent shape still.

Have no doubt he could've held his own, maybe not win against big boys but hold his own. Physically he's still a beast.

gilesfan
01-29-2014, 09:01 PM
Why did he stop? He was late 40's but his body was in excellent shape still.

Have no doubt he could've held his own, maybe not win against big boys but hold his own. Physically he's still a beast.

Bc the UFC bought Strikeforce and he wasn't good enough for the UFC. He would have no shot.

The UFC doesn't do gimmick fights expect for Couture Vs Toney. That was just to shut up boxing fans.

Carp
01-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Bah, CM Punk is a whiney bitch. Never been a premiere wrestler and likely never will. They tried their best to push him up the last couple of yrs. "Stars" like Punk, Orton, and Cena are the reason the WWE keeps bringing back the true stars like Lesnar, Batista, and Rock.

The Chosen One
01-29-2014, 11:47 PM
Unlike Cena and Orton, Punk can actually wrestle though.

Punk's problem he isn't muscular or ripped like Orton or Cena.

Plus the straight edge look may shy away casual fans.

They bring back Lesnar, Batista, Rock because they failed at pushing other talent the last 10 years to where Cena and Orton are the main guys.

Ziggler was hot a year ago and they killed his steam. They keep changing Del Rio to face and heel, they aren't listening to the fans on Daniel Bryan.

And incase you didn't see, not many fans were happy about Batista winning.

Carp
01-30-2014, 02:49 AM
Unlike Cena and Orton, Punk can actually wrestle though.

Punk's problem he isn't muscular or ripped like Orton or Cena.

Plus the straight edge look may shy away casual fans.

They bring back Lesnar, Batista, Rock because they failed at pushing other talent the last 10 years to where Cena and Orton are the main guys.

Ziggler was hot a year ago and they killed his steam. They keep changing Del Rio to face and heel, they aren't listening to the fans on Daniel Bryan.

And incase you didn't see, not many fans were happy about Batista winning.

Punk is a good wrestler. But his persona and ability to carry a crowd are extremely lacking.

Krgrecw
01-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Punk is a good wrestler. But his persona and ability to carry a crowd are extremely lacking.

Carp you do have to admit Punks persona and ability is better than Ortons when it comes to carrying a crowd

ESP47
01-30-2014, 09:57 AM
No, they fed him two cans to make him look good

How do you feed a can a can?

Seriously though, does CM have any kind of background? If not, he'll get destroyed if he starts in the UFC.

gilesfan
01-30-2014, 10:39 AM
How do you feed a can a can?

Seriously though, does CM have any kind of background? If not, he'll get destroyed if he starts in the UFC.

BY feeding him old guys that had really trained much. Walker was strong and facing complete noobs.

CM does have some ju jitsu background, but you can't compete in the UFC anymore based simply on BJJ.

AerchAngel
01-30-2014, 03:50 PM
WWE is really the only game in town that could afford him anyways.

He does have a legit beef though. Rock was gone for 8 years and comes back and wins the title and main events Mania twice. Batista is gone for 4 years come back and in one week wins the Royal Rumble and gets to main event Mania.

Punk put over Orton two years ago and Undertaker last year at Mania, has been their most consistent guy on the roster and Cena...

Granted, the Rock is the rock. Batista is not even a quarter of the star the Rock is so I understand the move to give the Rock the belt.

Quarter?

Why do you have to insult the Rock like that?

AerchAngel
01-30-2014, 03:56 PM
I watch RAW a lot while doing other things, people in this thread are pretty up on it.

DBry is getting hosed but if you really think about it, it is "BEST FOR BUSINESS" by keeping him down and the crowd heat on the Authority. Now it is getting out of hand because the crowds are hijacking shows and the lines that they supposed to remember are getting screwed up. Listen to Batista, even Mr. HumongousNostrils Triple HAITCH and Mrs. Puppies McMahon, they even forget their lines when the crowd is on them.

When DBry is in the house, it is over. He does the best matches, his mic work is superb and he just gets the crowd amped up and the WWE universe is going to feed on this until he gets his belt.

Carp
01-30-2014, 10:25 PM
Carp you do have to admit Punks persona and ability is better than Ortons when it comes to carrying a crowd

Sure, but Orton's persona is just to be a "badass" similar to Kane's persona. Both excel when their speaking parts are kept to a minimum and they are simply allowed to be a badass. They keep it pretty simple for him and it works for the most part. They tried to force feed punk down the fans throats and no one is biting. Not to say that he isn't a good wrestler, but he should not be one of the "premiere" stars. But then again, the WWE hasn't brought along any new wrestlers really worth a damn aside from Bryan.

