PDA

View Full Version : Back but pissed

AerchAngel
08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
First of all, I gave Keith Lockhard, Starke, whatever Sav is going by a piece of my mind.

Second to Running, the only douchebag that gets on my nerves. I do not know what your effing beef with me is, I never did anything to you, nor change your posts, nothing, absolutely nothing. You labeling me a dictator or Hitler wannabe was way out of bounds. All you had to do is ask the others how I treated them, even my sworn enemies. I did nothing to them. The only person I did anything bad to was Meta, but his IQ is far above a lot of jabroni's in here and he knew why I did what I did and he understood and accepted it. I turned my back on him, which I feel ashamed of.

Of all these allegations of abuse here and there is unwarranted. There is no need for me to say what I need to stay here or there, the ones who have been on both boards knew what lengths I went to, to protect them. Those who are still bitter, I suggest you change your tampons.

In saying that, I am back. I won't be posting much because this week or so hiatus made me realize I have friends here, but also a bunch of assholes who want to push buttons. Well, you ain't pushing my button anymore. You can try and get at me, all you are going to get is noncompliance. You can shout to the message board that I am an azzhole, d-bag, a white man wannabe, but in the end, they are just words typed on a LCD screen, that is all.

And B-Rule, quit trying to be black. Ain't working bro. Like the effort. Unlike me, I can actually exists in both worlds. Born in Chicago, staying there most summers, I got the street cred, but have the southern hospitality way of life to counter it. You can't say that. So...........get off the f****** tripping with me. Your gig is up and it is stale.

Peace out Mofo's.

The Chosen One
08-11-2013, 04:34 PM
I'll let Zito, "take care of you", and when I say take care of you, I mean take you back to the Chop Country VIP Room, and let him take you down.

Mrs. Meta
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Indeed :Sad:

BRule
08-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Oh look, Jaleel White is back

Dalyn
08-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Welcome back!

CyYoung31
08-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Wait...You're black?

weso1
08-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Good to have AA back.

GMAJAH25
08-11-2013, 08:35 PM
My opinion is you were a power trippin asshole who did a terrible job.

Your self centered attempts at regulating was hilarious.

Also your desperate attempts to lure posters into your rape-dungeon by inviting them to meet up for drinks..

I feel sorry for you.

BlackwaterPark
08-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Cliffs????

yeezus
08-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Is there an actual war or are these jokes

The Chosen One
08-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Not sure if this is some type of roast, or a let it all out on AA thread.

AerchAngel
08-11-2013, 09:37 PM
My opinion is you were a power trippin asshole who did a terrible job.

Your self centered attempts at regulating was hilarious.

Also your desperate attempts to lure posters into your rape-dungeon by inviting them to meet up for drinks..

I feel sorry for you.

Exhibit A of how so out of touch members are from the other board.

I suggest you up your dose of Prozac, the dementia your exhibiting in your post is quite troubling.

Just helping you brah.

AerchAngel
08-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Not sure if this is some type of roast, or a let it all out on AA thread.

I don't mind. I see B Rule is sucking on GMAH twat, which doesn't surprise me. You know the sewer dwellers like to make the name for themselves, picking on the biggest baddest mofo in here, but sadly they are barking up the wrong tree.

I have too many long timers that vouch for my outstanding job, even yourself, so................should I put stock in a two-bit con who cries for acceptance because they want to pick on an ex mod who really never did his job on the other board except administer YNOT which is the only reason I took the job. I haven't been back to the board and probably never will again.

I might do YNOT next year here, but you going to have to give me limited powers. I do not like waiting around for mods to allow me to edit, pin, unpin and stuff like that. If I don't have those powers to operate a complex game like that, I won't bother. I had to sneak time in at work to do these things and when I have to wait, then I lose my window of opportunity to put in code.

sturg33
08-11-2013, 10:08 PM
AA, you edited and deleted posts many times on the other board. You edited/deleted mine several times on the baseball board.

zitothebrave
08-11-2013, 10:47 PM
First of all, I gave Keith Lockhard, Starke, whatever Sav is going by a piece of my mind.

