PDA

View Full Version : Hey, you remember when...

FUEagle
07-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I would call into them Bill Shanks Talk Shows drunk? I took many of dumps talking to some of you.

zitothebrave
07-25-2013, 11:38 PM
I feel like i missed out on the circle jerk that was the Bill Shanks talk show. I am sad I never got ot hear thethe talk.

FUEagle
07-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Hey would talk about boring things like the Braves.. I would talk about the toilet

zitothebrave
07-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Did you accurately describe your poops?

Once I took a **** I kid you not was 14 inches long.

Runnin
07-26-2013, 12:04 AM
I feel like i missed out on the circle jerk that was the Bill Shanks talk show. I am sad I never got ot hear thethe talk.
Thethe trying to rant and whisper at the same time was classic. I imagined him hiding in the pantry with someone in the house saying, "He better not be making a long distance call to that DAMN baseball show again!"

zitothebrave
07-26-2013, 12:20 AM
Thethe trying to rant and whisper at the same time was classic. I imagined him hiding in the pantry with someone in the house saying, "He better not be making a long distance call to that DAMN baseball show again!"

I may be wrong, but I just imagine thethe as being one of the most polite people ever. Like I feel like he's the type who goes out of his way to be polite. Which is why I fear we may not mix too well cause I'm almost always oblivious. Pour half a bottle of scotch in me and I may forget what I'm doing entirely.

FUEagle
07-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Did you accurately describe your poops?

Once I took a **** I kid you not was 14 inches long.

I once had one that stood up past the lid. I was pretty sad to flush that day

zitothebrave
07-26-2013, 12:36 AM
I once had one that stood up past the lid. I was pretty sad to flush that day

Those are always the worst. When you're contemplating if it's socially acceptable to post your own poop to facebook.

FUEagle
07-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Those are always the worst. When you're contemplating if it's socially acceptable to post your own poop to facebook.

I was trying to figure out how I could put it in a picture frame

Metaphysicist
07-26-2013, 12:42 AM
I would call into them Bill Shanks Talk Shows drunk? I took many of dumps talking to some of you.

Patio's alt account finally reveals himself.

zitothebrave
07-26-2013, 12:43 AM
I was trying to figure out how I could put it in a picture frame

PFFT you just need the right wide angle lens.

DjGrizz
07-26-2013, 08:04 AM

I Remember!!!!

weso1
07-26-2013, 08:15 AM
I heard all the words, but I don't think I actually listened to a single word being said.