PDA

View Full Version : Finally got the banhammer on scout

tululush
07-30-2013, 08:42 AM
I read in the gdt last night around page 39 how the scout board only had 5 posts about the game. Quite pathetic actually but it just goes to show how slowly and painfully that board is dying. Anyways, I went over to look and posted a thread that said "Board is dead. Someone should start a new board or something :)" Hahaha, instant ban.

skidlee
07-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Yeah I think AA banned me on scout after our altercation on here

Pathetic

thethe
07-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Yes, all this crap was very frustrating but now its rather comical. This is the new community and will remain that way until SAV hits the self destruct. I still don't trust him!

In the future, please put these types of threads in the wild west forum. I am going to move it now.

tululush
07-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Ok, sorry. Will do moving forward.

tululush
07-30-2013, 09:02 AM
What was the altercation?

Pathetic

thethe
07-30-2013, 09:02 AM
Ok, sorry. Will do moving forward.

No need to apologize. Glad you are posting. Join the GDT. Its like the old days but better.

tululush
07-30-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks! I originally signed up for scout back in '03 I think. Used to post a decent amount more but did a lot of reading. Built my post count up quite a bit in the "Hot Nudism" thread.

When you say the old days but better, was it before '03 or later? I def like the flurry of activity!

thethe
07-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Thanks! I originally signed up for scout back in '03 I think. Used to post a decent amount more but did a lot of reading. Built my post count up quite a bit in the "Hot Nudism" thread.

When you say the old days but better, was it before '03 or later? I def like the flurry of activity!

Just check out the GDT from last night. 41 pages. Just awesome stuff.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 09:18 AM

Pathetic

Funny you think I can ban people on Scout. I am not even a mod there. And when I was one, I couldn't ban anyone.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 09:20 AM
What was the altercation?

There wasn't one. If it was, it was weak. I have been in wars before.

ESP47
07-30-2013, 12:32 PM

If not for your service during the Scout forum internet wars of 2013, civilians like me wouldn't be able to step foot out their front door to breathe the fresh scent of freedom. You've been to hell and back while these wars have taken a toll on your body through nightmares that I cannot even imagine. One day your white grandchildren will be huddled around you and captivated by stories of heinous war crimes of the Scout forum internet wars of 2013. Your eyes dilated and your wrists carpal tunneled, you fought through the pain and torture and stood victorious over all that is bad as a true keyboard warrior. Mountains will be carved into and bridges will be erected in remembrance of your duties as a war veteran of the Scout forum internet wars of 2013. For those of us who continue to live in liberty due to your sacrifices, I speak for every freedom loving American when I say thank you for your service and thank you for your bravery.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 12:38 PM
If not for your service during the Scout forum internet wars of 2013, civilians like me wouldn't be able to step foot out their front door to breathe the fresh scent of freedom. You've been to hell and back while these wars have taken a toll on your body through nightmares that I cannot even imagine. One day your white grandchildren will be huddled around you and captivated by stories of heinous war crimes of the Scout forum internet wars of 2013. Your eyes dilated and your wrists carpal tunneled, you fought through the pain and torture and stood victorious over all that is bad as a true keyboard warrior. Mountains will be carved into and bridges will be erected in remembrance of your duties as a war veteran of the Scout forum internet wars of 2013. For those of us who continue to live in liberty due to your sacrifices, I speak for every freedom loving American when I say thank you for your service and thank you for your bravery.

<nods> indeed

BRule
07-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Funny you think I can ban people on Scout. I am not even a mod there. And when I was one, I couldn't ban anyone.

**** YOU

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 12:56 PM
**** YOU

[arches brow]

?

elmonthc
07-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Wtf took you so long?

BRule
07-30-2013, 03:22 PM
[arches brow]

?

YOU'RE A PHONY BLACK MAN

elmonthc
07-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Oh ****. Two black guys fighting, everybody duck.

*Shots fired*

thethe
07-30-2013, 03:34 PM

*Shots fired*

But where are the fathers?

Mrs. Meta
07-30-2013, 03:35 PM
But where are the fathers?

Maury Povich ate them!

BRule
07-30-2013, 03:37 PM
I'd like to take a poll:

Who believes I'm black and who believes I'm white.

AA, DON'T VOTE BECAUSE YOU'RE A ****ING *****

TURBO
07-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Taking AA side. He had my back with a lot of info when I getting my gaming rig setup.

sentenza
07-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Sometimes I think I'm the only user of this board who isn't banned on the Scout-board! :cooter:

TURBO
07-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Sometimes I think I'm the only user of this board who isn't banned on the Scout-board! :cooter:

Theres a few. I have a couple names banned. Still have one left. Cant post but I use it for Pming.

BRule
07-30-2013, 03:45 PM

Somehow I'm not

Heyward
07-30-2013, 03:49 PM
I'd like to take a poll:

I'd go white.

weso1
07-30-2013, 03:51 PM

If you get the urge to do what Tululush did, make sure you post this site's web address so that we can get more people on here who aren't accepting PM's. Now is a perfect time to do it by the way. Lots of traffic for the trade deadline.

DjGrizz
07-30-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm not banned

elmonthc
07-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Taking AA side. He had my back with a lot of info when I getting my gaming rig setup.

