PDA

View Full Version : Eric Lindros

zitothebrave
07-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Wow

http://deadspin.com/a-funny-story-about-then-rookie-eric-lindros-being-a-hu-1606102002

NinersSBChamps
07-22-2014, 09:24 AM
So this chump referee admitted to not calling penalties on other players that he called on Lindros.

If I cared about hockey this would make me pretty angry.

Krgrecw
07-22-2014, 09:46 AM
So this chump referee admitted to not calling penalties on other players that he called on Lindros.

That's human nature. If someone is a dick to you and I we'd treat them differently. I imagine this happens across all sports

NinersSBChamps
07-22-2014, 09:56 AM
That's human nature. If someone is a dick to you and I we'd treat them differently. I imagine this happens across all sports

It's abuse of power though. I would be curious to see record of Libdros's teams when this guy was refereed their games.

zitothebrave
07-23-2014, 08:22 AM

I feel like your reading comprehension wasn't really there. Show me where he claimed to call penalties on Lindros that he didn't on others.

NinersSBChamps
07-23-2014, 12:34 PM
I feel like your reading comprehension wasn't really there. Show me where he claimed to call penalties on Lindros that he didn't on others.

Read the last line of his story. Pretty obvious what he means.

gilesfan
07-23-2014, 01:49 PM
but the truth of the matter was this: I did NOT go out of my way to "invent" penalties on Lindros — or any player —

NinersSBChamps
07-23-2014, 11:19 PM
but the truth of the matter was this: I did NOT go out of my way to "invent" penalties on Lindros — or any player —

But he would call penalties on him and not other guys. As he said to close the statement.