PDA

View Full Version : AA on Trial

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 09:44 PM
i got this sent to me after poking at the game threads

We appreciate your concern about our forum. We have instructed our moderators to keep posted comments limited to baseball discussion on the baseball forum. Please direct any questions that are non baseball related to AerchAngel and dont post them in a topic thread. He can asnswer all your inquiries through our PM service.

We have pulled up all your sign up names and ip addresses and see you have been a very heavy participant in our non baseball forums.

lol he just ratted out AA. :emot-siren.gif.17:

AA lied and told all of us he no longer has any position of power there. Says "they just removed my moderator powers without telling me". Even after that "backstabbing", he still treats Patio and that site with no hostility and maintains his "I love both sites" stance, despite that site being past life support.

Now Jerry says to direct all questions comments and concerns to AA who's supposedly just a regular member there.

Time for an AA callout thread? :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17:

So if this is true, then I suppose Jerry just changed AA's usertitle to a regular member, just like his doesn't say Admin and same for Patio.

weso1
07-30-2013, 09:50 PM

AA told all of us he no longer has any position of power there. Says "they just removed my moderator powers without telling me".

Now Jerry says to direct all questions comments and concerns to AA who's supposedly just a regular member there.

Time for an AA callout thread? :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17: :emot-siren.gif.17:

So if this is true, then I suppose Jerry just changed AA's usertitle to a regular member, just like his doesn't say Admin and same for Patio.

welp...:popcorn:

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 09:54 PM
welp...:popcorn:

Fight Club rules. http://bdwf.net/forum/images/smilies/smiley_shrug[1].gif http://forum.blu-ray.com/images/smilies/imported/liar.gif

Dalyn
07-30-2013, 09:56 PM
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kardashian-shark.gif

thethe
07-30-2013, 09:59 PM
Pfft, you guys still don't suspect that I'm the mole.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:01 PM
AA must prove his legitimacy to us. I feel terrible now that I almost forced bravesfan247 to be AA's lackey after his fairweather fanning, when AA this entire time has been Jerry's lackey, and being a fairweather fan of our community.

Gary82
07-30-2013, 10:09 PM

AA lied and told all of us he no longer has any position of power there. Says "they just removed my moderator powers without telling me". Even after that "backstabbing", he still treats Patio and that site with no hostility and maintains his "I love both sites" stance, despite that site being past life support.

I think it's time for a callout.

yeezus
07-30-2013, 10:19 PM
http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/eat-popcorn-3D.gif

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Damn. That's gotta suck when your best friend rats you out to the po-po.

yeezus
07-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Damn. That's gotta suck when your best friend rats you out to the po-po.

Who ratted AA out?

bravesnumberone
So basically we are Stephen Strasburg to AA...

Just not good enough for him....

The Chosen One
Who ratted AA out?

Refer to the first post of this page (not thread).

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Stop picking on AA. Just cause he's too loyal for his own good doesn't mean anything else.

I'll stick to the side of the big brotha in a fight and let SAV's ass be on the other side. Unless it's a math contest, have to go with the Asian there.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:32 PM

Actually I got that today. If I can do a screen shot I will show you.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Actually I got that today. If I can do a screen shot I will show you.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 10:35 PM
WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/carlton-dance-gif.gif?w=320f

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:36 PM
I do not know how to post pictures and do you really think I am going to enforce rules? I told him, I don't have time to watch anything.

I only did it for YNOT because I can edit the questions, nothing more nothing less. I am not a babysitter.

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Come on AA, you know how to write HTML. Stop being so stereotypically lazy:pimp:

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:38 PM
I think it's time for a callout.

You aren't going to get a fight out of me. You can call out all you won't. The other moderators can handle it because I am not going to do anything. I haven't since YNOT.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Come on AA, you know how to write HTML. Stop being so stereotypically lazy:pimp:

True but I don't have anything that host pics and sure in hell you ain't getting to my home computer.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:41 PM
I do not know how to post pictures and do you really think I am going to enforce rules? I told him, I don't have time to watch anything.

I only did it for YNOT because I can edit the questions, nothing more nothing less. I am not a babysitter.

