PDA

View Full Version : Beachy Backs off Throwing Program

Yogi44
09-12-2013, 11:48 AM
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/beachy-backs-off-throwing-program/nZtmD/

bravesnumberone
09-12-2013, 11:51 AM
It's time to start working him out at second base.

thethe
09-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Its like I've been saying for a while. Shut him down.

Yogi44
09-12-2013, 12:00 PM

Absolutely, better to see if alot of rest works. Throwing program can come in December.

bravebonebook
09-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Look at the bright side (besides getting all of these guys back healthy): after this ridiculous year full of injuries, karma alone dictates that we should only have 2 players total on the 15-day DL next year. Baseball gods, are you listening? We've had 2 years worth of injuries this season alone so you cannot play around with us next year!!

Heyward
09-12-2013, 01:40 PM

+1, no reason to pitch him the rest of this season.

bravesnumberone
09-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Look at the bright side (besides getting all of these guys back healthy): after this ridiculous year full of injuries, karma alone dictates that we should only have 2 players total on the 15-day DL next year. Baseball gods, are you listening? We've had 2 years worth of injuries this season alone so you cannot play around with us next year!!

It goes back even further than two years. Injuries completely crippled our WS chances in 2010. Chipper, Prado, JJ, Wagner. We had Troy Glaus and Brooks Conrad starting playoff games. I think when 2014 opens, we need to start a thread on who won't get injured.

tululush
09-13-2013, 12:30 AM
The baseball g-ds def owe us a world series trophy after all these injuries. **** them if they don't give it to us this year. Between the injuries and the infield fly rule last year something serious better be coming our way.

CyYoung31
09-13-2013, 12:44 AM
The baseball g-ds def owe us a world series trophy after all these injuries. **** them if they don't give it to us this year. Between the injuries and the infield fly rule last year something serious better be coming our way.

Infield fly rule? The list is laundry length even after that. A World Series trophy is the least they owe us.

Dalyn
09-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Infield fly rule? The list is laundry length even after that. A World Series trophy is the least they owe us.

They owe us a good BJ.