PDA

View Full Version : Brian’s celebrity tournament thing (as promised)

JohnAdcox
10-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Folks,

Last night, I promised to post the info from Brian Jordan about his event. I didn’t do so … because I forgot. Anyway. Here it is now. Meet John Rocker! And people you’ll likely care about, too.

My work is now done.

John

Former Atlanta Falcon & Atlanta Braves Icon Brian Jordan to Host 9th Annual Charity Weekend on Oct. 24-26 to Benefit Brian Jordan Foundation. The BJF provides scholarships and sponsors literary initiatives and health & fitness programs; Star-studded events seek sponsors, participants and fans to mingle with numerous celebrities who are passionate about giving back to the community.

WE WELCOME THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
• Saturday, Oct. 24 @ 6:30pm – Fans Compete against the Celebrities in tournament-style events (bowling, billiards and ping-pong) to win prizes and raise money for literacy. The event will be held at Dave & Busters in Lawrenceville (5900 Sugarloaf Parkway) and includes dinner. RSVP to participate in the tournaments is strongly recommended.

• Sunday, Oct. 25 @ 7:00pm – Draft Party with drinks, dinner and entertainment. Held at Chateau Elan, fans can rub shoulders with the celebrities, listen to rising country music star Matt Stillwell perform on stage and bid on amazing, one-of-a-kind items at auction.

Among the numerous celebrities scheduled to appear at events throughout the weekend include baseball legends Ozzie Smith, Ivan “Pudge” Rodrigues, Phil Niekro, and Gary Sheffield; football legends Tony Dorsett, Warrick Dunn and Jessie Tuggle; and basketball legends Julius "Dr. J" Erving, Kevin Willis, and Dale Ellis.

Registration and sponsorship forms and more information about the Charity Weekend can be found online at www.BrianJordanFoundation.com or by calling 678-804-9562.

MadduxFanII
10-01-2015, 04:00 PM
I'd love to support literacy initiatives. Unfortunately, I can't read.

JohnAdcox
10-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Brian says thanks to all and help spread the word! Hopes to connect again.