PDA

View Full Version : Heyward Stuff.

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 02:12 AM
Was eating at IHOP with the lady, and one of the servers there I talked to was a classmate in the same year class as Heyward. He's going to school here at Savannah State, but I got to chat with him. He didn't play baseball, but was on the football team.

I asked him about Heyward and if there were any Heyward stories of note, and he said for the most part Heyward was a very humble and quiet guy. Didn't have a clique or crew or entourage he hung out with, just kept to himself. He said Heyward was a very very good athlete when he'd play pickup basketball and football, but never played any sport officially except baseball. I brought up the catcher in the ESPN piece about Heyward, and he immediately brought up his name and how everyone was down about his death. Kid's mom is still a teacher there and what not.

He said Heyward had a lot of girls trying to get with him in school before he started getting talked about, and once Heyward became nationally talked about, more girls were trying and trying. He said you'd be surprised that Jason didn't really act like a "playa" or "pimp" around the ladies and maintained humbleness and humility even around the ladies.

Lastly of course, I brought up the big question. "Do you think Jason loves baseball?" Homeboy's eyes BULGED and he looked at me like I was crazy. It's the same look we all had when we read Shanks' comments. :Gasp:

But yeah, that was pretty cool. I didn't speak to him until he walked by my table and I asked him out of curiosity how much tip he made off that party of 7 that just left, and he said the bill was around $90, and they left him $5. I saw that party he was serving and with those types of people I'm surprised he even made $5. Those are usually people that write "no tip" or leave it blank and just do a quick sign without hesitation.

zitothebrave
08-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Was his other table black or European?

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 06:37 AM

take a wild guess. :icwudt:

weso1
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Subtle I have a girlfriend post.

thethe
08-02-2013, 09:53 AM
I still don't think he lives baseball. He loves the Benjamin's!

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 10:05 AM
:Sad:

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Is that payback for the Maddux31Medlen54 troll?

Whatever the case may be our spy is alive and well, because as soon as I posted that was my other name in that thread, that name got banned on scout 2 horus later.

thethe
08-02-2013, 10:09 AM

Whatever the case may be our spy is alive and well, because as soon as I posted that was my other name in that thread, that name got banned on scout 2 horus later.

Sorry about that. I'm a snake.

Julio3000
08-02-2013, 10:12 AM
I have this crazy theory that Jason is exactly what he appears to be: a nice, thoughtful, grounded kid who is more self-aware than many of his peers who are blessed with similar stature and skills.

Julio3000
08-02-2013, 10:13 AM

Subtle I am flirting with high cholesterol post.

weso1
08-02-2013, 10:23 AM

lol... I'm guessing PD has a screen name on here. He also shut down his twitter post when I said we should advertise our site on all of his twitter feeds he posted.

HI PD! Welcome to the board. Enjoy it. It's a great board isn't it?

weso1
08-02-2013, 10:24 AM

Subtle Heyward might be *** post.

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 10:27 AM

Pretty sure the fact that I've had Graves Disease since I was 8, that I could probably care less about high cholesterol at this point. lol

weso1
08-02-2013, 10:33 AM
I have this crazy theory that Jason is exactly what he appears to be: a nice, thoughtful, grounded kid who is more self-aware than many of his peers who are blessed with similar stature and skills.

I think I'm going to stick with my gut on this one. He's an angry uncontrollable coke addict who hates baseball and enjoys murdering kittens.

Julio3000
08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Pretty sure the fact that I've had Graves Disease since I was 8, that I could probably care less about high cholesterol at this point. lol

Checkmate.

Julio3000
08-02-2013, 10:36 AM
I think I'm going to stick with my gut on this one. He's an angry uncontrollable coke addict who hates baseball and enjoys murdering kittens.

As long as he keeps banging out multi-hit games...

zitothebrave
08-02-2013, 10:40 AM
As long as he keeps banging out multi-hit games...

Is out multi-hit games the name of his bottom *****?

jpx7
08-02-2013, 10:54 AM

It was seven gilesfans.

zitothebrave
08-02-2013, 11:01 AM
It was seven gilesfans.

**** they're cloning him? No wonder car leases are back in vogue.

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 11:02 AM
It was seven gilesfans.

I didn't want to go there... but you beat me to it.

Julio3000
08-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Is out multi-hit games the name of his bottom *****?

It's "Baseball," actually.

And we know he don't love them hoes.

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 11:28 AM
For those curious, I had a Jack and Cheddar blend-Ham omelette, a Swiss-Sausage omelette, stack of 3 pancakes and a Belgian waffle.

zitothebrave
08-02-2013, 11:32 AM
For those curious, I had a Jack and Cheddar blend-Ham omelette, a Swiss-Sausage omelette, stack of 3 pancakes and a Belgian waffle.

**Waits for gilesfan to come in and insult you**

BRule
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Entered thread thinking it's going to be a collection of all the dumb **** Heyward has posted.....

*enters threads*

*leaves disappointed*

The Chosen One
08-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Entered thread thinking it's going to be a collection of all the dumb **** Heyward has posted.....

*enters threads*

*leaves disappointed*

:Sad:

NinersSBChamps
08-02-2013, 12:14 PM
I still don't think he lives baseball. He loves the Benjamin's!

Yeah boys named Benjamin apparently. Jason was turning down girls.