PDA

View Full Version : Twats

Hawk
01-23-2015, 12:09 AM
COGPK: "I left a couple of years ago. I was not mad about anything here or I would not come back. The last straw at the other place happened last week. I received a text message from a life long friend telling me that he ran into Fredi and he told him that the Braves had signed AJ P and it hadn't been announced yet and he was the first ti know. Then, the news broke out. When I told about it on the other board, the "moderator" made light of it and basically called me a liar. I don't need that. I was done with them at that point and came back here. Glad to be back and discuss in a respectable way."

ChapelHillMatt: "I think I'm going to start posting on this board again. Reading a lot of the threads on here seems to be some actual baseball discussions taking place and the childishness and bickering removed. It makes me think adults are actually posting here. "

"BillShanks: "Because of this thread, I've reached out to several long-time posters through private message. If you know anyone that greatly contributed in positive ways to our discussions, please reach out to them as well. Hopefully, we'll see even more like Murph3 and marzy rejoin us. I think the discussions are very good so far. We're slowly building them up so that by the time the season comes back around we should be close to back to normal (as far as having good traffic).

But so far, we are keeping the discussions very professional and not having to label this board as anything... if you guys know what I mean... Ha!"

Gary82
01-23-2015, 12:54 AM
Traitors.

In all seriousness, if they don't want to be here, then let them leave. **** 'em. We're a lively bunch, and if you can't handle it, then waddle on back to Buffalo Bill Shanks presents Patio's Daddio.

CyYoung31
01-23-2015, 01:47 AM
Jeez. I'm the PatioDaddio of this board.

What have I done?

Julio3000
01-23-2015, 07:59 AM
Jeez. I'm the PatioDaddio of this board.

What have I done?

I blame Frank Wren.

The Chosen One
01-23-2015, 09:04 AM
WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHEN SPRING TRAINING GAMES DON'T EVEN START FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND A HALF?!!?

It's the offseason for crying out loud... christ.

FWIW, I e-mailed COG personally and had a few back and forth e-mails with him... civil. I think he may come around eventually, but no ill will towards him.

zitothebrave
01-23-2015, 09:55 AM
Just wait until COGPK scoops Bill and Bill deletes his posts. I forget what it was but there was someone who posted something about a signing that bill considered premium content when I clearly pointed to other sources who reported it way earlier he threw a hissy fit and went away.

I don't really care. I'm not going back to Scout. Everyone can leave and leave just SAV, Cy, Julio, and myself and we'll be ok. If others don't like our weird little community they don't have to belong. It is America, and there's no more American Braves board than this one.

The Chosen One
01-23-2015, 10:17 AM
I don't really care. I'm not going back to Scout. Everyone can leave and leave just SAV, Cy, Julio, and myself and we'll be ok. If others don't like our weird little community they don't have to belong. It is America, and there's no more American Braves board than this one.

I knew you were a fan of circle jerks but me personally....

zitothebrave
01-23-2015, 10:19 AM
You hear that Cy and Julio? SAV is out of the pantsless cocaine parties.

Julio3000
01-23-2015, 10:35 AM
I imagine the demographic over there skews a little older. This place may not be for everyone, but everyone is welcome.

If Scout is rebuilt into something reasonable, then I wish them the best of luck. I've got no interest in hanging out there, though.

The Chosen One
01-23-2015, 10:41 AM
If Scout is rebuilt into something reasonable, then I wish them the best of luck. I've got no interest in hanging out there, though.

Hmmm... I no longer think it's a coincidence Bill came back along with Hart and JS rebuilding the main roster. Sounds like a top to bottom rebuild of the organization.

Julio3000
01-23-2015, 11:02 AM
In a couple of years they may be pretty strong when all of those new prospects recover from carpal tunnel surgery.

Dalyn
01-23-2015, 12:14 PM
I figured this was going to be in the Babes sub-forum. It's about a couple boobs, so I was close.

The Chosen One
01-23-2015, 12:41 PM
ChapelMatt was never really that bad or never really went off on anybody.

I wish him well.

Dalyn
01-23-2015, 12:48 PM
ChapelMatt was never really that bad or never really went off on anybody.

I wish him well.

