PDA

View Full Version : I got tickets to see Trump tomorrow

AerchAngel
04-01-2016, 11:26 PM
At our biggest high school, which has a nice auditorium.

As a black, I wonder how they would treat me. I can't bring a camera, but I will have my wife's iPhone.

Oklahomahawk
04-02-2016, 09:22 AM
At our biggest high school, which has a nice auditorium.

As a black, I wonder how they would treat me. I can't bring a camera, but I will have my wife's iPhone.

Do you have a Best Buy nearby or other large electronics store? They have sunglasses now that are actually like a camcorder and look really cool. You should get some and record the whole thing, whether the results be good or bad.

AerchAngel
04-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Yes we do. We have around 100k in pop in this area.

I hope he ask me to talk, it will definitely be viral. I won't harm his campaign, might help him to be honest.

57Brave
04-02-2016, 10:46 AM
do tell

Runnin
04-03-2016, 05:55 AM
Ask Trump how many abortions he's paid for.

50PoundHead
04-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Ask Trump how many abortions he's paid for.

Wouldn't matter. The woman would go to jail in the Trump universe.

Runnin
04-03-2016, 08:11 AM
Wouldn't matter. The woman would go to jail in the Trump universe.
Actually, a Trump universe (illegal abortion) wouldn't change for those with money. If Trump or his sons knocked some girl up they would do what guys like that always do. First, they'd try to lie or weasel out and if that didn't work they'd throw money at the problem until it went away.

weso1
04-03-2016, 09:36 AM
I've heard Trump changed his beliefs on abortion after he read his favorite bible verse two corinthians.

Runnin
04-03-2016, 10:18 AM
I've heard Trump changed his beliefs on abortion after he read his favorite bible verse two corinthians.

http://media.giphy.com/media/wjSXX7WMXR43K/giphy.gif

50PoundHead
04-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Actually, a Trump universe (illegal abortion) wouldn't change for those with money. If Trump or his sons knocked some girl up they would do what guys like that always do. First, they'd try to lie or weasel out and if that didn't work they'd throw money at the problem until it went away.

I came of age in a small town in the pre-Roe era and there were some quick vacations to New York for a few girls and their families. Not a rash of them, but enough to make us think, "What's in New York besides the Empire State Building and Yankee Stadium?" What the heck did us sodbusters know?