Second to Running, the only douchebag that gets on my nerves. I do not know what your effing beef with me is, I never did anything to you, nor change your posts, nothing, absolutely nothing. You labeling me a dictator or Hitler wannabe was way out of bounds. All you had to do is ask the others how I treated them, even my sworn enemies. I did nothing to them. The only person I did anything bad to was Meta, but his IQ is far above a lot of jabroni's in here and he knew why I did what I did and he understood and accepted it. I turned my back on him, which I feel ashamed of.

Of all these allegations of abuse here and there is unwarranted. There is no need for me to say what I need to stay here or there, the ones who have been on both boards knew what lengths I went to, to protect them. Those who are still bitter, I suggest you change your tampons.

In saying that, I am back. I won't be posting much because this week or so hiatus made me realize I have friends here, but also a bunch of assholes who want to push buttons. Well, you ain't pushing my button anymore. You can try and get at me, all you are going to get is noncompliance. You can shout to the message board that I am an azzhole, d-bag, a white man wannabe, but in the end, they are just words typed on a LCD screen, that is all.

And B-Rule, quit trying to be black. Ain't working bro. Like the effort. Unlike me, I can actually exists in both worlds. Born in Chicago, staying there most summers, I got the street cred, but have the southern hospitality way of life to counter it. You can't say that. So...........get off the f****** tripping with me. Your gig is up and it is stale.

Peace out Mofo's.

My words are on an OLED screen :snort:

GMAJAH25
08-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Exhibit A of how so out of touch members are from the other board.

I suggest you up your dose of Prozac, the dementia your exhibiting in your post is quite troubling.

Just helping you brah.

5300 topics in the Pulpit yet there is only 1 page viewable.

Lucky you.

weso1
08-11-2013, 10:56 PM
I don't mind. I see B Rule is sucking on GMAH twat, which doesn't surprise me. You know the sewer dwellers like to make the name for themselves, picking on the biggest baddest mofo in here, but sadly they are barking up the wrong tree.

I have too many long timers that vouch for my outstanding job, even yourself, so................should I put stock in a two-bit con who cries for acceptance because they want to pick on an ex mod who really never did his job on the other board except administer YNOT which is the only reason I took the job. I haven't been back to the board and probably never will again.

I might do YNOT next year here, but you going to have to give me limited powers. I do not like waiting around for mods to allow me to edit, pin, unpin and stuff like that. If I don't have those powers to operate a complex game like that, I won't bother. I had to sneak time in at work to do these things and when I have to wait, then I lose my window of opportunity to put in code.

Can't you edit your own threads anyway? They're very quick to pin/unpin here. Just tell the mods what you need via PM and you should be good to go.

NinersSBChamps
08-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Cool thread. Will read again.

BRule...stay black homey!!!!

Krgrecw
08-11-2013, 11:54 PM
I like AA, but I always thought it was extremely hypocritical how he always talks about the gov't overreaching on our rights on the pulpit than he turns right around and becomes a mods and starts to delete/and edit stuff. didn't you become everything you stand against?

Runnin
08-12-2013, 12:31 AM
to Running, the only douchebag that gets on my nerves.
Hearing the plain truth has that effect.

I have no "beef" with you. That implies a particular incident.  Fact is, I find you equally amusing and annoying, even when you're hurling every profanity at me you can get by the censors, which you've done a lot of through the years. The Nazi comparison was perfectly appropriate (abuse of power and thread bullyiing, etc.) and still is for both you and Patio, but it's ancient history to me. Admit nothing. I don't care.

For the record I've never, even when repeatedly provoked, called you as much as a "douchebag". I'm an actual Southern gentleman, but also 'show don't tell.' I enjoy your posts. Or more accurately, I enjoy the posts that follow. Ex.
Born in Chicago, staying there most summers, I got the street cred, but have the southern hospitality way of life to counter it. You can't say that.
Priceless. Hope there are many more to come.

