PDA

View Full Version : Terdoslavich

nsacpi
07-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I thought he was impressive in spring training and after half a season of raking in AAA he looked even better to me in the two games he just started. Obviously, not a finished product. Among other things he'll have to improve some against major league breaking balls.

The question I throw open to this discussion is this: Do you see Joey T as potentially being a player who could play corner outfield or first for a championship ball club?

I do.

Which leads to a second question:

Does the emergence of Joey T (and Gattis) have any implications with regards to how we treat Heyward, Freeman and Justin Upton in terms of contract negotiations?

emk418
07-15-2013, 03:10 PM
I do think Joey can be a productive everyday player. But unfortunately it won't be for us. He could be an asset off the bench for years for us but I think that's not proper value. I think he's trade bait.

Jay212033
07-15-2013, 03:46 PM
I do think Joey can be a productive everyday player. But unfortunately it won't be for us. He could be an asset off the bench for years for us but I think that's not proper value. I think he's trade bait.

I agree with this! Hopefully he's the new DH/1B/OF for the Minnesota Twins(trade for Perkins)

PawPawMaxwell
07-15-2013, 04:46 PM
With Reed Johnson on 1 year and Shafer being a good trade asset (better than Joey) and Joey being a switch hitter I think he stays around for next spring training and goes for the 4th OF spot.

BremanFan88
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM

Does the emergence of Joey T (and Gattis) have any implications with regards to how we treat Heyward, Freeman and Justin Upton in terms of contract negotiations?

Wait, is that a serious question?

stpeteirish
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM
don't see a spot for him long term as he has flunked 3b and he's blocked by better players at the other 3 spots. Apparently he is not a vialble option at CF either, which is too bad because we need one. In fact, I'd rather see Costanza as a 5th OF until Schafer is back. More useful coming off the bench than Joey T. Bunt, pinch run, steal a base (egad!) late inning defense guy.

I'd platoon Costanza and Reed in CF until BJ becomes a functional player again, whenever that may be. Reed is pretty worthless vs RHP and I don't think he plays a good CF.

zitothebrave
07-15-2013, 05:03 PM

No

Freddie, Justin and Jason are here for 2 more seasons after this. If Terdo proves himself and asset he'll be traded before then, and other guys from further down the system will replace one of them. Same with Gattis. If we keep Mac, Gattis will be traded. I'd love him to be moved to 3B but that won't happen.

thethe
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
I think we should find out what we have before we trade him though. He has looked good everytime he has played with the big league club (small sample alert!)

skidlee
07-15-2013, 06:09 PM
I don't think he should just be traded because we have no spot. I also don't think he will be viewed as a major piece in a deal unless its for a lower type reliever ( not perkins.

AUTiger7222
07-15-2013, 07:03 PM
If the Braves had the DH the answer would be yes. Unfortunately Joey T isn't good enough to play any defensive position good enough to have his offense cover up his defensive shortcomings. I think an AL team desperate for offense from the DH spot (especially a team in playoff contention such as the Rays) would love to have Joey T and the Braves could get a couple really good prospects for him.

Carp
07-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Simmons, Pastor, Gattis, Terdo.... I have to question those experts who have been saying that our minors have been barren of positional prospects.

yeezus
07-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Simmons, Pastor, Gattis, Terdo.... I have to question those experts who have been saying that our minors have been barren of positional prospects.

I think they mean not a ton of high-upside, blue chip offensive prospect since Heyward/Freeman. Where did Freeman peak on prospect lists? I forget. Terdo/Gattis were old prospects. Pastor and Simmons haven't been much with the stick. Lot of solid pieces (and Simmons could be special).

PawPawMaxwell
07-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Terdo's defensive liabilities hamper his trade value but for us, him being a switch hitter and semi-capable of subbing at first, and us always looking for bench help, I see no reason considering his cost, that he doesnt hang around as a PH or 4th OFer.

thethe
07-16-2013, 08:26 AM
I haven't seen anything from ST and his brief major league stint to make me believe he can't at the very least by a left fielder as well.

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 09:17 AM

Maybe bc they don't consider utility guys (Pastor) and fringe bench players (Terdo) as having positional prospects?

thethe
07-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Maybe bc they don't consider utility guys (Pastor) and fringe bench players (Terdo) as having positional prospects?

