PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Tom

AerchAngel
07-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Most of the posters here have known me for 10 years or more.

On other boards people think I am an Uncle Tom because:

1. I don't like Obama
2. I am not a Democrat
3. Says that I am tough on black hoodrats
4. Against welfare of perfectly healthy people that can work
5. Because I don't agree with Jesse Jackass, Al Sharpton and others.

I say in retort, what have the done to earn my trust? Is your life any better? Has crime gone down? Did you finish school? Do you look for work? Do you still commit crimes?

Like Bill Cosby and Roland Martin, we cannot sit back and just let things go as they are, we are dependent on the government and that is what hey want. Your vote. You vote for us, you don't have to work mentality.

It is frustrating that more blacks are not going out there to do more in which they are capable of. My parents did an awesome job with their kids, 3 out of 4 of us are not Democrat and dad, a former union steward, likes that we made the decision and not government for us. Even though he loses all the arguments when we are together, he respects the fact we aren't like lemmings and think for ourselves.

So do not call me an Uncle Tom. I am an Independent and think for my own and not my race.

weso1
07-14-2013, 11:39 AM
We don't think you're an Uncle Tom. We just think you're white.:Bunchie1:

AerchAngel
07-14-2013, 11:51 AM
We don't think you're Uncle Tom. We just think you're white.:Bunchie1:

Umm no.

If I were white I would be praising Obama as well.

So I assume you think all blacks love Obama, okay, you assume that all blacks love welfare, okay, I assume that it is okay to commit crimes, okay.

When 50Head and I hook up when I go to the cities, I will squelch that thought.

Anyone in Minneapolis open for a bar and beer is fine by me, my treat.

The Chosen One
07-14-2013, 09:19 PM
The intern for the Zimmerman defense who is black, came public and said the ball was in the prosecution's hands and they didn't execute.

She's getting ripped into shreds by blacks everywhere getting the Uncle Tom treatment.

Just figured I'd mention this since this is AA's thread.

zitothebrave
07-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Wait AA is black? Never knew that:pimp:

AerchAngel
07-15-2013, 12:08 AM

When I get 50 and I together, I will take a picture and you will see my color. But you have always had an invitation to come visit me and the family and we could hit Leinenkugels brewery, so why would I lie, my friend?

AerchAngel
07-15-2013, 12:09 AM
The intern for the Zimmerman defense who is black, came public and said the ball was in the prosecution's hands and they didn't execute.

She's getting ripped into shreds by blacks everywhere getting the Uncle Tom treatment.

Just figured I'd mention this since this is AA's thread.

Thanks Sav. If it doesn't go our way and a whitey is involved, of course they are going to say that. Just ask the heavy hitters like Roland Martin or even Bill Cosby.

57Brave
07-15-2013, 06:30 AM
Admitting you drink Leinenkugels opens doors better left closed.

50PoundHead
07-15-2013, 09:39 AM
AA, you might not want to hang with a liberal like me. LOL.

Julio3000
07-15-2013, 09:44 AM

He's very articulate.

AerchAngel
07-15-2013, 10:15 AM
AA, you might not want to hang with a liberal like me. LOL.

I don't mind liberals, I treat them the same I have for Republicans, who I despise as well but only their ideology not as a person. We can always share a beer. I would do it with Steak Sauce as well.

Even though I am hated here by nearly everyone, I would still have a beer with anyone here and invite them in my home. I have known them for 10 years.

I will let you know next time when I head to the cities, we can have a beer (on me) and prove to these numbnuts that I am linebacker size black dude with a huge smile. Heck I even applied for a position in Minnetonka and still waiting for that call.

weso1
07-15-2013, 11:09 AM
AA, is this the person that keeps calling you an Uncle Tom?

http://i2.listal.com/image/105391/600full-a-beautiful-mind-photo.jpg

pfiggy
07-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Who's Uncle Tom anyhow? Ah don't hate ya AA and ah'm a white assed cracker with a big cotton field......:icon_biggrin:

AerchAngel
07-15-2013, 11:11 AM
AA, is this the person that keeps calling you an Uncle Tom?

http://i2.listal.com/image/105391/600full-a-beautiful-mind-photo.jpg

IDKWTI

50PoundHead
07-15-2013, 12:23 PM
It's just too bad I've been dry for 29 1/2 years.

AerchAngel
07-15-2013, 12:51 PM
It's just too bad I've been dry for 29 1/2 years.

That is great to hear. More power to you. Kind of hard being that way in that state of yours.