Krgrecw
02-03-2014, 04:39 PM
The WWe network is coming out as a stand alone App on the Apple TV. Might have to check this out now for $9.99

The Chosen One
02-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Man I remember when Lita would come out with her thong partially showing. Also remember the lingerie she wore with the Dean Malenko stunt. Oh my gosh that was hot.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ibaxbB6s1ql0k28o1_500.jpg

50PoundHead
02-20-2014, 11:45 PM
I quit watching when Roddy Piper hung up the kilt.

Krgrecw
02-21-2014, 12:58 AM
I quit watching when Roddy Piper hung up the kilt.

He's still trying to get a match at Wrestlemania. Tweeted about it today.
Anyone see the wife swap episode between Piper and Ric Flair? Piper seemed liked a nice guy and Flair seemed like the kind of guy who will never be able to give up the spotlight

Carp
02-21-2014, 04:19 AM
Anyone see the wife swap episode between Piper and Ric Flair? Piper seemed liked a nice guy and Flair seemed like the kind of guy who will never be able to give up the spotlight

I saw the one with Mick Foley. It was pretty hilarious.

Krgrecw
02-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Yeah. Wwe filmed some of Foleys stand up gigs and hopefully it'll end up on the network. My friend loves Adam Corolla and he said Foley was on his podcast and was hilarious.

50PoundHead
02-21-2014, 09:59 AM

I've read interviews with Piper and I think you're right. It seems he has always taken this with a whole shaker full of salt. Gets the bit and works it.

Krgrecw
03-13-2014, 03:52 PM
AMC is/was interested in buying the WWE. $2.4-$2.8 billion.

cajunrevenge
03-14-2014, 02:04 AM
I wish the Mcmahons would take the money and go make movies like they really want to do and leave the wrestling business alone.

The Chosen One
04-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Wrestlemania is coming on Sunday. Woooo

Krgrecw
04-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Yeah. I don't want to spoil anything, actually not sure what's going to happen but this could be a good one. I'm excited to see a certain person return.

I think if they had The Shield vs The Wyatt's in an old school War Games type match in the cage it could be great. There are a lot of young wrestlers with bright futures in the WWE today.
NXT isn't have bad either.

Heyward
04-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Sucks to see Taker's streak end.

But glad to see Bryan win, well deserved, thought for sure Triple H/Steph would come out and **** it up. Happy for him, long-time coming.

Krgrecw
04-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Yeah. I just hope they let him keep the title for a while. I'm sure there will be some type of rematch tomorrow

The Chosen One
04-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Can't believe Vincent ****t on the wrestling fans again with lesnar winning...

Krgrecw
04-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Undertaker had final say. He was supposed to win and wrestle Sting next year at Wrestlemania.

Maybe Taker realized he was so old and broken he couldn't go next year plus Lesnar beating undertaker is believable due to his size

One theory has this putting Paul Heyman over. It makes Heyman 'The manager of the guy who beat the streak' and it legitimizes whomever Heyman works with next.

The Chosen One
04-06-2014, 11:11 PM
This is my beef.

CM Punk worked his ass off for WWE for many years. He was the top heel in the company last year and he loses to Undertaker.

Brock Lesnar gave wrestling fans a big F-U for 8 years, couldn't cut it in MMA and comes back to wrestle twice a year and he gets the honor of breaking Taker's streak.

Cena would've been the logical person to do it if you were going to break it. There were rumors he's going to turn heel soon (tonight we saw hints against Wyatt), and if he cheated the Undertaker and broke the streak he would've been the most hated wrestler since Hollywood Hogan joined nWo at Bash at the Beach.

It makes absolutely no sense to throw a 21 year record in the toilet to a part-timer wrestler who has an uncertain future in WWE.

The Chosen One
04-06-2014, 11:12 PM
It's still possible he Wrestles Sting next year. Sting is in New Orleans now, and rumor is he might make his debut tomorrow during RAW. It could be both their last match ever.

Krgrecw
04-06-2014, 11:59 PM
This is my beef.

CM Punk worked his ass off for WWE for many years. He was the top heel in the company last year and he loses to Undertaker.