Terdo is a fringe bench player? Why?

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 09:40 AM
We've produced one impact position player per year the past four years: Heyward, Freeman, Simmons, Gattis. That's very good production from the farm system.

On this pitching side it is even more impressive: Teheran, Wood, Delgado, Minor, Beachy, Kimbrel, Venters, Avilan, Medlen.

BA came up with a ranking of overall production of major league players last year and I think we came out #1.

Looking at the All-Star Roster I see four Braves products (five if you want to count both McCann and Freeman). Kimbrel, Wainwright and Locke are the others. There are 80 All-Stars. 30 major league teams. So by that metric we are above average.

It is really impressive production when you consider we rarely have a high draft pick and are not big spenders on the international market.

thethe
07-16-2013, 09:46 AM
We've produced one impact position player per year the past four years: Heyward, Freeman, Simmons, Gattis. That's very good production from the farm system.

On this pitching side it is even more impressive: Teheran, Wood, Delgado, Minor, Beachy, Kimbrel, Venters, Avilan, Medlen.

BA came up with a ranking of overall production of major league players last year and I think we came out #1.

Looking at the All-Star Roster I see four Braves products (five if you want to count both McCann and Freeman). Kimbrel, Wainwright and Locke are the others. There are 80 All-Stars. 30 major league teams. So by that metric we are above average.

It is really impressive production when you consider we rarely have a high draft pick and are not big spenders on the international market.

And yet people think that you are a homer if you give braves prospects the benefit of the doubt.

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Terdo is a fringe bench player? Why?

What would you call him? He's a good with a good stroke that doesn't have a position that he plays very well defensively.

thethe
07-16-2013, 09:59 AM
What would you call him? He's a good with a good stroke that doesn't have a position that he plays very well defensively.

This isn't similar to you saying that Gattis couldn't catch at the major league level right?

Either way, Terdo could be a 1B/LF/RF. Obviously, thats going to be tough with teh Braves but I think he can be a starting player in the big leagues. Not an all star but a guy who could be a really good 4th OF/first bench player on a good team and a solid everyday player on a middling to almost playoff team. The guy looks good at the plate to me. You can hide average to below average defense.

zitothebrave
07-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Don't know what Terdo is, is he Eric Hinske (what I think is most likely) a good bench player. Or is he someone who can hit enough to make up for his defensive issues.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 10:18 AM
There are lots of valuable players out there who are not great at any particular position defensively. I'll throw out a name for everyone to chew on: Michael Cuddyer. I don't know whether Terdoslavich will have that kind of career or not. But I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

thethe
07-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Cuddyer would be absolute best case IMO. That guy has had an awesome career. I think Terdo will hit. He just has to get a chance. There is just no room on our roster long term aside from 3B and our two best hitting prospects (Gattis/Terdo) can't play there.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Cuddyer would be absolute best case IMO. That guy has had an awesome career. I think Terdo will hit. He just has to get a chance. There is just no room on our roster long term aside from 3B and our two best hitting prospects (Gattis/Terdo) can't play there.

Thing is injuries happen every season. The last few years, Heyward has been on the DL more than once. Freeman has had issues with his eyes, oblique and hand. Justin Upton missed time last year with a hand injury and has a calf injury now. There is nothing wrong with having a good hitting player on the bench who can spell all three. I don't even mind having two (Gattis and Terdoslavich). If Gattis becomes our starting catching, it absolutely makes sense to have a strong hitter be available to fill in at first and corner outfield.

Cuddyer himself had to wait a couple years as a bench player before getting his shot as a full-time regular. Prado went through the same process. Good bench players are something to treasure.

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 10:35 AM
This isn't similar to you saying that Gattis couldn't catch at the major league level right?

Either way, Terdo could be a 1B/LF/RF. Obviously, thats going to be tough with teh Braves but I think he can be a starting player in the big leagues. Not an all star but a guy who could be a really good 4th OF/first bench player on a good team and a solid everyday player on a middling to almost playoff team. The guy looks good at the plate to me. You can hide average to below average defense.

Maybe it's similar to you saying Francouer would be an MVP?

thethe
07-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Maybe it's similar to you saying Francouer would be an MVP?

