PDA

View Full Version : Been diagnosed as a disorder

AerchAngel
03-27-2015, 12:11 PM
Not Bi-Polar, which is worse, but something below.

I lost 45 pounds in two months. I had a 1.5 lb obster with full load of butter and I just stared at it but my body did not want it. My wife made it, besides her allergies made it for me, I couldn't eat it. She grilled the Johnsoniville cheesy brats, another grill favorite, I puke looking at it. Then I paced for 3 straight nights, only 4 hours total of sleep and I finally my wife got it and said, you need to go to the emergency room. I don't have Obamination Care so I said it is better I go to Urgent care in 4 hours. So I watched FireFly for 4 hours, cool, never went to sleep and then I went. They said we can't do anything about that, go to your doc, so upstairs in my doc office, she is on vacation (I fired her now) and she sent her head nurse and she said this was not good and understood why Urgent Care couldn't do anything, she said to go to the actual hospital, about two blocks away, but she wouldn't let me drive due to sleep deprivation, but I said I can drive two blocks and finally convinced her. So I went, 7 hours (torture because I did not bring my android tablet) later in ER, nice people, they finally diagnose my problem which someone at work had the same told me weeks ago.

Pissed me off, I could have saved $750 in emergency rooms fees if I knew that.

Now I got the pills to make feel everything is okay and appreciate what I have.

And when I say, I am jolly and in a good mood, it really works. I don't want to stab people if they do me wrong anymore.

zitothebrave
03-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling better bud.

AerchAngel
03-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling better bud.

Thanks, but 7 hours?

That is worst than waterboarding.

I thought they gave me pleebs to be honest, but when I got the shakes about an hour later, I knew it was real.

zitothebrave
03-27-2015, 07:49 PM
7 hours is insnae. I've never waited in an ER that long. Though one time I broke my arm I waited for like 2 hours, but my orthopedic wasn't at that hospital so theyrushed me into an appointment a few days later so I was living with a broken arm in a sling for like 2 days. Womp.

AerchAngel
03-27-2015, 08:04 PM
The worst thing, the wife had to throw a $20 lobster away, but I love her for trying to make me happy.

zitothebrave
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM
The worst thing, the wife had to throw a $20 lobster away, but I love her for trying to make me happy.

Well there's worse things than wasting 20 bucks or so. At least you're better.

I need to show you where I'm moving for brewing. I have had a few creative ideas I'm working on that should be fun. Basically gonna manipulate those Heineken mini-kegs into holding my homebrew. Just unsure if I'm gonna hijack part of my girlfriend's cheese fridge for it, or buy one of the mini-kegerators and retrofit it.

NinersSBChamps
03-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Glad you are feeling better. Any idea why this affected your appetite?

Dalyn
03-27-2015, 08:22 PM
I took a buddy to the ER once and we waited for over 14 hours. I went to McDonald's and bought a ton of hamburgers and cheeseburgers and sold them to all the poor bastards waiting like us.

Runnin
03-27-2015, 09:53 PM
AA, I diagnosed you as "a disorder" a long time ago. Hope you get well soon.

AerchAngel
03-27-2015, 10:29 PM
AA, I diagnosed you as a disorder a long time ago. Hope you get well soon.

LMAO!!!!

You might hate me, but you make me laugh.

AerchAngel
03-27-2015, 10:38 PM
Well there's worse things than wasting 20 bucks or so. At least you're better.

I need to show you where I'm moving for brewing. I have had a few creative ideas I'm working on that should be fun. Basically gonna manipulate those Heineken mini-kegs into holding my homebrew. Just unsure if I'm gonna hijack part of my girlfriend's cheese fridge for it, or buy one of the mini-kegerators and retrofit it.

your prank was cruel, but in the end, I was like, that Son of a bitch got me, LMAO!!

I love you Zeets and like I said, you come my way, my home is your home, but man I was scared after my surgery in September, the surgeon actually did something wrong along with the pleebs (anastesies) they tied my stomach or intestines but at my weight and height I can't complain, Fat Albert I was not but being around 6'1 and 270 lbs is not good, but I am not diabetic and low cholesterol and blood pressure just above normal. I don't know, I am blessed I guess, but now (drum roll)

weight is 238, very low cholesterol, blood pressure lower than norm with no medicine (I puked it up for a week) and the nurse and doctors are amazed.

I feel so good, I can play a lot of sports at my advance age unlike last year, I felt old and fat.

Taking anti-depressants and refusing to eat meat everyday has been good. I go 3 days vegs only, 1 day meat, rinse and repeat, but I do fresh ginger, fish oil and cheese everyday to maintain the other stuff I need.

Black and Green tea I learned to love with ginger powder. It is heaven for me.

zitothebrave
03-27-2015, 11:03 PM
At least you didn't go Vegan, like a pussy.