PDA

View Full Version : Hello from murph3!

murph3
08-08-2013, 09:37 PM
How is everyone? Is this the new hangout?

thethe
08-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Now post a trade....NOW!

yeezus
08-08-2013, 10:03 PM
what are the chances we trade uggla in the offseason and who do we replace him with? Gimme a good one murph.

DjGrizz
08-09-2013, 02:54 AM
Best poster ever. And I REALLY mean that

jpx7
08-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Waiver deals: go.

nsacpi
08-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Adam Dunn just cleared waivers. How about Dunn for Uggla and we can move Freddy or one of our outfielders to second.

The Chosen One
08-09-2013, 11:40 AM
How did you find us Murph?

JohnAdcox
08-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Speaking of, there's another "where did everybody go?" on the old board.

yeezus
08-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Is murph gonna be a one-post-wonder?

The Chosen One
08-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Speaking of, there's another "where did everybody go?" on the old board.

Too bad I don't have another account. :Sad:

JohnAdcox
08-09-2013, 05:59 PM
And...it's gone now. Wow.

murph3
08-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Sorry guys. After I posted I found out my uncle died. I was just a little busy. We weren't the closest, but it is still sad.

How did I find you guys? I got got an invite from GenericBavesFan over in Scout. So here I am. I am drawing a blank on trades right now with guys who have cleared waivers. Let me think. Did We put Uggla on waivers? I would consider an Uggla for Dunn trade. Who would you guys put at 2B? Would Dunn be a bat off the bench in the playoffs and then DH in the World Series? Would he be a better option than Gattis? I wouldn't mind picking up Michael Young for the stretch and maybe an arm. Could we catch lightening in a bottle with Farnsworth for league minimum?

Shifting to the off-season. Would you guys consider Heyward, Uggla, and Minor to the Yanks for Robinson Cano? Minor is a stud. Heyward has potential, but not living up to it. I'm seriously wondering how long he can get by on what he is doing. Right now through his 4th season he has 69 HRs and a career .258 avg. I would have to consider that trade and move Justin Uptin to RF, Gattis to LF, and re-sign McCann to a 3 yr. $39 million contract with an optional mutual 4th year. Well, I just read that Cano is a FA this year. Maybe we could sign him.

I will have to come up with some trade ideas. Good to be here.

yeezus
08-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Sorry guys. After I posted I found out my uncle died. I was just a little busy. We weren't the closest, but it is still sad.

How did I find you guys? I got got an invite from GenericBavesFan over in Scout. So here I am. I am drawing a blank on trades right now with guys who have cleared waivers. Let me think. Did We put Uggla on waivers? I would consider an Uggla for Dunn trade. Who would you guys put at 2B? Would Dunn be a bat off the bench in the playoffs and then DH in the World Series? Would he be a better option than Gattis? I wouldn't mind picking up Michael Young for the stretch and maybe an arm. Could we catch lightening in a bottle with Farnsworth for league minimum?

Shifting to the off-season. Would you guys consider Heyward, Uggla, and Minor to the Yanks for Robinson Cano? Minor is a stud. Heyward has potential, but not living up to it. I'm seriously wondering how long he can get by on what he is doing. Right now through his 4th season he has 69 HRs and a career .258 avg. I would have to consider that trade and move Justin Uptin to RF, Gattis to LF, and re-sign McCann to a 3 yr. $39 million contract with an optional mutual 4th year. Well, I just read that Cano is a FA this year. Maybe we could sign him.

Oh my lord no way in hell I make that deal. The Cano one.

Braves1976
08-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Oh my lord no way in hell I make that deal. The Cano one.

Cano is a free agent after this season too.

GovClintonTyree
08-13-2013, 03:12 PM

Lol! Some things never change. Nor should they.