PDA

View Full Version : Planet Parenthood issues

AerchAngel
10-18-2015, 09:51 AM
We know they love to perform abortions, sell aborted parts to make money. Like having slaves/human trafficking to make money. Their CEO is great in having Libs fawn over them while they tackle the "OTHER" side.

Why can't they tell both males and females if you don't want to have kids, snip yourselves. The government will GLADLY pay for it to absolve themselves.

Why can't they say after 3 abortions tell females like "Are you using protection?" Of course that question is never asked. Even in the freaking 80's I know two people, TWO people, one a classmate had 5 of them. I was like why not protect yourself. "Well, Birth Control pills make me sick and love it when I feel the semen is in me" Stupid ass. So I can see that Zeet and Goldy champion love killing children with idiot females like this. If you don't want any kids, get your snatch controlled PERMANENTLY.

Oh the other, I dated, she probably killed two of my kids and I never knew it. She was a Halle Barry looking female, prom queen, but screwed around with everyone and I was so stupid. I left her because she was pregnant and said it wasn't mine and she aborted it (probably mine).

Back then you are terrified if you put a load in a female, but being old, maybe my life would be different but it is not fair to the baby that gets killed.