PDA

View Full Version : SAV, clean out the sand in your Vagina.

BRule
12-14-2015, 11:00 AM
That is all.

The Chosen One
12-14-2015, 11:42 AM
I don't see why you guys feel the need to instigate.

You criticized Toma for acting like a 10 year old when he was briefly here instigating fights, and then here you are trying to instigate something ugly as well.

I spoke to both parties about what happened, it was cleaned up. If you have a problem with that person, PM them privately. You guys know I rarely moderate things, but something as ugly as that, needs to be cleaned up and moved on from.

NinersSBChamps
12-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Details please.

BRule
12-14-2015, 12:29 PM

You criticized Toma for acting like a 10 year old when he was briefly here instigating fights, and then here you are trying to instigate something ugly as well.

I spoke to both parties about what happened, it was cleaned up. If you have a problem with that person, PM them privately. You guys know I rarely moderate things, but something as ugly as that, needs to be cleaned up and moved on from.

There's a different between starting to flame wars with gay jokes and race baiting like Toma did and saying "I'm more mentally strong than a dude who just killed himself" if you can't see the different between the two then you aren't as smart as I think you are.

You can moderate whatever and however you want, it's your board, I just thought it was weak.

The Chosen One
12-14-2015, 12:47 PM
There's a different between starting to flame wars with gay jokes and race baiting like Toma did and saying "I'm more mentally strong than a dude who just killed himself" if you can't see the different between the two then you aren't as smart as I think you are.

You can moderate whatever and however you want, it's your board, I just thought it was weak.

And again. One person apologized and legitimately has a problem.

Toma was childish.

Even despite the differences,
Your answer to this, is to make a thread posing an even more childish question of, who has a higher mental capacity, ________ or a rock? How is that any different than the silliness Toma used to do?

BRule
12-14-2015, 01:34 PM
And again. One person apologized and legitimately has a problem.

Toma was childish.

Even despite the differences,
Your answer to this, is to make a thread posing an even more childish question of, who has a higher mental capacity, ________ or a rock? How is that any different than the silliness Toma used to do?

I called him out for his moronic post/though process, Toma posting " hahahahah ***got" is not the same thing.

zitothebrave
12-14-2015, 08:40 PM

Toma wasn't annoying for starting a fight. He was annoying for not having a debate. He just called people by names.

Sure BRule is a troll. But he's a solid poster like 5% of the time.

jpx7
12-19-2015, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi5jjXTPtyY