PDA

View Full Version : Gotham. Trailer.

Krgrecw
05-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Show looks like it could be good. This show would probably be amazing if it was on FX instead of Fox.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/05/gotham-trailer/

The Chosen One
05-06-2014, 02:17 AM
Would be even better if it were on HBO... sigh.

Fox has a great history of canceling good shows.

holden
05-06-2014, 06:52 AM
Ryan Atwood as Commissioner Gordon? I'm in.

Krgrecw
05-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Would be even better if it were on HBO... sigh.

Fox has a great history of canceling good shows.

Yeah. With Sons of Anarchy ending this fall , I think this would be a massive hot on FX. Nolan showed that Batman should be darker and dirtier than what Fox would be able to put on basic TV.

Speaking of HBO, looks like they don't have anything in their pipeline that will be a big hit until Masters of the Air comes out and that could be 5 plus years and at least $200 million dollars away from being completed.

JohnAdcox
05-06-2014, 10:04 AM
I had very little interest, to be honest. Now I have lots. Looks as good, at very least, as Arrow.

zitothebrave
05-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Ehhh, I'll give it a watch but it screams me hokey.

50PoundHead
05-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Yeah. With Sons of Anarchy ending this fall , I think this would be a massive hot on FX. Nolan showed that Batman should be darker and dirtier than what Fox would be able to put on basic TV.

Speaking of HBO, looks like they don't have anything in their pipeline that will be a big hit until Masters of the Air comes out and that could be 5 plus years and at least $200 million dollars away from being completed.

I'm curious about "The Leftovers." I haven't read the novel (but I own it and will read it before it hits the air).

zitothebrave
10-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Watched the pilot. It forced entirely too much. Look here's Poison Ivy as a Kid, here's cat woman as a kid, here's the Penguin, and look at how his obsession with parasols comes into play.