PDA

View Full Version : LOL at Patio on old board

gr82banautiger
07-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Does he think he's fooling anyone with that "JerryStarke" user id that was created July 1st?

The old board is officially and completely dead.

thethe
07-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Does he think he's fooling anyone with that "JerryStarke" user id that was created July 1st?

The old board is officially and completely dead.

GR8!!! Great to have you.

PD is a pathetic old man. Let him enjoy talking to himself and three other users. The Grandmas are happy!

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Don't you talk trash about my cousin sir.

gr8 to have you back.

gr82banautiger
07-30-2013, 08:50 AM
GR8!!! Great to have you.

PD is a pathetic old man. Let him enjoy talking to himself and three other users. The Grandmas are happy!

The new icons and stuff were making my eyes cross everytime I came here. Finally got out adblock, and blocked the sections that were bugging me, and it's not too bad now :)

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 09:33 AM
The new icons and stuff were making my eyes cross everytime I came here. Finally got out adblock, and blocked the sections that were bugging me, and it's not too bad now :)

Which parts?

gilesfan
07-30-2013, 09:53 AM
great to ban an au tiger...? LOLZ.

Who the **** is jerry starke or tony starke?

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:03 AM
great to ban an au tiger...? LOLZ.

Who the **** is jerry starke or tony starke?

Iron Man?

gilesfan
07-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Iron Man?

on here

NinersSBChamps
07-30-2013, 10:28 AM
on here

SAV

elmonthc
07-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Hes probably shooting heron now.

Julio3000
07-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Hes probably shooting heron now.

This is kind of how I imagine it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5SZAMBdHHY

BRule
07-30-2013, 03:23 PM
on here

Derek Lowe

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 03:56 PM
I think 8/10 topics on the main page were created by Jerry.

The Chosen One
08-01-2013, 11:46 AM

So which parts were giving you eyesores?

I used internet explorer the other day on here without any ad-blocking and I didn't see anything unusual.

gr82banautiger
08-05-2013, 09:45 PM
So which parts were giving you eyesores?

I used internet explorer the other day on here without any ad-blocking and I didn't see anything unusual.

The colors were kinda strong, and the big multi-colored letter looking icons really clashed even harder, IMO. Once I adblocked those, it got a lot better.

The Chosen One
08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
The colors were kinda strong, and the big multi-colored letter looking icons really clashed even harder, IMO. Once I adblocked those, it got a lot better.

Which multi-colored letter looking icons?

gr82banautiger
08-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Which multi-colored letter looking icons?
The ones in front of every thread that mean: hot with no new messages, or new messages but not hot, or not new and not hot, or whatever. They were making my eyes cross, and were kinda redundant to be on every thread, regardless of whether it had new posts or not, when there's the small icon that takes you to the first new post.

The Chosen One
08-05-2013, 10:22 PM
The ones in front of every thread that mean: hot with no new messages, or new messages but not hot, or not new and not hot, or whatever. They were making my eyes cross, and were kinda redundant to be on every thread, regardless of whether it had new posts or not, when there's the small icon that takes you to the first new post.

Yeah I'm trying to get rid of that.

gr82banautiger
08-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah I'm trying to get rid of that.

It's no big deal now, I've adblocked them, along with some other sections that I didn't really need (the banner, the key at the bottom, etc...)

The Chosen One
08-05-2013, 10:26 PM
It's no big deal now, I've adblocked them, along with some other sections that I didn't really need (the banner, the key at the bottom, etc...)

Please list all of the things that were eye sores for you. Did you also ad-block the AtlantaDugout logo in the top left as well?

weso1
08-06-2013, 05:52 PM
I see that Sav chose KeithLockhart as the new admin of this site.

Tell us a little about yourself KeithLockhart. I can't wait to see how you will help move this board forward in a positive direction.

The Chosen One
08-06-2013, 05:53 PM
I see that Sav chose KeithLockhart as the new admin of this site.

Tell us a little about yourself KeithLockhart. I can't wait to see how you will help move this board forward in a positive direction.

Can't discuss the details, but my buddy SAV says he had to ask Tony to resign due to the site not growing in the week and a half o fhis administration.

Let's just say SAV wants to match Patio, tit for tit.

jpx7
08-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Let's just say SAV wants to match Patio, tit for tit.

Just the tit?

chopdrew
08-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Tony....AGAIN? DAMN.

Runnin
08-06-2013, 10:14 PM
They can't even get double-digit game threads, but when you ban ALL the regular posters what can you expect.

I would not have believed anybody could ruin that board so quickly and completely and could run off every Braves fan right in the middle of the best season we've had in a decade.

It's like striking out in T-ball. It's not possible, but somehow Patio has done it.

Julio3000
08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
They can't even get double-digit game threads, but when you ban ALL the regular posters what can you expect.

I would not have believed anybody could ruin that board so quickly and completely and could run off every Braves fan right in the middle of the best season we've had in a decade.

It's like striking out in T-ball. It's not possible, but somehow Patio has done it.

Just the tee?

sentenza
08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Ohoh!
High flying Ironman now becomes a weak-hitting average guy! Ugh!!!

btw:
Next weekend I can probably help the scout board to get two sites in their GDT! :rock:

Tapate50
08-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Just the tit?

Just for a second, just to see how it feels

thethe
08-07-2013, 08:54 AM

When you put it in that light it does make it seem all the more remarkable that his level of stupidity could reach such highs. This has been the most exciting season since probably 2003 and the scout board died. Brave you old fart.

chopdrew
08-07-2013, 04:50 PM
I must've had too many concussions. I didn't realize that our chairman of the board was changing his name to make fun of patio daddio. And, for the record, I never thought our pawpaw was the real one. He didn't call enough people "young man" in game day threads...