You're a computer techie but have no idea how to post pictures? :confused:

There hasn't been a YNOT there in months. :confused:

You said your moderator powers were taken away? :confused:

Not really. I just like fu*cking with you. I got my mod privs taking away and was nice and sent a pm to them on thanking them. I expect a ban soon. I got my friends on here in Facebook and enjoy chatting with them.

I know who I am and fu*ck everyone else who think otherwise is my motto.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

Gary82
07-30-2013, 10:41 PM
You aren't going to get a fight out of me. You can call out all you won't. The other moderators can handle it because I am not going to do anything. I haven't since YNOT.

I didn't say I was looking for a fight. We just want the truth.

Gary82
07-30-2013, 10:44 PM
True but I don't have anything that host pics and sure in hell you ain't getting to my home computer.

imgur.com

zitothebrave

Guess I should log out then :Alone:

The Chosen One
imgur.com

imageshack
tinypic
photobucket
facebook

for christ sake you can upload an attachment on here.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:47 PM
You're a computer techie but have no idea how to post pictures? :confused:

There hasn't been a YNOT there in months. :confused:

You said your moderator powers were taken away? :confused:

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

Yes, he gave them to me today at 2 pm, I hve the pm, but like I said, I don't have pic posting abilities so I cannot insert an image here. Sure I can do it in HTML, but you have to have a host and you all are not worth the effort of putting something photobucket. I wonder if you can post it in a pm, surely one of you here have pm capabilities, just send me a pm and I will send it back to you.

It doesn't matter. I am not going to do anything. I might lose my powers, but what good is power if you don't use it or don't want to use it. Someone here wanted me to do YNOT. I can't because I have to be a moderator because I have to edit stuff whenever and I know you aren't going to give it to me and I don't want it. I rather be a poster, not someone in any position whatsoever, it is a headache nothing more, nothing less.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:49 PM
AA... this board is bbcode.

All you have to do is put it in the bracket...

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 10:49 PM
FIGHTCLUB RULES!!!

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:50 PM
imageshack
tinypic
photobucket
facebook

Hmmm, upload an attachment, let me look at your site so I can see it and I do have the screen shot.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:53 PM
So he removed your powers without asking, suddenly a week later he gives them back to you without reason?

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Make sure you do that screen shot, not the one I took of your "accidental" google search for asian watersports

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 10:54 PM
k, I uploaded it this site, now get off my nutsack.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 10:57 PM
From reading that two points:

If this is true, this means nsacpi, sentenza, tvsportscaster all hvae had their powers removed leaving you the only one besides him.

Doesn't explain the fact he removed your powers and gave them back.

Also legitimately worries me that he refers to himself as Jerry and Patio as a different person.

Gary82
07-30-2013, 10:58 PM
k, I uploaded it this site, now get off my nutsack.

Somehow, someway, I read that. I don't know how, but I did.

Anyway, is Jerry Starke pretending not to be Patio? WTF?

BremanFan88
07-30-2013, 10:58 PM
imageshack
tinypic
photobucket
facebook

For God's sake people, use Puush. It owns all.

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 10:59 PM
From reading that two points:

If this is true, this means nsacpi, sentenza, tvsportscaster all hvae had their powers removed leaving you the only one besides him.

Doesn't explain the fact he removed your powers and gave them back.

Also legitimately worries me that he refers to himself as Jerry and Patio as a different person.

Telling you fight of our dreams. The internal white guy of AA, the internal black guy of BRule, vs. Patio and Jerry's split personalities. I bet thethe is having a warm feeling all over that idea.

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 11:00 PM
So he removed your powers without asking, suddenly a week later he gives them back to you without reason?

I don't know. I usually go to the Illinois board and post there. I will see something funny on the screen and pay no mind to it. I just don't like disrespecting any board or people unless they take shots at me. I think only two people irritated me on that board and it wasn't Goldfly or Steaksauce, every other person I defended when they were banned.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't know. I usually go to the Illinois board and post there. I will see something funny on the screen and pay no mind to it. I just don't like disrespecting any board or people unless they take shots at me. I think only two people irritated me on that board and it wasn't Goldfly or Steaksauce, every other person I defended when they were banned.