Yeah, that was my best one for sure!

As long as you can acknowledge that you get some wrong as well then we're good. None of us are expert major league scouts. Definitive statements about a player doing something or not doing something is silly.

Enscheff
07-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Will Terdo probably turn into a solid MLB regular? Nope. Then again, Gattis "probably" won't either. The man is 26, has under 200 MLB ABs, a .310 OBP, and good power. Everyone thought Simmons was going to be valuable on both sides of the ball based on a decent showing at the plate last year, and he has pretty much dashed all those hopes with his poor hitting this year.

The point is that an organization keeps guys like these 3 because they are cheap useful players. In fact, the chances are pretty high none of them will even stay in Atlanta long enough to be offered a FA contract after 6 years of service. At some point arbitration will "probably" make them too expensive to be worth keeping around.

Mediocre MLB players are replaced every single year by cheaper and younger mediocre players. It won't be any different in a few years with Gattis, Simmons and Terdo.

thethe
07-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Will Terdo probably turn into a solid MLB regular? Nope. Then again, Gattis "probably" won't either. The man is 26, has under 200 MLB ABs, a .310 OBP, and good power. Everyone thought Simmons was going to be valuable on both sides of the ball based on a decent showing at the plate last year, and he has pretty much dashed all those hopes with his poor hitting this year.

The point is that an organization keeps guys like these 3 because they are cheap useful players. In fact, the chances are pretty high none of them will even stay in Atlanta long enough to be offered a FA contract after 6 years of service. At some point arbitration will "probably" make them too expensive to be worth keeping around.

Mediocre MLB players are replaced every single year by cheaper and younger mediocre players. It won't be any different in a few years with Gattis, Simmons and Terdo.

I get being conservative with projections but I think mediocare major league players for Simmons/Gattis is not accurate. Jury is still out on those guys of course but they have shown a lot so far in their careers (both minors and majors). Terdo needs to prove he can hit at the major league level at least a little bit because he isn't at a defensive premium positions (SS/C)

stpeteirish
07-16-2013, 11:04 AM

I think you're discounting what Simmons and Gattis can do by lumping them in with Terdo. Gattis "medicore?" Simmons medicore? These guys are better than that.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 11:12 AM

Remember the Bragging Rights thread. We should probably start one around here to deal with claims like yours. You might remember that you and I had a little bet on the Bragging Rights thread about how many home runs Gattis and Francisco would hit this year. Are you a little surprised the number stands at 25 at the All Star break. In a combined 393 at bats. A little surprised maybe? Just a wee bit?

Julio3000
07-16-2013, 11:25 AM
We've all vented our frustration at seeing Simmons hitting leadoff. His bat has been poor this year. But his D is valuable enough to make him more than a mediocre player right now.

Bama9507
07-16-2013, 11:46 AM
I like his name

Enscheff
07-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Remember the Bragging Rights thread. We should probably start one around here to deal with claims like yours. You might remember that you and I had a little bet on the Bragging Rights thread about how many home runs Gattis and Francisco would hit this year. Are you a little surprised the number stands at 25 at the All Star break. In a combined 393 at bats. A little surprised maybe? Just a wee bit?

The point of that bet was you thought JFran and Gattis would be good, I thought they would be...not so good. Are you really bragging about a guy who was so bad he was DFA'd and a guy with a .310 OBP?

I will say this again...

JFran was, is, and always will be a poor player, period. You can toss out any arbitrary HR count you want, but the fact some bad team gives him 500 ABs and he hits 20 HRs doesn't change the fact that he is terrible.

Gattis is a 26 year old rookie with good power and a .310 OBP in a sample size that hasn't even broken 200 ABs. Yes, I am surprised (and ecstatic) that Gattis has hit 14 HRs, and I will be equally surprised if he ends the season with 20+. Why any pitcher throws him anything straight is beyond me, and I have to assume they will see some film at him waving at breaking balls and adjust their gameplan accordingly.

Enscheff
07-16-2013, 12:57 PM
We've all vented our frustration at seeing Simmons hitting leadoff. His bat has been poor this year. But his D is valuable enough to make him more than a mediocre player right now.

Yes, and he is a fine addition to the roster when he costs $500k. But what about when he costs $1M? Or $5M?

