Gattis - LF
Uggla - 2B
Simmons - SS

Hudson
Minor
Teheran
Medlen
Wood/Beachy

Fredi does that and we are NL East Champs!

The Chosen One
07-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Can Kelly Johnson play third? I know he had TJ surgery. His arm should be loose.

jpx7
07-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Based on the probables listed currently, it seems like this will be the rotational sequence, at least to begin the second-half: Hudson, Maholm, Minor, Teheran, Medlen.

gilesfan
07-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Heyward - CF
Johnson - 3B
Upton - RF
Freeman - 1B
McCann - C
Gattis - LF
Uggla - 2B
Simmons - SS

Hudson
Minor
Teheran
Medlen
Wood/Beachy

Fredi does that and we are NL East Champs!

I was gonna ask why two of the worst hitters 1 and 2, but then I looked at 6-8. I would start with Freeman, Upton, McCann 3-5 in that order, seperating the lefties. Then from there:

Heyward
Uggla
Freeman
Upton
McCann
Gattis/Upton
Johnson
Simmons

WHy on earth would Hudson lead off the rotation? Experience? He's the 4th or 5th best starter on the team.

ChapelHillMatt
07-17-2013, 01:38 PM
The order in the rotation doesn't matter.

Chris Johnson is not one of our worst hitters.

gilesfan
07-17-2013, 01:46 PM
There are times that luck doesn't even out. But, the chances of that regression not happening over the course of 162 are slim.

NYCBrave
07-17-2013, 01:48 PM
We got some good luck once again with missing the other teams aces, as we miss Harvey in our upcoming 4 game series with the Mets. While we missed Kershaw twice, Nats will be facing him for the 2nd time this upcoming series along with Greinke and Nolasco.

stpeteirish
07-17-2013, 02:50 PM
I was gonna ask why two of the worst hitters 1 and 2, but then I looked at 6-8. I would start with Freeman, Upton, McCann 3-5 in that order, seperating the lefties. Then from there:

Heyward
Uggla
Freeman
Upton
McCann
Gattis/Upton
Johnson
Simmons

WHy on earth would Hudson lead off the rotation? Experience? He's the 4th or 5th best starter on the team.

Maybe he just wanted to get it "right", since he's already been announced as Friday's starter.

NinersSBChamps
07-17-2013, 06:07 PM
There are times that luck doesn't even out. But, the chances of that regression not happening over the course of 162 are slim.

Johnson regresses and he's still better than half our lineup.