Everyone from here who lurks there daily, has clearly seen other than Tedd, olehickory, david55, ocalabrave, and sometimes cajunrevenge, that you are the only other person posting there.

The GDT's in the last few weeks have had you posting in them. Anyone else posting in them is either JerryStarke, are already here on this forum, you, or someone with PM turned off.

zitothebrave
07-30-2013, 11:04 PM
I don't appreciate my posts being moved. I put a lot of thought to the thread title in each post and now I feel like everything I said is out of context.

**** YOU SAV

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Doesn't matter if he takes my powers. It is not worth it to be honest. I have people here accusing me of being a tyrant which I laughed at. I wonder if those same people would ask Dalyn, Weso, even Meta, Zito and others I've defended, or people who thought I would do somethign to them like Goldfly, Steak Sauce, Running and other liberals, which I let them speak their silliness.

I rather post here and dog the Nats, Thethe silliness and be a constant irritant to the hybrid Justin Bieber/Eninem wannabe named BRule.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 11:05 PM
:Sad:

AerchAngel
07-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Everyone from here who lurks there daily, has clearly seen other than Tedd, olehickory, david55, ocalabrave, and sometimes cajunrevenge, that you are the only other person posting there.

The GDT's in the last few weeks have had you posting in them. Anyone else posting in them is either JerryStarke, are already here on this forum, you, or someone with PM turned off.

Its been my home for 10 years. Why would I just turn my back on there? It's probably moot now. I am not going back. By bringing this up you sealed my fate on that board. I might as well just take a hiatus from both places. This is too much. I spent my time there defending each and everyone of you before you got it in the end and this is how I am going to be repaid. Yes, it is better I take a leave of both places. You just took the fun out of me so all you all can go ahead and make fun, call out, do what you want, you wont see me posting here or there for a while. If you want to get a hold me, pm me, I will be on the Illinois board or the other Illnois non-Scout boards.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Doesn't matter if he takes my powers. It is not worth it to be honest. I have people here accusing me of being a tyrant which I laughed at. I wonder if those same people would ask Dalyn, Weso, even Meta, Zito and others I've defended, or people who thought I would do somethign to them like Goldfly, Steak Sauce, Running and other liberals, which I let them speak their silliness.

I rather post here and dog the Nats, Thethe silliness and be a constant irritant to the hybrid Justin Bieber/Eninem wannabe named BRule.

Doesn't matter if people here accuse you of being a tyrant since when they all came over here, they effectively were no longer under your supervision (assuming you were still a mod a few weeks ago).
He removes your powers without any sort of notice, then gives it back to you... without any sort of notice.

The Chosen One
07-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Its been my home for 10 years. Why would I just turn my back on there? It's probably moot now. I am not going back. By bringing this up you sealed my fate on that board. I might as well just take a hiatus from both places. This is too much. I spent my time there defending each and everyone of you before you got it in the end and this is how I am going to be repaid. Yes, it is better I take a leave of both places. You just took the fun out of me so all you all can go ahead and make fun, call out, do what you want, you wont see me posting here or there for a while. If you want to get a hold me, pm me, I will be on the Illinois board or the other Illnois non-Scout boards.

You were repaid with, by being invited back into the community in which your boss completely decimated (yet you still prove loyal to him, why? Who the hell knows).

And I'm sure we all heard this with clvclv two weeks ago. You can't leave us, you never will. We're just kind of thrown back that you apparently have been lying and lied to us.

BremanFan88
07-30-2013, 11:12 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/popcorn-yes.gif

Gary82
07-30-2013, 11:16 PM
You were repaid with, by being invited back into the community in which your boss completely decimated (yet you still prove loyal to him, why? Who the hell knows).

And I'm sure we all heard this with clvclv two weeks ago. You can't leave us, you never will. We're just kind of thrown back that you apparently have been lying and lied to us.

Loyal to an alcoholic with multiple personalities.

DjGrizz
07-30-2013, 11:50 PM
I'm pretty sure pd ran that site to the ground wearing only tighty whiteys while holding a fifth of yukon jack

Runnin
07-31-2013, 12:19 AM
That's simply not the case. You did plenty of heavy handed babysitting. You, along with Patio, micromanaged the content on all 3 boards until everyone ran off. The only silly thing here is you acting like you played no part in scout's demise. You were the very willing Himmler to Patio's Hitler.

