PDA

View Full Version : Hi

NinersSBChamps
08-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey guys.

I know some or many of you dislike me or whatever. I do enjoy talking sports and other non sense here. Glad to be back.

thethe
08-31-2013, 07:05 PM
Don't be egregiously hateful and you're fine. You need to understand what you said was over the line.

Other than that, at least I appreciate everyones contribution to the community. Well, aside from mine.

The Chosen One
08-31-2013, 07:46 PM
Debating on banning you again since when you got banned for 5 days we went on a 5 game winning streak. You come back and we're losing.

NinersSBChamps
08-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Debating on banning you again since when you got banned for 5 days we went on a 5 game winning streak. You come back and we're losing.

I was thinking about that too. If we win ten in a row, I will take a voluntarily leave of absence again. I left on purpose the first time. School started this past week and we are in the process of moving as well. It just so happened I did something naughty, but I was in the middle of sending a PM to Keith asking him to suspend me for 5 days.

weso1
08-31-2013, 08:26 PM
Welcome back niners. Good to have you have you back on the board my friend.

rico43
08-31-2013, 09:21 PM
I was thinking about that too. If we win ten in a row, I will take a voluntarily leave of absence again. I left on purpose the first time. School started this past week and we are in the process of moving as well. It just so happened I did something naughty, but I was in the middle of sending a PM to Keith asking him to suspend me for 5 days.

Welcome back, you rabble rousing SO*. Keep it real and civilized and you'll be welcome forever.

Bama9507
08-31-2013, 10:14 PM
Hey guys.

I know some or many of you dislike me or whatever. I do enjoy talking sports and other non sense here. Glad to be back.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/bugs-bunny-on-toilet-gif.gif