Yeah. I was joking. It's weird how some want to dictate how others react to news, but I don't have a problem with anyone on here. Plenty of positive and negative posts, so you can get whatever you want. Some, for whatever reason, just focus on the posts that bother them and can't handle it.

CyYoung31
01-23-2015, 03:06 PM
WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHEN SPRING TRAINING GAMES DON'T EVEN START FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND A HALF?!!?

It's the offseason for crying out loud... christ.

FWIW, I e-mailed COG personally and had a few back and forth e-mails with him... civil. I think he may come around eventually, but no ill will towards him.

Has he seen my post apologizing to him? I like COGPK. It sucks he reacted that way.

Dalyn
01-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Has he seen my post apologizing to him? I like COGPK. It sucks he reacted that way.

It was clearly a joke and if you react that way toward someone maybe possibly questioning your street cred on the internet, there's probably a much larger issue in play.

CyYoung31
01-23-2015, 05:29 PM
LOL. I made a post in that thread apologizing to COGPK and it got deleted.

I guess some things never change.

Julio3000
01-23-2015, 05:31 PM
LOL. I made a post in that thread apologizing to COGPK and it got deleted.

I guess some things never change.

I thought you made it pretty clear.

CyYoung31
01-23-2015, 05:37 PM
I thought you made it pretty clear.

Yeah, well I still feel like I ran off someone who in the past has been a pretty solid poster. Kind of feel bad about it.

Julio3000
01-23-2015, 05:43 PM
Well, you did what you could do, in public and private. It takes two. I'm sorry to see anyone who contributes decide to leave, but in the end, it's his choice. C'est la vie.

CyYoung31
01-23-2015, 09:13 PM
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART COGPK!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1992109/you-are-tearing-me-apart-lisa-o.gif

zitothebrave
01-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Haha the Room..

bravesnumberone
01-25-2015, 11:19 AM
Maybe I'll check them out in 2017. I have reason to believe they'll be pretty good by then.

jpx7
01-26-2015, 01:12 AM
Hmmm... I no longer think it's a coincidence Bill came back along with Hart and JS rebuilding the main roster. Sounds like a top to bottom rebuild of the organization.

I think they're all bottoming.

NinersSBChamps
01-26-2015, 01:42 PM
Well adios to those deserters.

jpx7
01-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Relevant report (http://www.theonion.com/articles/historians-politely-remind-nation-to-check-whats-h,26183/):

"I get it. If we do something bad that happened before, then the same bad thing could happen again," said Barb Ennis, 48, of Pawtucket, RI. "We don't want history to happen again, unless the thing that happened was good."

"When you think about it, a lot of things have happened already," Ennis added. "That's what history is."

Dalyn
01-26-2015, 06:16 PM
Well adios to those deserters.

http://news.kris-design.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ljT1H10.gif

jpx7
01-27-2015, 04:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BFu1jLe.gif

weso1
01-27-2015, 10:53 AM
This board isn't for everyone. It's good that there's a place for folks who just want bland baseball talk and nothing else. I prefer this board. Much more interesting conversations over here.

yeezus
01-27-2015, 12:09 PM
It's amazing to me that some people think others care a lot about them leaving. We have so many posters here with so much variety (which is great), that it doesn't matter one bit if a couple of people want to leave. See yah. No offense guys, but I personally wouldn't mind if any of you left. Maybe except for Heyward, a rough day needs comic relief. Maybe I don't have the history/connection that some of you do to some of these guys, but the scout board ain't resurrecting, and if you wanna go back there because no one complains or has a differing opinion, I really don't see why anyone should care. I'm here. I will NOT leave my post. That's all anyone needs.

I think a majority of us are generally fair. No one agrees with someone else on every single things, and there's a ton of good baseball conversation. I think the side-stuff is just a product of the community of us growing a little bit closer. Niners pisses me off daily but I still enjoy him. Wouldn't miss him, the same way I wouldn't miss anyone else (except Heyward), but he provides balance IMO.

NinersSBChamps
01-27-2015, 12:32 PM
It's amazing to me that some people think others care a lot about them leaving. We have so many posters here with so much variety (which is great), that it doesn't matter one bit if a couple of people want to leave. See yah. No offense guys, but I personally wouldn't mind if any of you left. Maybe except for Heyward, a rough day needs comic relief. Maybe I don't have the history/connection that some of you do to some of these guys, but the scout board ain't resurrecting, and if you wanna go back there because no one complains or has a differing opinion, I really don't see why anyone should care. I'm here. I will NOT leave my post. That's all anyone needs.

