PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c

Krgrecw
09-10-2013, 08:01 AM
today apple announces two new iPhones. I expect Zito to bash both of the new phones sometime later today. The fingerprint scanner on the 5s looks pretty sweet if they can pull it off right. should open the iPhone up to being a mobile wallet in the future.

zitothebrave
09-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Same old same old. No one should be shocked or upset with the announcement. Also, don't be shocked if the finger print scanner is useless until iOS8. BTW, I like Apple's new OS design strategy, steal Windows design and Android features = Brilliance,

BlackwaterPark
09-10-2013, 09:50 AM
I just hope iOS7 comes out soon, I am ready for a change. Hardware wise I wont upgrade until next year so not too excited yet.

sturg33
09-10-2013, 12:45 PM
I finally got sick of Apples lack of technology upgrades and switched over to the GS4. Company offered both, so I took the Samsung. This is my first non-apple device.

First impressions - much more capable, much more customizable, way more technology capabilities. Much more complicated. Will take me a while to get used to.

zitothebrave
09-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Announcement of the device is basically what I expected. I'll give apple credit they attacked Samsung and I think they succeeded. THe 64 bit app thing will be the buzz word (similar to the Retina display) aside from a handful of uses it won't be worthwhile for the average user.

What I don't know is what will happen with the iPhone 5, will it just disappear?

zitothebrave
09-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Saw this on twitter, made me lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT0XKN1CUAArIgd.png

Bdawg2309
09-10-2013, 11:25 PM
"fingerprint scanner" conspiracy theorists just got a boner