As usual you refuse to take a clear side. You're like one of those devious court advisers in Game of Thrones who knows how to cozy up to power and then is never guilty of anything.

I say GUILTY. Off with his head! Or at least make him change his moniker to "The Great Pretender - aka Patio's Bootyboy". Being a double-agent never ends well.

Dalyn
07-31-2013, 12:34 AM

You definitely always defended me and answered my questions and tried to address the problems. That's why I was happy to see you over here.

zitothebrave
07-31-2013, 07:30 AM
That's simply not the case. You did plenty of heavy handed babysitting. You, along with Patio, micromanaged the content on all 3 boards until everyone ran off. The only silly thing here is you acting like you played no part in scout's demise. You were the very willing Himmler to Patio's Hitler.

As usual you refuse to take a clear side. You're like one of those devious court advisers in Game of Thrones who knows how to cozy up to power and then is never guilty of anything.

I say GUILTY. Off with his head! Or at least make him change his moniker to "The Great Pretender - aka Patio's Bootyboy". Being a double-agent never ends well.

We dont' really know who was at fault. Only thing I know AA being directly involved with was getting Meta banned for telling gr8 to kill himself.

That said, I would be shocked if AA was a double agent. While he's way too loyal to scout considering the board is dying a miserable death, he's also loyal to many people over here. I highly doubt he'd want to stop talkign to people over here because of his blind love for Scout.

I'm of the opinion that let the past be the past. If AA was a tyrant over there who cares. We're over here, Scout is dead, long live InvisionPower Boards!

weso1
07-31-2013, 07:33 AM
If the PM fits... You have to acquit.

I think AA needs to get his YNOT threads going on this board. Why do you need mod powers to do it AA? Don't you just need to edit your own threads?

Runnin
07-31-2013, 09:59 AM
We dont' really know who was at fault. Only thing I know AA being directly involved with was getting Meta banned for telling gr8 to kill himself.

That said, I would be shocked if AA was a double agent. While he's way too loyal to scout considering the board is dying a miserable death, he's also loyal to many people over here. I highly doubt he'd want to stop talkign to people over here because of his blind love for Scout.

I'm of the opinion that let the past be the past. If AA was a tyrant over there who cares. We're over here, Scout is dead, long live InvisionPower Boards!
Whether AA had ban power or not, he pretended that he did by threatening people with retribution when they got out of line. Of course it didn't last long, only a month or so, because posters wisely just left. The Pulpit and the Locker Room dried up before the GDT's and that was not all Patio's doing.

But I agree that what happened on that board is now ancient internet history. AA is a solid, regular poster and that's what any decent board needs, even though I think he's mostly full of shat. :winking0016: The content on this board is a hundred times better. As far as I'm concerned, the whole damn Stark family is welcome as long as they are Braves fans.

:tchop:

goldfly
07-31-2013, 10:42 PM

what silliness did i speak?

weso1
07-31-2013, 10:54 PM
what silliness did i speak?

I think AA went back to whatever planet he is from.

Metaphysicist
08-01-2013, 01:44 AM
I think AA went back to whatever planet he is from.

Would you say that Poochie was black or white?

gilesfan
08-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Some of you guys need to get out and get some fresh air at times. Or some pussy.

gr82banautiger
08-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Way too much drama going on over who posts where. If the site is good enough, then it doesn't matter what's going on elsewhere. This sounds like more of a personal vendetta, than an attempt to run a community.

Don't make the same mistake PD did and run off people that contribute, just because they post/read elsewhere.

weso1
08-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Way too much drama going on over who posts where. If the site is good enough, then it doesn't matter what's going on elsewhere. This sounds like more of a personal vendetta, than an attempt to run a community.

Don't make the same mistake PD did and run off people that contribute, just because they post/read elsewhere.

That's not what's happening here at all. Nobody has ever complained about people posting over there. This was just simply about AA potentially lieing to us about being a mod. It was a little suspicious is all. I think he explained himself fine and we should move on.