I think a majority of us are generally fair. No one agrees with someone else on every single things, and there's a ton of good baseball conversation. I think the side-stuff is just a product of the community of us growing a little bit closer. Niners pisses me off daily but I still enjoy him. Wouldn't miss him, the same way I wouldn't miss anyone else (except Heyward), but he provides balance IMO.
I like you too.

bravesnumberone
01-27-2015, 03:29 PM
I've scheduled a Tommy John surgery for July so you guys won't trade me to that board.

The Chosen One
01-27-2015, 03:43 PM
Hart wanted to be the anti-Wren.

Under Wren, our pitchers have TJ. Under Hart, we acquire pitchers recovering from TJ.

bravesnumberone
01-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Hart wanted to be the anti-Wren.

Under Wren, our pitchers have TJ. Under Hart, we acquire pitchers recovering from TJ.

So Wren becomes Dodgers GM, and Kershaw gets TJ.......

BRule
01-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Lol I can't believe Matt went back....I guess I shouldn't REALLY be shocked but when he found out about who the real Bill and PD were it was like thethe finding out Harden associated with crips.

Maybe chop2chip still has that ChapelHillMattUPS SN and can go talk to him again.

chop2chip
01-29-2015, 12:45 AM
I don't think its a big deal that either of those two left. It happens to every message board and don't be surprised to see them come back once the seasons starts up again. People are driven to message boards for traffic and reasonable thoughts. This board has both.

However, I think both of those two have a point. It's hard to read the main board right now because every thread derails into a Markakis or Heyward discussion. Even the most minor signing that literally has no downside will deteriorate into some derivative of that debate. It's really a grind to read those threads. But I understand that its something that cannot be controlled. People are pissed off about those two things and until the games start again it makes sense that will dominate the conversation.

I just think it's something to keep in mind for those of us who participate in those threads to not participate in the rabbit chase. At some point the conversation has to move on from Heyward.

Dalyn
01-29-2015, 03:06 AM
I'm partial to them myself. Twats, I mean.

Hawk
02-04-2015, 05:20 PM
This is WilliamJames' new avatar:

http://media.scout.com/media/avatars/7/3/WilliamJames.jpg

Isn't it the general consensus that he was PatioDaddio?

CyYoung31
02-04-2015, 05:37 PM

Funny, that's exactly how I pictured him.

Dalyn
02-04-2015, 05:37 PM

I didn't know that, but I'm going to go post the picture in some perverted 4Chan thread.

Dalyn
02-04-2015, 05:50 PM
I mean, he looks like he's trying to nab a role on To Catch a Predator.

Dalyn
02-04-2015, 05:51 PM
If that picture is actually one of our other esteemed posters around here, I'm just kidding. If not, I'm totally serious.

Hawk
02-04-2015, 07:58 PM
If that picture is actually one of our other esteemed posters around here, I'm just kidding. If not, I'm totally serious.

Yeah, I am reserving all of my Daddy quips until we can receive additional verification of villain status.

Gary82
02-04-2015, 08:24 PM

You should be a politician.

chop2chip
02-05-2015, 02:56 AM

That's defintely PD. He posted pictures of himself before under the PD account.

yeezus
02-05-2015, 08:13 AM
face of an insecure small old man.

zitothebrave
02-05-2015, 10:42 AM
That's defintely PD. He posted pictures of himself before under the PD account.

Awwww

I was hoping this was Patio

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personNbr=4908

CyYoung31
02-05-2015, 05:00 PM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/Confusobot/BigLebowski-8YearOldsDude.jpg

Hawk
02-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Notice that he removed the picture.

Too late, Patio -- you've been had.

More evidence that Bill has zero concept of how run a website.

The Chosen One
02-06-2015, 12:07 PM
More interesting is that Bill and/or Patio have fake accounts and are lurking here if Patio took down his avatar because of us. Bill said he's been PM'ing (idk if that was either here or there) people to come back.