I'm not saying these aren't good players. MLB quality players don't grow on trees, so being able to produce them cheaply is very valuable. Let's just realize exactly what we are dealing with when we talk about the future of these players. In 3 years there will be other fringe guy ready to play SS or C or OF for league minimum, and these guys will become expendable.

jpx7
07-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes, and he is a fine addition to the roster when he costs $500k. But what about when he costs $1M? Or $5M?

I'm not saying these aren't good players. MLB quality players don't grow on trees, so being able to produce them cheaply is very valuable. Let's just realize exactly what we are dealing with when we talk about the future of these players. In 3 years there will be other fringe guy ready to play SS or C or OF for league minimum, and these guys will become expendable.

You may be right regarding Gattis or Terdoslavich, but the point re Simmons is that his defense is substantially awesome enough that he's much better than a "fringe guy" despite his poor offensive showing this season. His run-saving acumen is simply that superlative.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 01:09 PM
At the risk of introducing some nuance and subtlety to certain aspects of this discussion, I think it is useful to have more than two categories (fringe and star) for major league players. I know adding additional categories complicates things, but it really is enlightening, as it was in the Bill Shanks/Jeff Francoeur/Jason Heyward brouhaha. Once the idea that Jason Heyward could be something other than either a superstar or Francoeur-level bust was introduced into the discussion the whole thing became silly.

I mentally place major leaguers into these categories:

1) Among the elite of their generation, plausible Hall of Famers
2) Perennial All-Stars
3) Solid regulars and occasional candidates for the All-Star game
4) Regulars, but generally not considered in the top half among regulars at their position
5) Good bench players to occasional regular
6) Back end of bench/bullpen types
7) Cup of coffee in the majors types

Now moving specifically to Terdoslavich. Before this year I had him pegged as belonging in bucket 5 or bucket 6.

The question I wanted to raise in this thread was whether he now projects more as a bucket 3 or 4 player.

PS: I would put Juan Francisco in bucket 5 with a good chance to reach bucket 4 in a year or two. Gattis to me is a bucket 3 or 4 players, with a chance (less than 50% but above 10%) of becoming a bucket 2 player. Btw, the Juan is having a hell of a month of July so far.

jpx7
07-16-2013, 01:12 PM
introducing some nuance and subtlety

Heretic.

Carp
07-16-2013, 02:52 PM

Many "top positional prospects" won't even reach the majors, much less be a solid contributor, even as a bench player. All of those players mentioned also have the capability of being regulars, albeit some not with the Braves.

But thanks for the snarky comment. Now go back to rooting for Wonderdouche and your Nationals.

thethe
07-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Many "top positional prospects" won't even reach the majors, much less be a solid contributor, even as a bench player. All of those players mentioned also have the capability of being regulars, albeit not with the Braves.

But thanks for the snarky comment. Now go back to rooting for Wonderdouche and your Nationals.

For some reason people take the easy way out and predict every prospect will fail aside from the can't miss ones.

I think thats just lazy assessment. Its frustrating mostly because I feel once minor leagues pass a certain age most people believe they have no shot at being solid major leaguers. That was the mistake made with Gattis and that mistake is possibly already being made with Terdo.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 03:14 PM
For some reason people take the easy way out and predict every prospect will fail aside from the can't miss ones.

I think thats just lazy assessment. Its frustrating mostly because I feel once minor leagues pass a certain age most people believe they have no shot at being solid major leaguers. That was the mistake made with Gattis and that mistake is possibly already being made with Terdo.

You're right. Terdoslavich to me wasn't much of a prospect until recently. He was always a little old for his level, limited defensively, no speed.

What changed? The main thing that did was the doubles turned into home runs. So suddenly you have a guy who combines a good approach and good contact skills with some significant power. That's an interesting prospect. A guy with an OPS of about .800 and a little old for his league now is a guy with an OPS of .900 plus who is a little old for his league. The difference is not insignificant. So I've upgraded my assessment. Part of the upgrade is also based on what my eyes tell me from seeing him in spring training and the past few games. I see a guy who has a great approach at the plate (even while noting he has to improve against major league caliber breaking balls) and also someone who is decent in the field. He'll never be a gold glover, but he is not bad out there. Having changed my assessment, I started this thread to see what other people thought. I certainly was not looking for knee-jerk reactions. I wanted to see what other people who closely follow our farm system thought.