Brock Lesnar gave wrestling fans a big F-U for 8 years, couldn't cut it in MMA and comes back to wrestle twice a year and he gets the honor of breaking Taker's streak.

Cena would've been the logical person to do it if you were going to break it. There were rumors he's going to turn heel soon (tonight we saw hints against Wyatt), and if he cheated the Undertaker and broke the streak he would've been the most hated wrestler since Hollywood Hogan joined nWo at Bash at the Beach.

It makes absolutely no sense to throw a 21 year record in the toilet to a part-timer wrestler who has an uncertain future in WWE.

I was shocked by Lesnars win, but Taker agreed to it. For some reason Taker said Yes to Brock and No to everyone else.

I wouldn't say Lesnar failed at MMA. He was hurt the whole time. That's no excuse for Lesnar not being able to take a chin shot but it would enable him from being 100%. I think he'll return to the UFC. He agreed to a fight last year and then Fedors dad passed away and Fedor returned to the fight.

If you or anyone have the Network I suggest you watch Adam Roses debut/walkout from the NXT show on march eighth or tenth, whatever dad it was. That was a ring entrance.

The Chosen One
04-07-2014, 03:25 AM
Hold your horses.

Apparently taker was rushed to the hospital and Vincent and Brock were in the ambulance. More people are tweeting undertaker was unconscious.

It may not be a botch but legit.

Dalyn
04-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Hold your horses.

Apparently taker was rushed to the hospital and Vincent and Brock were in the ambulance. More people are tweeting undertaker was unconscious.

It may not be a botch but legit.

:facepalm:

The Chosen One
04-07-2014, 03:56 AM

If you watch the third F5, undertaker landed head first not shoulder. Even after the match he looked visibly hurt.

Krgrecw
04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Word is undertaker was hurt and Vince went with him to the hospital leaving HHH in charge. Story also is that Undertaker planned on losing to Brock starting in 2010. Taker must really like lesnar

Heyward
04-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Yeah. I just hope they let him keep the title for a while. I'm sure there will be some type of rematch tomorrow

Had to defend it against Triple H tonight, sigh..

The Chosen One
04-18-2014, 05:56 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152803566597178&set=vb.510812177&type=2&theater

ESP47
05-08-2014, 11:53 PM
http://youtu.be/aMmAsqtGRmk

Krgrecw
05-16-2014, 10:17 PM
Wwe and Vinnie Mac are in trouble. He overstated how much WWE would get in Thier new TV deal (100% increase) and he only got about 25%. Stock tanked 50% in one day. Not good.

Billy Corgans (smashing pumpkins) wrestling organization got a tv deal with A&e. Supposed to be a behind the scenes type of show.

AerchAngel
07-15-2014, 10:16 PM
I just came across The Rock best insults in WWE, I was dying when laughing so hard. He is really good at making fun of people and when he sings your city is in trouble.

The Chosen One
07-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Is that from WWE Network?

Did anyone see the Sting promo last night? Glorrrrrious.

Paige is quietly becoming my sexiest diva.

Krgrecw
07-16-2014, 02:50 AM
The Jim ross and Chris jericho podcasts are pretty damn good when they have wrestlers on them. I enjoy the backstage, behind the scene stuff more so than what happens in the ring.

Jim Ross's latest with Kurt angle and Jerichos interview of Paul Heyman a few weeks ago are must listens.

AerchAngel
07-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Is that from WWE Network?

Did anyone see the Sting promo last night? Glorrrrrious.

Paige is quietly becoming my sexiest diva.

Nah, I YouTubed it, Holmes.

He brutalized Kane, Cole and the Big Slow...as he called him.

Krgrecw
08-02-2014, 02:31 AM
Spike is dropping TNa so TNA is probably done for

Sheamus is rumored to be playing Darth Vader in the Star Wars vii

Krgrecw
11-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Wow. Never thought I'd see the day

keithlaw
11-23-2014, 11:02 PM
Wow. Never thought I'd see the day

Wish it had been 10 years ago when he could still go.

Garmel
11-23-2014, 11:06 PM
Say goodbye to The Authority!

The Chosen One
11-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Looks like Sting vs. HHH at Mania.

Not sure I'm cool with that... if it's his last match ever I'd prefer the Undertaker at least.

NinersSBChamps
11-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Looks like Sting vs. HHH at Mania.

