PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars movies schedule leak... Including a movie no one saw coming

Krgrecw
05-19-2014, 11:13 PM
2014 – Star Wars: Rebels
2015 – Star Wars: Episode VII
2016 – Boba Fett
2017 – Star Wars: Episode VIII
2018 – Han Solo
2019 – Star Wars: Episode IX
2020 – Star Wars: Red Five

The "Red Five" angle brings up all kinds of possibilities. Anakin Skywalker flew as Red Five during a number of battles in the Clone Wars, including the Battle of Coruscant. Red Five later became Luke Skywalker's callsign in the Battle of Yavin, during the Galactic Civil War. In the Star Wars expanded universe novels, after Luke leaves his X-Wing squad to become a Jedi, Red Five becomes a pilot named Corran Horn. Corran also eventually becomes a Jedi. So, there are several ways that a Red Squadron movie could pull in characters close to Luke, Anakin (or even the characters themselves), or even use other Jedi, depending on when in the timeline this potential story takes place.

The Chosen One
05-19-2014, 11:31 PM
I think Disney said the expanded universe is obsolete now that they've taken over.

Dalyn
05-20-2014, 12:03 AM
I think Disney said the expanded universe is obsolete now that they've taken over.

Sure. Doesn't mean the ideas aren't still floating out there.

We need some Thrawn!

Krgrecw
05-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Hasbro leaked this , just like they infamously leaked the villains in Spider-Man 2

Thrawn would be great. The Inquisitor from the new Star Wars cartoons looks like a total bad ass. Wish he was put into an upcoming movie.

zitothebrave
05-20-2014, 07:58 AM
the problem is that Rebels is a TV show, Red Five may very well be a TV show as well. Infact I think it's potential number of characters very much lends itself to a clone wars type of TV show.