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Many "top positional prospects" won't even reach the majors, much less be a solid contributor, even as a bench player. All of those players mentioned also have the capability of being regulars, albeit some not with the Braves.

Yes, many prospects won't make the majors. That is beside the point and im confused why it would be mentioned. All 4 have the ability to at least wear a uniform, great. But, prospects that project as bench players don't typically get much hype, do they?

thethe
07-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Yes, many prospects won't make the majors. That is beside the point and im confused why it would be mentioned. All 4 have the ability to at least wear a uniform, great. But, prospects that project as bench players don't typically get much hype, do they?

But why does he project as a bench player?

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 03:19 PM
But why does he project as a bench player?

His lack of a defensive position. The fact that to play 1B or corner OF (except for the Braves) you have to produce some big numbers. He has in a short time in AAA at an age of 24, but could he come up and produce enough offensively to overcome his defense and play everyday in the majors? Also, his inability to hit lefties could reduce his role.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 03:22 PM
His lack of a defensive position. The fact that to play 1B or corner OF (except for the Braves) you have to produce some big numbers. He has in a short time in AAA at an age of 24, but could he come up and produce enough offensively to overcome his defense and play everyday in the majors? Also, his inability to hit lefties could reduce his role.

That last part is interesting. Terdoslavich's history has been that he has hit better from the right side. This is the first year he's hit better from the left side. So I'm not ready to conclude he is better from one side or the other.

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 03:26 PM
That last part is interesting. Terdoslavich's history has been that he has hit better from the right side. This is the first year he's hit better from the left side. So I'm not ready to conclude he is better from one side or the other.

2010- .832, .592
2011- .874 ,.855
2012- .705, .755
2013- .959, .676

thethe
07-16-2013, 03:29 PM
You're right. Terdoslavich to me wasn't much of a prospect until recently. He was always a little old for his level, limited defensively, no speed.

What changed? The main thing that did was the doubles turned into home runs. So suddenly you have a guy who combines a good approach and good contact skills with some significant power. That's an interesting prospect. A guy with an OPS of about .800 and a little old for his league now is a guy with an OPS of .900 plus who is a little old for his league. The difference is not insignificant. So I've upgraded my assessment. Part of the upgrade is also based on what my eyes tell me from seeing him in spring training and the past few games. I see a guy who has a great approach at the plate (even while noting he has to improve against major league caliber breaking balls) and also someone who is decent in the field. He'll never be a gold glover, but he is not bad out there. Having changed my assessment, I started this thread to see what other people thought. I certainly was not looking for knee-jerk reactions. I wanted to see what other people who closely follow our farm system thought.

THis is the same thing we heard about Gattis. He was a horrible defensive catcher and then all of a sudden in Spring Training he shows up and is a good major league catcher. I think the same can be said for Terdo. He is a relatively athletic guy. He moves well in the outfield from what i have seen and similar to you I am a big fan of his approach at the plate. He will have his ups and downs early but I think over hte long run he will be a productive major leaguer.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 03:33 PM
2010- .832, .592
2011- .874 ,.855
2012- .705, .755
2013- .959, .676

I stand corrected. I must have been remembering just the 2012 numbers.

In any event, his splits have never been as pronounced as they are this year. I suspect it is a sample size thing more than anything else and would expect them to stabilize to something closer to what they were in 2011-2012.

thethe
07-16-2013, 03:41 PM
I stand corrected. I must have been remembering just the 2012 numbers.

In any event, his splits have never been as pronounced as they are this year. I suspect it is a sample size thing more than anything else and would expect them to stabilize to something closer to what they were in 2011-2012.

Either way, most of his AB's will come as a left handed hitter so if he can get anywhere from a 720-680 OPS as a right handed hitter and kill it from the left side (<850 OPS) then he will still be an everday player.

stpeteirish
07-16-2013, 03:43 PM
THis is the same thing we heard about Gattis. He was a horrible defensive catcher and then all of a sudden in Spring Training he shows up and is a good major league catcher. I think the same can be said for Terdo. He is a relatively athletic guy. He moves well in the outfield from what i have seen and similar to you I am a big fan of his approach at the plate. He will have his ups and downs early but I think over hte long run he will be a productive major leaguer.

