PDA

View Full Version : America's book of secrets

NinersSBChamps
07-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Anyone ever watched any of these? I am bored and watching one on "Bigfoot." People actually believe the government is in on this hoax? I feel it's not real. The existence of this creature that is.

NinersSBChamps
07-12-2014, 08:53 PM
I am interested to hear what Zito has to say.

zitothebrave
07-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Never watched the show, so I don't really have an opinion on it. But I'm assuming it's about as historical as other history channel original series

AerchAngel
07-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Sadly I don't watch TV, maybe RAW, Braves baseball, Broncos football and Illini basketball.

All these shows you all talk about, I record, then the wife says I have no room are you going to watch so and so and I say no and deletes it. I read all of George Martin's books Game of Thrones, they talk about it at work but I never went to the video store to rent it.

I found out I just don't like watching TV. Maybe that is why we got the basic of channels, no ESPN either, thank God. I find reading books more enjoyable.

NinersSBChamps
07-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Never watched the show, so I don't really have an opinion on it. But I'm assuming it's about as historical as other history channel original series

It's on History 2. Some stuff is pretty interesting. For the most part it just seems like a show that is all about conspiracies and how awful our government is.

The Chosen One
07-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Is this the same show Jesse Ventura had on TruTV?

AerchAngel
07-13-2014, 09:11 AM
It's on History 2. Some stuff is pretty interesting. For the most part it just seems like a show that is all about conspiracies and how awful our government is.

They are awful. THis might, just might make me take a look.....if I have the channel on my basic system.