PDA

View Full Version : What lecture will Barack Omama give me tommorrow?

weso1
01-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Can't wait.

sturg33
01-11-2016, 09:39 PM
I'm sure it will be about guns guns guns and more guns.

So the guy who who sells guns from our government to radical Syrian rebels can lecture law abiding citizens about selling guns to each other

weso1
01-11-2016, 09:41 PM

So the guy who who sells guns from our government to radical Syrian rebels can lecture law abiding citizens about selling guns to each other

I was thinking it will be about how we're not smart enough to be like the European countries who are letting young muslim men into our country without vetting them. He may have a child by his side and a fake tear to make that point.

jpx7
01-12-2016, 01:25 AM
I was thinking it will be about how we're not smart enough to be like the European countries who are letting young muslim men into our country without vetting them. He may have a child by his side and a fake tear to make that point.

The fact that he's generating dumbass responses like this out of you actually makes me like Obama more.

bravesnumberone
01-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Well Kim Davis is going so it could be pretty fun.

Runnin
01-12-2016, 10:01 AM
You want a lesson from Obama, read this: (if you dare)

http://www.thenation.com/article/barack-obama-foreign-policy (http://www.thenation.com/article/barack-obama-is-a-foreign-policy-grandmaster/)

weso1
01-12-2016, 10:15 AM
You want a lesson from Obama, read this: (if you dare)

http://www.thenation.com/article/barack-obama-foreign-policy (http://www.thenation.com/article/barack-obama-is-a-foreign-policy-grandmaster/)

Thanks. I needed a good laugh this morning after jpx hurt my feelings in an earlier post.

57Brave
01-12-2016, 12:24 PM
LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 1h1 hour ago

I hear the best part of tonight's State of the Union will be Obama showing off all the guns he's taken.

sturg33
01-12-2016, 08:57 PM
LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 1h1 hour ago

I hear the best part of tonight's State of the Union will be Obama showing off all the guns he's taken.

You know, Obama has basically said he wants to confiscate / make guns illegal.

From 2014

Couple of decades ago, Australia had a mass shooting, similar to Columbine or Newtown. And Australia just said, well, that’s it, we’re not doing, we’re not seeing that again, and basically imposed very severe, tough gun laws, and they haven’t had a mass shooting since. Our levels of gun violence are off the charts. There’s no advanced, developed country that would put up with this.

From 2015

“When Australia had a mass killing – I think it was in Tasmania – about 25 years ago, it was just so shocking the entire country said ‘well we’re going to completely change our gun laws’, and they did. And it hasn’t happened since.” …

“I don’t foresee any legislative action being taken in this Congress,” he said. “And I don’t foresee any real action until the American public feels a sufficient sense of urgency and they say to themselves, ‘This is not normal, this is something that we can change and we’re going to change it’.”

Hilary, too, from October

You know, Australia’s a good example, Canada’s a good example, [and] the UK’s a good example. Why? Because each of them had mass killings, Australia had a huge mass killing about 20 or 25 years ago. Canada did as well, so did the UK. In reaction, they passed much stricter gun laws. In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach.

So what are they advocating from Australia?

In the wake of the 1996 Port Arthur massacre, when Martin Bryant shot and killed 35 people and wounded 23, prime minister John Howard pushed through laws banning automatic, semi-automatic and pump action guns, and enacted a comprehensive gun buy-back scheme, despite strong opposition from parts of the Australian community.

weso1
01-12-2016, 08:58 PM
I wonder what Biden and Ryan are actually saying to each other right now. I want to believe it's like that scene in the Zack Gallifanakis/Will Ferrel movie where they're trash talking each other.

zitothebrave
01-12-2016, 09:09 PM
I wonder what Biden and Ryan are actually saying to each other right now. I want to believe it's like that scene in the Zack Gallifanakis/Will Ferrel movie where they're trash talking each other.

Ryan is selling child sex slaves to Biden for some presidential pardons.

goldfly
01-12-2016, 09:36 PM
The fact that he's generating dumbass responses like this out of you actually makes me like Obama more.

weso is melting

it's quite sad to watch

goldfly
01-12-2016, 10:16 PM

not once

but hey

good call

weso1
01-12-2016, 10:20 PM
weso is melting

it's quite sad to watch

I was really drunk when I posted that in my defense. Don't drink too much folks.

sturg33
01-12-2016, 10:26 PM
not once

but hey

good call

thanks

zitothebrave
01-12-2016, 10:42 PM
I was really drunk when I posted that in my defense. Don't drink too much folks.

What are you drinking? I'm working my way through my back stock of beer right now. A Shape of Hops to Come Woo

weso1
01-12-2016, 10:53 PM
What are you drinking? I'm working my way through my back stock of beer right now. A Shape of Hops to Come Woo

spiced rum and coke. Typically college football night drink.

The Chosen One
01-12-2016, 10:56 PM
spiced rum and coke. Typically college football night drink.

You know it's bad when there's no football games, let alone college football games going on right now.

weso1
01-12-2016, 11:00 PM
You know it's bad when there's no football games, let alone college football games going on right now.

The national championship was last night rube. I'm not drinking it tonight. I'm talking about last night. SOTU drinking is more classy. Yeah I pulled out the box of wine for tonight.

The Chosen One
01-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Sorry Wes, there's too many threads and posts about SOTU, didn't check timestamps.

I was just doublechecking, because I wasn't sure if you were also drinking and in the zone when you said Cruz would be President.

zitothebrave
01-12-2016, 11:06 PM
The national championship was last night rube. I'm not drinking it tonight. I'm talking about last night. SOTU drinking is more classy. Yeah I pulled out the box of wine for tonight.

SOTU drinking is exceptional. It's like derby drinking. A chance to be a classy drunk

weso1
01-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Sorry Wes, there's too many threads and posts about SOTU, didn't check timestamps.

I was just doublechecking, because I wasn't sure if you were also drinking and in the zone when you said Cruz would be President.

I'm not that crazy. I want Cruz to be president, but it's very obvious that Trump is going to be the next president.

weso1
01-12-2016, 11:11 PM
SOTU drinking is exceptional. It's like derby drinking. A chance to be a classy drunk

I take a lot of care in turning the spout on my boxed wine just right to make sure I get the perfect pour on a night like tonight.

zitothebrave
01-12-2016, 11:29 PM
I take a lot of care in turning the spout on my boxed wine just right to make sure I get the perfect pour on a night like tonight.

Everyone knows that you need to properly aerate your wine.