PDA

View Full Version : ‘Go back to your own country’: Sikh man shot in his driveway

goldfly
03-05-2017, 02:17 AM
The 39-year-old Sikh man was working on his car in his driveway in Kent, Wash., just south of Seattle, when a man walked up wearing a mask and holding a gun.

According to a report in the Seattle Times, there was an altercation, and the gunman*— a stocky, 6-foot-tall white man wearing a mask over the bottom part of his face — said “Go back to your own country” and pulled the trigger.

Authorities*are investigating the shooting as a suspected hate crime, the newspaper reported.

The victim, whose name hasn’t been released, was shot in the arm at about 8 p.m. Friday and suffered injuries that are*not life-threatening, the newspaper*reported. The man who shot him is still on the loose. Kent Police have reached out to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies for help.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/04/go-back-to-your-own-country-sikh-man-shot-in-his-driveway-in-suspected-hate-crime/?utm_term=.9665b9f3f16c

cajunrevenge
03-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Hopefully the police put just as much effort into catching this masked man as they did the masked people at Berkley.

Runnin
03-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Some of these racists are going to end up getting shot and then all hell is gonna break loose.

goldfly
03-06-2017, 05:07 AM
Hopefully the police put just as much effort into catching this masked man as they did the masked people at Berkley.

you're rooting for someone who was shot to not really have the shooter be found?

****ing weird but your point, again, of not calling out the atrocity is noted

and your example is awful for a comparison of equal crimes

cajunrevenge
03-06-2017, 06:15 AM
No I just wanted to see if you would admit that police did little to protect people and outright dont care about catching those criminals.

And I dont see the big difference. The Berkley people attacked and hurt people because of their political views. Thats a hate crime and the police stood by and watched it. No one was killed in either scenario but a lot more people were hurt at Berkley.

cajunrevenge
03-08-2017, 09:34 AM
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/03/ann_arbor_woman_pleads_guilty_1.html

**** like this is why I have a hard time taking these "hate crimes" at face value. Generally it's easy to tell which are the fake ones because they try and project how they think conservatives think.

Hawk
03-08-2017, 09:59 AM
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/03/ann_arbor_woman_pleads_guilty_1.html

**** like this is why I have a hard time taking these "hate crimes" at face value. Generally it's easy to tell which are the fake ones because they try and project how they think conservatives think.

Bass eventually confessed that she had cut her own face after getting out of her Woman's Literature class.

"I had been in a discussion in my women's lit weirdly and there were a few people in my class that sort of said some things that scared me," she said. "...It was more like I wanted a concrete reason to be scared then to just talk, I guess."

Jeebus.