PDA

View Full Version : Dream Match: Julio3000 vs. CyYoung31, could it be a reality?

The Chosen One
07-18-2013, 09:15 PM
It's always talked about what would happen if two of the greatest in their primes were to face off? Stone Cold vs. Hogan, Tyson vs. Ali, Jordan vs. LeBron.

I'd love to see these two step inside the squared circle and duke it out.

Masters in the own Respective Fields (Julio with sarcasm and comedy, and CyYoung with comebacks and sarcasm).

As Gorilla Monsoon once said, the irresistible force meets the immovable object.

What can Chop Country do to ensure we see this historic clash of the titans take place?

Julio3000
07-18-2013, 10:34 PM
As Gorilla Monsoon once said

I think it was Bing Crosby.

One of us would have to turn heel. Otherwise, it's like Luke Skywalker Vs. Han Solo. Or Kirk vs. Spock. OK, Meta is probably Spock.

I'm gonna go all Floyd Mayweather and insist that he take a drug test first.

The Chosen One
07-18-2013, 10:49 PM
CyYoung has hinted more at turning heel recently than you are. Let's get this done.

CyYoung31
07-18-2013, 11:41 PM
I'm not answering any questions on this subject.

BremanFan88
07-18-2013, 11:46 PM
CyYoung has hinted more at turning heel recently than you are. Let's get this done.

Cy is the obvious heel turn though. I'm hoping that Julio smashes Weso in the back of the head with the chair and shock the world.

CyYoung31
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
As Gorilla Monsoon once said

I think it was Bing Crosby.

One of us would have to turn heel. Otherwise, it's like Luke Skywalker Vs. Han Solo. Or Kirk vs. Spock. OK, Meta is probably Spock.

I'm gonna go all Floyd Mayweather and insist that he take a drug test first.

I think Jason Heyward vs. Bill Shanks is a more apt comparison.

The Chosen One
07-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Cy is the obvious heel turn though. I'm hoping that Julio smashes Weso in the back of the head with the chair and shock the world.

I was actually hoping for a CyYoung vs. Meta #1 Contender match with Julio in Meta's corner, leading to the referee getting knocked out, Julio getting in the ring with both men on the ground, then choosing to do an atomic leg drop on Meta and keep harassing the referee until he's able to wake up and do a slow 3 count.

Boos everywhere, Cy Young in disbelief as his biggest enemy actually turned heel to allow him a chance for the #1 contender's spot.

The question is whether not to have Tony Schiavone apologizing to the fans at home for the turn of events, or JR on the mic saying "BAH GAWD BAH GAWD!"

BremanFan88
07-18-2013, 11:54 PM
I was actually hoping for a CyYoung vs. Meta #1 Contender match with Julio in Meta's corner, leading to the referee getting knocked out, Julio getting in the ring with both men on the ground, then choosing to do an atomic leg drop on Meta and keep harassing the referee until he's able to wake up and do a slow 3 count.

Boos everywhere, Cy Young in disbelief as his biggest enemy actually turned heel to allow him a chance for the #1 contender's spot.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/2/29/29d4b02a_shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpeg

The question is whether not to have Tony Schiavone apologizing to the fans at home for the turn of events, or JR on the mic saying "BAH GAWD BAH GAWD!"

Go old school and have both.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2012/05/Jr_Tony_feature.jpg

The Chosen One
07-19-2013, 12:00 AM
http://cdn.head-fi.org/2/29/29d4b02a_shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpeg

Go old school and have both.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2012/05/Jr_Tony_feature.jpg

I would need Dusty in as the color commentator saying "TONAY! TONAY! TONAY! OH MA GOODNESS!" or Heenan yelling "Tony WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE".

And this comes after earlier in the night we see Julio and Meta in the back talking about the importance of this match, and Julio telling Meta "I want you to win tonight. You're my buddy, and we'll fight for the gold come Bash at the Beach. You've got what it takes to beat Cy tonight Meta, and I'll be in your corner to make sure it's done.", Meta then walks out the room with his head held high, and the camera zooms in on Julio as he gives an ambiguous grin and head nod leaving the audience unsure of what it means.

BremanFan88
07-19-2013, 12:04 AM
I would need Dusty in as the color commentator saying "TONAY! TONAY! TONAY! OH MA GOODNESS!" or Heenan yelling "Tony WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE".

And this comes after earlier in the night we see Julio and Meta in the back talking about the importance of this match, and Julio telling Meta "I want you to win tonight. You're my buddy, and we'll fight for the gold come Bash at the Beach. You've got what it takes to beat Cy tonight Meta, and I'll be in your corner to make sure it's done.", Meta then walks out the room with his head held high, and the camera zooms in on Julio as he gives an ambiguous grin and head nod leaving the audience unsure of what it means.

You're the booker Chop Country needs and deserves.

NinersSBChamps
07-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Yawn.

The Chosen One
07-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Yawn.

Just because nobody cares to be your real rival, doesn't mean you can poop over here. BUDDY. :emot-siren.gif.17:

BremanFan88
07-19-2013, 12:49 AM
Just because nobody cares to be your real rival, doesn't mean you can poop over here. BUDDY. :emot-siren.gif.17:

Are you saying he's the Jeff Jarrett of this forum?

TURBO
07-19-2013, 12:50 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29583293.jpg

The Chosen One
07-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Are you saying he's the Jeff Jarrett of this forum?

In fairness to Jarrett, his real life rival was Kurt Angle there for a while. Talkin' about AWKWARD. :Bunchie1:

BremanFan88
07-19-2013, 12:59 AM
In fairness to Jarrett, his real life rival was Kurt Angle there for a while. Talkin' about AWKWARD. :Bunchie1:

Are you saying Niners needs to marry Zito's ex-wife?