Dalyn
02-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Notice that he removed the picture.

Too late, Patio -- you've been had.

More evidence that Bill has zero concept of how run a website.

Can you add the picture to the smiley list like you did the Fredi one?

Dalyn
02-06-2015, 01:14 PM
These are the important things in life.

jpx7
02-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Bill said he's been PM'ing (idk if that was either here or there) people to come back.

And yet I'm still waiting for my invitation back.

zitothebrave
02-06-2015, 04:55 PM
And yet I'm still waiting for my invitation back.

Saving the best for last.

weso1
02-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Bill said he's been PM'ing (idk if that was either here or there) people to come back.

What kind of weirdo person would do such a thing.

The Chosen One
02-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Can you add the picture to the smiley list like you did the Fredi one?

There's actually a bunch I'm gonna upload in the next week.

The Willestor picture is definitely in play now. Need one of Hart, JS, Bobby, Smiling Fredi, Sweaty Bowman, Happy Chip, Annoyed Chipper, Post-K Smiling Andruw.

Dalyn
02-06-2015, 07:40 PM

The Willestor picture is definitely in play now. Need one of Hart, JS, Bobby, Smiling Fredi, Sweaty Bowman, Happy Chip, Annoyed Chipper, Post-K Smiling Andruw.

Thank you! :Alone:

Julio3000
02-06-2015, 11:44 PM
I vote for "That's Just an Assumption."

Tapate50
02-10-2015, 09:17 AM

The "Sweaty Bowman" sounds like a sex move.

It would be a fantastic gif for the site. I cannot watch that without cracking a smile.

BRule
02-10-2015, 11:01 AM
More interesting is that Bill and/or Patio have fake accounts and are lurking here if Patio took down his avatar because of us. Bill said he's been PM'ing (idk if that was either here or there) people to come back.

PD is over here, I assume Bill is too or whoever the spies are. PD would PM me about this place back when it started thinking he was slick or that I cared that he was over. And yeah, that's him in the pic.

The Chosen One
02-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Pd would Pm you on here? Under what username?

BRule
02-10-2015, 11:44 AM

No, on scout.

Dalyn
02-10-2015, 01:38 PM
What a twat.

Tapate50
02-10-2015, 02:00 PM
I don't know why, but I find it creepy that you guys know what he looks like.

I just assume you all are morbidly obese and have bad acne. It makes me feel better.

NinersSBChamps
02-12-2015, 12:02 AM
My mission is almost over with guys. PD hired me as a spy about 18 months ago. My obligation to him is coming to an end.

jpx7
02-12-2015, 02:56 AM
I just assume you all are morbidly obese and have bad acne. It makes me feel better.

I just assume you're that guy in the sweater pointing.

TURBO
02-12-2015, 03:19 AM

" Lou; a minute of your time. See, it says right there; no calisthentics. What do you think of that?"

Tapate50
02-12-2015, 06:31 AM

I wish!

I do the same with your pic as well.

jpx7
02-12-2015, 12:24 PM
I wish!

I do the same with your pic as well.

Well I am a little Japanese boy making fart jokes.

Tapate50
02-12-2015, 01:35 PM

I just figured you were Sav's kid or something.

Tapate50
02-12-2015, 01:35 PM

Easy there Kim Jong. Settle down.

CyYoung31
02-12-2015, 03:44 PM

I still picture you as Rita Hayworth.

jpx7
02-12-2015, 07:18 PM
I still picture you as Rita Hayworth.

I am also Rita Hayworth, glaring pregnantly with a cigarette at my fingertips.

Gary82
02-12-2015, 08:14 PM

Tapate is Roger Dorn.

CyYoung31
02-12-2015, 10:30 PM
If jpx doesn't know who Roger Dorn is, I have to seriously question his baseball fandom.

The Chosen One
02-13-2015, 12:11 PM
"I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy." - Zito

Dalyn
02-13-2015, 12:31 PM
"I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy again." - Zito

:Gasp:

zitothebrave
02-13-2015, 12:41 PM
Perhaps there will come a day that I will understand SAV's comedic diarrhea, that day is not today.

The Chosen One
02-13-2015, 12:45 PM
Zito. Part of the comedic value for this is you getting so passively defensive and some times over agitated.