Is he "athletic" enough to play CF? Because that's what we need. Otherwise he's just trade bait.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Is he "athletic" enough to play CF? Because that's what we need. Otherwise he's just trade bait.

We have some good players who can play center in the system. Schafer in the major. Cunningham in AAA. Lipka, Wren, Lien in the lower levels. We have a couple middle infielders whose future might ultimately be in center (Peraza and Pastornicky).

But I'm not ready to write off BJ. He's a much better player than what he's shown so far.

gilesfan
07-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Well ****, I'm a better player than what he's shown so far.

nsacpi
07-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Well ****, I'm a better player than what he's shown so far.

Yeah. But I don't consider you a prospect. Nothing personal.

thethe
07-16-2013, 03:54 PM

No but Heyward is. Terdo will get the Gattis treatment in 2014 IMO. And then they will see what they are going to do with him long term. I don't see why anyone would think he won't be able to hit. He has done nothing but hit in the minor leagues.

AUTiger7222
07-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Terdo's defensive liabilities hamper his trade value but for us, him being a switch hitter and semi-capable of subbing at first, and us always looking for bench help, I see no reason considering his cost, that he doesnt hang around as a PH or 4th OFer.

Hard to have a guy that can't play CF as the 4th OF. What the Braves have done this season in carrying 5 OF's is very rare and really hampers a team's bench without a Willie Bloomquist, Omar Infante type swing guy that can play middle infield and CF.

Carp
07-16-2013, 11:50 PM

Hence the reason why I question the "experts" who said the Braves were barren of positional prospects. I think it's quite obvious the projection on at least a couple of these guys was a little low.

gilesfan
07-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Any prospect list is going to have a couple guys too low and a couple guys to high in hindsight.

gilesfan
07-17-2013, 10:17 AM
except one done by thethe.

thethe
07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
except one done by thethe.

Hey, what prospects have I been off on in the last 5 years?

We all love to laugh at my foolish Jeff Francouer proclimation but I was young, didn't realize how important statitical analysis was in baseball, and drank the kool-aid from Bill.

Tapate50
07-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey, what prospects have I been off on in the last 5 years?

We all love to laugh at my foolish Jeff Francouer proclimation but I was young, didn't realize how important statitical analysis was in baseball, and drank the kool-aid from Bill.

EW

jpx7
07-17-2013, 10:54 AM
drank the kool-aid from Bill.

Musky, with overtones of arrogance and undertones of desperation.

I prefer not to.

The Chosen One
07-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Musky, with overtones of arrogance and undertones of desperation.

You need to get your bff airsuri here.

In the old fanhome days, you two were both in the same clique.

Tapate50
07-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Wait, I was told this was a clique free zone? Have I been boon doggled?

The Chosen One
07-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Wait, I was told this was a clique free zone? Have I been boon doggled?

I don't make the rules here friend, I just run the site.

The rebels who Patio felt were unrelenting and rebellious, have formed a clique here. You have two main factions, the Chip Caray FanClub and the Clique. They will be merged soon. My duty as Clit Commander was destroyed when nobody wanted to join my side.

Tapate50
07-17-2013, 12:25 PM
I don't make the rules here friend, I just run the site.

The rebels who Patio felt were unrelenting and rebellious, have formed a clique here. You have two main factions, the Chip Caray FanClub and the Clique. They will be merged soon. My duty as Clit Commander was destroyed when nobody wanted to join my side.

I find the Chip Caray FanClub hilarious. Clit commander sounds both intriguing, yet mystifying all in one.

Which one is Zeets in?

The Chosen One
07-17-2013, 12:33 PM
I find the Chip Caray FanClub hilarious. Clit commander sounds both intriguing, yet mystifying all in one.

Which one is Zeets in?

He's in a club exclusive.

Sandusky's Successor.

TURBO
07-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Clique or death

AUTiger7222
07-17-2013, 08:45 PM
I unfortunately fell for the Jeff Francoeur hype train as well but thankfully it had nothing to do with Bill Shanks. I even sadly had my choice between a Jeff Francoeur or Brian McCann signed baseball and rookie card and choose Frenchy. Yes. Several years later I still feel like a total fool.