And I think the YNOT is a great idea and hope that AA will come back and do it. I do think it's time to move on and let bygones be bygones about AA's mod style while on Scout. He wasn't the reason that board sank.

Personally, I'd welcome Patio over here as a poster.

The Chosen One
08-01-2013, 10:38 AM
What weso said, and great job gr8 on that JerryStarke callout. lol

weso1
08-01-2013, 11:08 AM
What weso said, and great job gr8 on that JerryStarke callout. lol

"As the new administrator for this site I have access to all historical data." - Jerry's reply

Also, it looks like he's trying to get folks to move over to twitter instead of this site by posting a list of twitter feeds. I think maybe his list of twitter accounts might be a good way to advertise this board. Anybody with thoughts on that idea? Get the word out on the twitter feeds that he posted?

BedellBrave
08-01-2013, 04:27 PM
A bit of BB advice, fwiw, let the whole Scout thing go. Move on.

weso1
08-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Let's not move on completely... we should still try to get the word out. Many folks don't know about this site and would like to post on this site. Bedell, feel free to help spread the word. I recommend doing it respectfully like BraveMom did yesterday morning. No reason to bash PD. Just put the word out there and more and more people will see it. We still have a lot of folks with PM's turned off, etc.

I do think it's time to move on from the AA thing and the spy thing. AA is just a character and the spy thing is irrelevant now.

Dalyn
08-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Let's not move on completely... we should still try to get the word out. Many folks don't know about this site and would like to post on this site. Bedell, feel free to help spread the word. I recommend doing it respectfully like BraveMom did yesterday morning. No reason to bash PD. Just put the word out there and more and more people will see it. We still have a lot of folks with PM's turned off, etc.

I do think it's time to move on from the AA thing and the spy thing. AA is just a character and the spy thing is irrelevant now.

Definitely time to let the AA and the spy thing go.

zitothebrave
08-01-2013, 05:12 PM

That's exactly something the spy would say

WERE YOU ACTUALLY EVEN BANNED WESO!

weso1
08-01-2013, 05:21 PM
That's exactly something the spy would say

WERE YOU ACTUALLY EVEN BANNED WESO!

I'm not not the spy.

zitothebrave
08-01-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm not not the spy.

That's exactly what the spy would say. Counterterrorism 101.

chopdrew
08-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Well, if AA really IS black, we can guarantee this trial won't be fair....

kingphatcow
08-02-2013, 07:32 AM
you guys try being a white man trapped in a black man's body and see if you don't covet all the attention you can get.

Metaphysicist
08-02-2013, 11:52 AM
you guys try being a white man trapped in a black man's body and see if you don't covet all the attention you can get.

Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard. I'd **** me so hard.

Julio3000
08-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard. I'd **** me so hard.

PRECIOUS!

Runnin
08-07-2013, 08:39 PM
So that's it? The final word a slunking away.

You can come out of your room AA. We promise to play nice.

The Chosen One
08-07-2013, 08:56 PM
In a wrestling-like twist, the mystery man Patio is going to hire to replace Jerry Starke isn't another Patio pseudo name, it will be AA himself. :Gasp:

zitothebrave
08-07-2013, 10:02 PM
In a wrestling-like twist, the mystery man Patio is going to hire to replace Jerry Starke isn't another Patio pseudo name, it will be AA himself. :Gasp:

What if AA was Patio's black alterego?

Until AA comes here to deny it I'll believe it the troof!!

The Chosen One
08-07-2013, 10:17 PM
I e-mailed AA on my personal personal e-mail just to show good faith and told him he was found not guilty but he hasn't responded... :Sad:

DjGrizz
08-09-2013, 02:53 AM
I e-mailed AA on my personal personal e-mail just to show good faith and told him he was found not guilty but he hasn't responded... :Sad:

He's too busy pouting. He'll be back eventually

Dalyn
08-09-2013, 03:29 AM

Told me he was taking a break. He will be back.

57Brave
08-09-2013, 07:08 AM
With the DreamDefenders -- turns out we were all wrong !!

zitothebrave
08-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Told me he was taking a break. He will be back.

Good job SAV chasing off a good volume poster

#literallyworsethanHitler