This also goes back to the days Toma used to bully you on scout calling you an overweight fat slob. Combined with you being the successor to Jerry Sandusky it makes for great tv.

zitothebrave
02-13-2015, 09:48 PM
If I was modelling my comedy on someone, it wouldn't be Toma.

The Chosen One
02-13-2015, 10:04 PM
If I was modelling my comedy on someone, it wouldn't be Toma.

I'm not in this to make other people laugh or get thanks. I'm doing it to laugh at how over the top your reactions are.

zitothebrave
02-13-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm not in this to make other people laugh or get thanks. I'm doing it to laugh at how over the top your reactions are.

You say my overreactions are over the top, and you just talked about Toma? Well that's funny.

I'm gonna take all my stuff and leave because people don't think my dick jokes are funny. Wah wah wah.

The Chosen One
02-13-2015, 10:34 PM
I never said Toma wasn't over the top. I thought his harassment of you was sad and hilarious at the same time. I'm just saying your defensive reactions when I joke about you liking young boys is over the top and slightly humorous.

It times it does make one wonder if...

zitothebrave
02-13-2015, 10:48 PM
I never said Toma wasn't over the top. I thought his harassment of you was sad and hilarious at the same time. I'm just saying your defensive reactions when I joke about you liking young boys is over the top and slightly humorous.

It times it does make one wonder if...

Yeah my over the top reaction like "Perhaps there will come a day that I will understand SAV's comedic diarrhea, that day is not today"

Let me ease your concerns, I've never been actually defensive of you calling me a pedophile. I don't care cause you seem to enjoy yourself. It's like placating a baby sometimes you just have to let them chew on your keys. I just literally don't get why you think it's funny. I'm guessing it's just our different sense of humors.

BRule
02-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Yeah my over the top reaction like "Perhaps there will come a day that I will understand SAV's comedic diarrhea, that day is not today"

Let me ease your concerns, I've never been actually defensive of you calling me a pedophile. I don't care cause you seem to enjoy yourself. It's like placating a baby sometimes you just have to let them chew on your keys. I just literally don't get why you think it's funny. I'm guessing it's just our different sense of humors.

Seems like you're overreacting...

Hawk
02-14-2015, 11:22 AM

It does appear like you are making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Dalyn
02-14-2015, 12:20 PM

Not sure what the big deal is here. Seems like you're overreacting. Thought this was all a joke. Funny it happened in a thread about overreacting.

Julio3000
02-14-2015, 12:29 PM
No need to get salty. We're all friends here, right?

chop2chip
02-14-2015, 12:34 PM

Eh... This is a bit over the top, no?

Tapate50
02-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Before Zeets gets too over the top (if he hasn't already) we should really change the name of this thread. It's misleading towards something that belongs in the protected area...

Dalyn
02-14-2015, 03:38 PM
Before Zeets gets too over the top (if he hasn't already) we should really change the name of this thread. It's misleading towards something that belongs in the protected area...

We could call it, "Twat Did You Say, Asshole?" That covers the major holes.

Hawk
02-14-2015, 03:48 PM
We could call it, "Twat Did You Say, Asshole?" That covers the major holes.

Twat did you say? I kunt hear you.

Tapate50
02-14-2015, 04:06 PM
Zeeto stars in a more plump version of ....

http://cinemassacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/Over-the-Top.jpg

zitothebrave
02-14-2015, 04:12 PM
Eh... This is a bit over the top, no?

No, unless you consider you know posting to be over the top. Over the top would be me like "No you **** babies you ****ing chink" or some variation of that. I think stating I don't get SAV's sense of humor and clarifying his seeming thinking I'm overreacting to it by saying I don't care seems liek a rational thought process. I mean I could just ignore it. But where's the fun in that. This is apparently giving SV some form of weird joy. I guess there's some good in that.

chop2chip
02-14-2015, 04:51 PM
No, unless you consider you know posting to be over the top. Over the top would be me like "No you **** babies you ****ing chink" or some variation of that. I think stating I don't get SAV's sense of humor and clarifying his seeming thinking I'm overreacting to it by saying I don't care seems liek a rational thought process. I mean I could just ignore it. But where's the fun in that. This is apparently giving SV some form of weird joy. I guess there's some good in that.