Not sure I'm cool with that... if it's his last match ever I'd prefer the Undertaker at least.

Sting is still around?

Krgrecw
11-24-2014, 01:10 AM
Sting is still around?

****. Hulk Hogan is begging to get in the ring again.

Heyward
11-24-2014, 06:00 PM
Didnt watch the PPV but looks like **** is about to get real.

Interested for this Raw episode tonight.

Krgrecw
11-24-2014, 07:21 PM
Jim Ross had the best idea.

Should have had Undertaker beat Lesnar last WM, and then this year have Sting vs Taker and have Taker win. Next night on Raw Taker retires, then you can have Sting vs someone else and give Sting a win.

I'm actually more interested to see who Lesnar is going to lose to. Hope it's not Reigns. I don't think he has the 'it' factor.

Perhaps Lesnar vs Rock and then the Rock does the job to Reigns next month.

Also, wonder if Paul Heyman sticks around after Lesnar leaves.

Heyward
01-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Brock Lesnar.

keithlaw
01-25-2015, 10:07 PM
DDP!

Heyward
01-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Rollins has to cash in soon.

Either catches Brock off-guard or Reigns wins, Rollins cashes in on him at Mania.

Krgrecw
01-25-2015, 11:47 PM
Crowd was ****ting on Reigns. He doesn't have the 'it' factor.

Vince can't be stupid enough to have Reigns beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Nice ideas of Rollins cashing in but how about Lesnar beats Reigns (crowd is happy) then Rollins comes out and pins lesnar. That would be hot.

The Chosen One
01-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Reigns did have the factor until he got hurt...

gilesfan
01-26-2015, 10:27 AM
Crowd was ****ting on Reigns. He doesn't have the 'it' factor.

Vince can't be stupid enough to have Reigns beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Nice ideas of Rollins cashing in but how about Lesnar beats Reigns (crowd is happy) then Rollins comes out and pins lesnar. That would be hot.

Lesnar is losing at mania no matter what......he's going back to the UFC to get curb stomped again.

Krgrecw
01-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Lesnar is losing at mania no matter what......he's going back to the UFC to get curb stomped again.

Oh yeah. The three most watched Ufc PPV's were headlined by him.

I buy into the he was hurt last time he was in the ufc. I think he'd still be top 5 right now.

gilesfan
01-26-2015, 03:41 PM
Oh yeah. The three most watched Ufc PPV's were headlined by him.

I buy into the he was hurt last time he was in the ufc. I think he'd still be top 5 right now.

No chance. Can't fight top guys when you are scared to take a punch. There are actually good heavyweights now unlike when he was in the UFC.

Krgrecw
01-26-2015, 03:48 PM
No chance. Can't fight top guys when you are scared to take a punch. There are actually good heavyweights now unlike when he was in the UFC.

You think? Carwin was probably the hardest hitter in ufc history and he's gone.

Other than Cain, JDS and werdum, if Brock is healthy and gets a full camp I think he would hang with anyone else

gilesfan
01-26-2015, 04:06 PM
You think? Carwin was probably the hardest hitter in ufc history and he's gone.

Other than Cain, JDS and werdum, if Brock is healthy and gets a full camp I think he would hang with anyone else

Carwin really should have beat Lesnar too, that fight should have been stopped. Carwin gassed himself out and had nothing left in the 2nd round. He also was dealing with a career ending back injury.

Lesnear would get destroyed by Browne, Barnett, Hunt. I would pick Miocic over Lesnar. I'm not sure Lesnar will be top 10.

The Chosen One
07-31-2015, 05:32 PM
R.I.P. Rowdy Roddy Piper

Krgrecw
08-23-2015, 11:08 PM
Anyone else think that was a weak finish to a pretty good match? Ruined a perfectly good vibe.

The Chosen One
08-24-2015, 05:54 PM
Anyone else think that was a weak finish to a pretty good match? Ruined a perfectly good vibe.

Fans were pretty pissed leaving the arena. Read WWE might do one more match with them.

Krgrecw
02-22-2016, 09:51 PM
They was a shock. It's been a long time since I chanted 'holy ****' to my tv

The Chosen One
03-04-2016, 01:46 PM
They was a shock. It's been a long time since I chanted 'holy ****' to my tv

Was this referring to Shane O Mac?

Krgrecw
03-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Was this referring to Shane O Mac?

Yes.

Krgrecw