PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to clutter the board with.....

Five
07-17-2013, 12:44 PM
...another "Thank You" thread but for my first post on Chopcountry, I wanted to say thanks to the creators for putting up these forums. After someone nuked the scout forums, I feared I had no place to go to have intelligent conversations (well, most of the time anyway :pimp:) about our Braves until I was led here. Glad to see many of the familiar names from the "other" board here as well. While our opinions differed from time to time, I enjoyed the GDT's and discussions we had about Braves baseball. Happy to see it continue here. Thanks again.

- Five (aka Nitts5)

PS - The wife says thank you as well as she had enough of me complaining to her about Uggla and BJ.

The Chosen One
07-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Ahh. Welcome Nitts. That's a name I recognize.

Well our GDT's here have been averaging 20+ pages of fun. That was even on the getaway afternoon GDTs.

:rock:

Julio3000
07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
...another "Thank You" thread but for my first post on Chopcountry, I wanted to say thanks to the creators for putting up these forums. After someone nuked the scout forums, I feared I had no place to go to have intelligent conversations (well, most of the time anyway :pimp:) about our Braves until I was led here. Glad to see many of the familiar names from the "other" board here as well. While our opinions differed from time to time, I enjoyed the GDT's and discussions we had about Braves baseball. Happy to see it continue here. Thanks again.

- Five (aka Nitts5)

PS - The wife says thank you as well as she had enough of me complaining to her about Uggla and BJ.

I genuinely enjoy reading posts like this.

The Chosen One
07-17-2013, 01:05 PM
I genuinely enjoy reading posts like this.

I have doubts.

ChapelHillMatt
07-17-2013, 01:08 PM
We couldn't have done it without Patio, time to give the man credit for a job well done.