Awww, ***.

elmonthc
07-30-2013, 03:59 PM
I'd like to take a poll:

If you want to take a poll you are def white. Black people arent allowed to to be ***.

Bit seriously youd have to put wigger as the third option . Dats my vote.

BRule
07-30-2013, 04:07 PM
If you want to take a poll you are def white. Black people arent allowed to to be ***.

Bit seriously youd have to put wigger as the third option . Dats my vote.

I'd rather be PD than be a wigger.

Heyward
07-30-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm not banned, I'm banned to post though.

I can still read threads.

Weird.

elmonthc
07-30-2013, 04:16 PM
I'd rather be PD than be a wigger.

Come on now, white kids in fubu gear are soooo kewl.

NinersSBChamps
07-30-2013, 04:26 PM

Probably shouldn't throw that type of thing out there, unless you are actually a veteran of a war.

sentenza
07-30-2013, 04:45 PM
If you get the urge to do what Tululush did, make sure you post this site's web address so that we can get more people on here who aren't accepting PM's. Now is a perfect time to do it by the way. Lots of traffic for the trade deadline.

No,i will not do this!

Because if the scout board is absolutly dead, i will go back there to be a mod! I also wanted to be a mod somewhere in the hole net! Yeahhhh!!! :rock: :happy0157:

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 04:51 PM
No,i will not do this!

Because if the scout board is absolutly dead, i will go back there to be a mod! I also wanted to be a mod somewhere in the hole net! Yeahhhh!!! :rock: :happy0157:

If that's all it would take for you to kamikaze over there, I'd make you a mod here in two seconds. lol

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 05:08 PM
I'd like to take a poll:

I know your name so my vote shouldn't count

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I know your name so my vote shouldn't count
Is his name De'Andre? Or is it Rufus?

sturg33
07-30-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm not banned either

Julio3000
07-30-2013, 05:39 PM

*Shots fired*

Shouldn't this go in the Waffle House thread?

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Is his name De'Andre? Or is it Rufus?

Rusty Kuntz

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 08:21 PM
I'd like to take a poll:

Justin Bieber/Enimem wanna be thug, sit your ass down and shut the eff up. You can't bring real up in this *****. Drink your 40 and take a chill pill.

chopdrew
07-30-2013, 09:26 PM
If that's all it would take for you to kamikaze over there, I'd make you a mod here in two seconds. lol

What the hell, man? ;)..,

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 09:27 PM
What the hell, man? ;)..,

He's been a moderator over there for a while. :cooter:

tululush
08-02-2013, 11:48 AM
I've fully transitioned over here and the lack of activity over on scout was utterly depressing. So, the other night I decided to have a little fun. Wanted to see what would get me banned. So, I posted a coy, smug question about why the board was dead and said someone should start another board. A little backhanded without openly acknowledging anything. Boom, instant ban hammer. I can't read, post or do anything. Totally ridiculous.

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 11:50 AM
I've fully transitioned over here and the lack of activity over on scout was utterly depressing. So, the other night I decided to have a little fun. Wanted to see what would get me banned. So, I posted a coy, smug question about why the board was dead and said someone should start another board. A little backhanded without openly acknowledging anything. Boom, instant ban hammer. I can't read, post or do anything. Totally ridiculous.

You can read, just go on workproxy.net

tululush
08-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Not really sure why they banned my ability to read threads as well as to post to them. Is the reasoning behind what kind of ban you get just as haphazard as the justification behind the ban?

I'm not banned, I'm banned to post though.

I can still read threads.

Weird.

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Not really sure why they banned my ability to read threads as well as to post to them. Is the reasoning behind what kind of ban you get just as haphazard as the justification behind the ban?

No.

Before, you could be banned and still read just not post. Then they started IP banning people to where you can't do either unless you are on a proxy. Now he's done it to where 1) YOu have to be registered to read any threads and 2) You have to be approved to post.

Temo
08-03-2013, 10:37 AM

So more evidence against his black-ness.

(I'm sorry, I had to)

Heyward
08-03-2013, 11:48 PM

Never mind, I can't read threads now.

But I'm not banned.

Dalyn
08-04-2013, 05:17 PM
The title of this thread reminds me of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM0nUb7Tx7c

Mrs. Meta
08-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Your permission to read topics has been revoked on this forum.

Your permission to post new topics has been revoked on this forum.

Lol, and there it is.

Class act, all the way.

The Chosen One
08-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Lol, and there it is.

Class act, all the way.

damn which is crazy because tehre's no way he saw it.

Confirms that he's actually got an account here once again.

Mrs. Meta
08-05-2013, 04:45 PM
damn which is crazy because tehre's no way he saw it.

Confirms that he's actually got an account here once again.

At least it shows he still cares about us :Sad:

weso1
08-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Got to discuss that stuff via PM.

TURBO
08-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Got to discuss that stuff via PM.

or a separate board for the originals

weso1
08-05-2013, 09:11 PM
I wanted to post this in the other thread, but Sav locked it for good reason...

Anyways, I really think with fox sports taking over scout and with the new fox sports one network coming up I think it may be more likely that we'll see scout turn into more of an ESPN type message board and that may include having to post with a social network account. Honestly, the move to this site might have been necessary anyway. I feel that is infinitely more likely than Ken Rosenthal coming to scout.com and sharing nuggets that we could get from his twitter account.