Btw, it's Runnin, without the g.

BRule
08-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Cool thread. Will read again.

BRule...stay black homey!!!!

OH FO SHO......Not going to let some fake ass ***** keep me down, my G.

rico43
08-15-2013, 12:52 AM
I try to avoid the politics of the many boards simply because I can't keep track of all the name changes.. I just want to go on the record as saying Aerch had my back from day one in dealing with Paddio Psycho and he was who restored my good name. I will go so far as to say that I owe him one. If any of this matters. ... Anyway, my chance to say thanks.

Runnin
08-15-2013, 03:06 AM
I try to avoid the politics of the many boards simply because I can't keep track of all the name changes.. I just want to go on the record as saying Aerch had my back from day one in dealing with Paddio Psycho and he was who restored my good name. I will go so far as to say that I owe him one. If any of this matters. ... Anyway, my chance to say thanks.You're a good man charlie brown.

Metaphysicist
08-15-2013, 08:06 AM
My words are on an OLED screen :snort:

Well fellas, looks like we got us a fancy boy, right hea'.

AerchAngel
08-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Indeed

zitothebrave
08-15-2013, 10:07 AM
When did AA turn into a librul wuss? Crying to his mommy cause someone hurt his feelings :cooter:

AerchAngel
08-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Indeed

The Chosen One
08-15-2013, 04:52 PM
This thread is 3 days old, are you still pissed?

Also, even though this isn't an ask AA thread, I'd like to know AA, why the Trayvon Martin outrage and wave is suddenly over?

AerchAngel
08-16-2013, 11:30 AM
This thread is 3 days old, are you still pissed?

Also, even though this isn't an ask AA thread, I'd like to know AA, why the Trayvon Martin outrage and wave is suddenly over?

Indeed.

Who is Trayvon Martin? I am more into why haven't Jesse Jackass and Al "con your money" Sharpton saying anything about that 13 year old white boy getting a beatdown by two black hoodrats. If the roles were reverse, their coon ass grills would be on air 24 hours a day.

Again who is Trayvon Martin?

zitothebrave
08-16-2013, 11:41 AM
coon ass grills.

That is amazing.

The Chosen One
08-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Indeed.

Who is Trayvon Martin? I am more into why haven't Jesse Jackass and Al "con your money" Sharpton saying anything about that 13 year old white boy getting a beatdown by two black hoodrats. If the roles were reverse, their coon ass grills would be on air 24 hours a day.

Again who is Trayvon Martin?

Stop avoiding the question like a black man.

Why has the hype and outrage over Martin's death and Zimmerman verdict gone quite since it happened a month ago?

AerchAngel
08-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Stop avoiding the question like a black man.

Why has the hype and outrage over Martin's death and Zimmerman verdict gone quite since it happened a month ago?

Indeed.

Actually, I really don't care either way. A nonstory for me. But seeing two black hoodrats beating down a defenseless white boy and not a peep said is a bigger story. The reason why you whiteys have a problem with us blacks. I rather see those two hustlers Jackass and Sharpton pay attention to the real issue and not grandstand on racial issues that keeps us separated, ooops I mean, that is the only way they can gravy train.

And Zito, put whiskers around Sharpton's mouth and make two black rings around the eyes, he looks like a coon. I would do it but my wych pic skills are lacking.

NinersSBChamps
08-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Coon ass grills.

That is amazing.

The Chosen One
08-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Every time i read this thread title I Imagine AA typing up this thread sitting at the computer desk with a clenched fist trying to calm himself down then finally says ok I'm back but pissed.

57Brave
08-19-2013, 10:43 AM
..and whenever I read this thread I see Art Vandalay sitting at a desk with popcorn crumbs on his shirt and an empty cans of Diet Mountain Dew

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/types-of-troll-youll-meet-on-the-internet?sub=2472679_1430279

BRule
08-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Shocked that AA is a racist.

Temo
08-19-2013, 01:50 PM
This thread tho...

zitothebrave
08-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Shocked that AA is a racist.

That's how you know he's black.