View Full Version : Random Bad Song Lyrics

zitothebrave
07-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Because I spend too much time listening to music good and bad, I'll share

To start I'll do a few starting with the legendary 2 Chainz

“She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty.”

Dr. Dre

“I kick plenty of ass, so call me an astronaut.”

Drake (I could make a whole list of just his lyrics)

“The square root of 69 is 8 something, right? / Cause I’ve been tryna work it out.”

Train

"“Someday I’ll find a love like yours / She’ll think I’m Superman, not SuperMinivan / How could you leave on Yom Kippur?”

That one just don't even make sense.

Van Hagar

"“Only time will tell if we stand the test of time.”

LFO

“New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits / Chinese food makes me sick.”

Trace Atkins manages to get a whole verse or refrain, whatever you'd call this dookie

“Got it goin' on / Like Donkey Kong / And ooo-wee / Shut my mouth, slap your grandma / There outta be a law / Get the sheriff on the phone / Lord have mercy, how she even get them britches on/ With that honky tonk badonkadonk”

The Killers

“Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / My sign is vital / My hands are cold”

ICP is the best for horrible lyrics

“I see miracles all around me / Stop and look around, it's all astounding / Water, fire, air and dirt / ****ing magnets, how do they work? / And I don't wanna talk to a scientist / Y'all mother****ers lying, and getting me pissed”

Shakira

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble / So you don't confuse them with mountains"

Eminem even has some terrible ones

‘‘I ain't never seen an ass like that. The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go doing-doing-doing”

Runnin
07-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Most lyrics seem dumb without the music or context but yeah, there does seem to be a lot to choose from lately. I won't listen to most pop or hip hop for this reason but sometimes I overhear it in stores or other public places and complain to the management.

zitothebrave
07-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Kid Rock

"And we were trying different things/We were smoking funny things"

He rhymed things with things.

keithlaw
07-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Kid Rock

"And we were trying different things/We were smoking funny things"

He rhymed things with things.

takin a page from ozzie

The Chosen One
07-20-2014, 09:05 PM
"She's just 16 years old..." - Benny Mardones' Into the Night, a zeet's classic song about an of age man falling in love with a teenage girl.

"She was 31, I was 17. I knew nothing bout love, she knew everything...
And then she looked at me, I heard her softly say.
I know you're young, you don't know what to do or say.
But stay with me until the sun has gone away,
and I will chase the boy in you away.
And then she smiled and then we talked for a while, then we walked for a mile to the sea.
We sat on the sand and a boy took her hand, and I saw the sun rise as a man."

-Bobby Goldsboro's Summer.

Julio3000
07-20-2014, 10:09 PM
“I see miracles all around me / Stop and look around, it's all astounding / Water, fire, air and dirt / ****ing magnets, how do they work? / And I don't wanna talk to a scientist / Y'all mother****ers lying, and getting me pissed”

Weso?