Def over the top

zitothebrave
02-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Def over the top

You know what's over the top? Believing that a book was written in unknown powers and moved from the ME ot the hills of New York.

(now that's and over the top reaction)

chop2chip
02-14-2015, 07:51 PM
You know what's over the top? Believing that a book was written in unknown powers and moved from the ME ot the hills of New York.

(now that's and over the top reaction)

Oh for sure ova da top

Hawk
02-15-2015, 01:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vB9B5.gif

Heyward
02-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Meh just the way it is, some people get way too sensitive on here.

Dalyn
02-15-2015, 12:19 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibuo39L9EHzhGC.gif

NinersSBChamps
02-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Zito is racist. Or is it okay beside he used quotation marks?

zitothebrave
02-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Zito is racist. Or is it okay beside he used quotation marks?

Niners is a grammatically challenged.

NinersSBChamps
02-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Niners is a grammatically challenged.

Not at all. You used a racial slur. Quotes or not.

zitothebrave
02-15-2015, 02:11 PM
Not at all. You used a racial slur. Quotes or not.

Reread your post and you shall understand why I said what I said.

The Chosen One
02-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Zeets. Even some of the fairest posters on here think your responses are a bit over the top.

Case closed.

NinersSBChamps
02-15-2015, 02:36 PM
Reread your post and you shall understand why I said what I said.

I read it a thousand times and don't know what the issue is.:cooter:

Gotta love IPhones sometimes...

zitothebrave
02-15-2015, 03:45 PM
Zeets. Even some of the fairest posters on here think your responses are a bit over the top.

Case closed.

If your building your case on BRule being fair, you're building it on a pretty weak foundation. BRule is the king troll, and just likes to see things escalate.

The Chosen One
02-15-2015, 03:55 PM

Case closed.

If your building your case on BRule being fair, you're building it on a pretty weak foundation. BRule is the king troll, and just likes to see things escalate.

No need to get racist just because Brule is black and I'm asian.

BRule
02-15-2015, 04:08 PM
I don't get how this is still going, it's obvious Zito was over the top and now he's being a straight up racist. The digs at c2c and SAV were uncalled for.

Ban?

zitothebrave
02-15-2015, 04:13 PM
No need to get racist just because Brule is black and I'm asian.

BRule isn't even from black people of white people.

Dalyn
02-15-2015, 04:16 PM
BRule isn't even from black people of white people.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-10/enhanced/webdr05/30/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-23763-1383162011-12.gif

NinersSBChamps
02-15-2015, 04:23 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-10/enhanced/webdr05/30/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-23763-1383162011-12.gif

BRule isn't black enough...just like his boy Russ.

NinersSBChamps
02-15-2015, 04:25 PM

Grammar much?

Dalyn
02-15-2015, 04:28 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2236736/stop-grammar-time-o.gif

zitothebrave
02-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Grammar much?

I deserve that. My context filter failed me on my phone.

jpx7
02-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Just drove over two-thousand miles in four days; glad to know this thread's been driven even further into the ground over the same span.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ibstf9edrq4uzn.gif

CyYoung31
02-21-2015, 11:57 PM
Just drove over two-thousand miles in four days; glad to know this thread's been driven even further into the ground over the same span.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ibstf9edrq4uzn.gif

I drove from Tennessee to Oregon in four days almost two years ago. Moved out there for a year and a half. Technically, I drove from Florida to Oregon because I was visiting my dad right before that. It's a fun drive. Would have been even more fun if I wasn't in a Uhaul.

The Chosen One
02-22-2015, 12:34 AM
You don't live in Oregon anymore?

CyYoung31
02-22-2015, 01:53 AM
You don't live in Oregon anymore?

Came back home for Christmas and decided to stay. I'm going to get the rest of my stuff though in a couple of weeks.

The Chosen One
02-25-2015, 01:43 AM
Thank you! :Alone:

I haven't forgotten about these... I will be trying to upload them soon!

Hawk
02-25-2015, 09:48 AM
You made me promises, promises
You knew you'd never keep
Promises, promises
Why do I believe?

Dalyn
02-25-2015, 10:56 AM
You made me promises, promises
You knew you'd never keep
Promises, promises
Why do I believe?