Blumpkin
09-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Is a fat, bloated, coagulated gravy, overweight lump of petrified horse ****

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 08:50 PM
This isn't who I think it is, is it?

Blumpkin
09-20-2013, 08:53 PM
That depends, do you think I am a chink Tennis Player?

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 08:55 PM
That depends, do you think I am a chink Tennis Player?
:cooter:

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 08:56 PM
What took you so long, and how did you find this place?

I sent an e-mail to your old old old e-mail I had. IDK if you even checked it anymore.

<3 Missed You. Hope you don't go on hiatus again after you lose an avatar bet.

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 08:58 PM
I think the Patriots avatar pretty much gives you up. :Alone:

Blumpkin
09-20-2013, 09:01 PM
I went over to the BBQ to call Zito a fat **** and nobody had posted there in like 2 months. So I PM'd AA and he said everyone went to a new board(didn't tell me where). I just googled zitos screen name. After navigating my way through all the overeaters anonymous and beastiality websites, I found him here

TURBO
09-20-2013, 09:05 PM
good to have you back. Need another Pats fan up in this place.

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 09:08 PM
I feel as if the BBQ Circle Jerk is almost complete. Only missing the Stormin' Mormon now.

Brule
Terrorist Kid
TURBS
natsfan
thethe
aces
Carp
Dillon
weso

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Gonna have to say...

9/10 on the entrance
1/10 on the username choice.

Your wrestling comps: Fandango & Bray Wyatt

:pound:

Blumpkin
09-20-2013, 09:10 PM
WTF is Dillon

Blumpkin
09-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Gonna have to say...

9/10 on the entrance
1/10 on the username choice.

:pound:

I figured if you approved this name I would stay, if not then I knew it would suck ass

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 09:11 PM
WTF is Dillon

DILLONTHEPAT

Oh how you must've forgotten old man.

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 09:12 PM
I figured if you approved this name I would stay, if not then I knew it would suck ass

Well I've been rejecting usernames left and right, because I'm getting about 50-60 spambot registrations per day...

Luckily I decided to skim through the list and try and find legitimate people who were registering. I've just been rejecting everything because of all the spam registrations.

Blumpkin
09-20-2013, 09:18 PM
DILLONTHEPAT

Oh how you must've forgotten old man.

That's me, or are you being facetious

weso1
09-20-2013, 09:19 PM
What took you so long, and how did you find this place?

Brule got bored and figured now was a good time to come up with this persona.

The Chosen One
09-20-2013, 09:21 PM
That's me, or are you being facetious

I could've written

Toma
Dillon
BradyCocksucker
MrsBellichick
MadameHamilton

or any of your other personas, I just got lazy and used Dillon instead.

Gary82
09-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Is a fat, bloated, coagulated gravy, overweight lump of petrified horse ****

Coagulated Gravy sounds like a Les Claypool album.

CyYoung31
09-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Why am I so much better than everyone here?

weso1
09-21-2013, 06:51 AM

Because you're a hall of fame pitcher?

Blumpkin
09-21-2013, 09:01 AM

We all suck, you just tend to tickle life's balls while fingering his ass

zitothebrave
09-21-2013, 10:24 AM
http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/aaron10.jpg

http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/aaron8.jpg

http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/aaron2.jpg

The Chosen One
09-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Gonna have to give that post a huge thumbs down Zeets. After all the name calling he did to you, your best comeback are pictures?

zitothebrave
09-21-2013, 11:09 AM
I don't really have to say anything. I didn't idolize a player who is in jail for multiple homicides.

Blumpkin
09-21-2013, 11:21 AM
I don't really have to say anything. I didn't idolize a player who is in jail for multiple homicides.

What are you talking about, Landon Donovan has been killing the art of soccer for 10 years

Blumpkin
09-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Watching Zito idolize American soccer players like they are actually good or something, must be how Puerto Ricans feel watching Carlos Arroyo play on the national Basketball team. It is actually kind of depressing

zitothebrave
09-21-2013, 11:29 AM
What are you talking about, Landon Donovan has been killing the art of soccer for 10 years

Mighty good comeback. Did you think of that one yourself or did you need help?

zitothebrave
09-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Watching Zito idolize American soccer players like they are actually good or something, must be how Puerto Ricans feel watching Carlos Arroyo play on the national Basketball team. It is actually kind of depressing

Remember when the Giants won the Superbowl and you proceeded to go into exile? That was a good time for America.

Blumpkin
09-21-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't think so. If you remember I specifically said the Giants would win(now 2007 was different). I left because 2 ****ing stalkers on the BBQ came over to the patriots board and spammed it and lost me moderation. I could give 2 ****s what anyone says about me but that board had several business clients of mine and family members on it. It was just kind of ****ed and made me look like a 12 year old. But whatever, I left that board as well

Gary82
09-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Gonna have to give that post a huge thumbs down Zeets. After all the name calling he did to you, your best comeback are pictures?

Original content pictures would have been acceptable.

Gary82
09-21-2013, 12:24 PM
We all suck, you just tend to tickle life's balls while fingering his ass

I....I mean Life appreciates the extra effort.

Blumpkin
09-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Gary do you play guitar still? I met Joe Bonamassa about 6 months ago and actually hung out with him for a while. Guy is brilliant(pretty cool as well)

weso1
09-21-2013, 09:04 PM
http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/aaron10.jpg

http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/aaron8.jpg

http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/aaron2.jpg

I don't usually complain about spelling, but... damn.

Gary82
09-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Gary do you play guitar still? I met Joe Bonamassa about 6 months ago and actually hung out with him for a while. Guy is brilliant(pretty cool as well)

Yeah I still **** around on the guitar. My gear makes me sound better than I really am, but I digress.

Joe's got skills. That's cool he's a kind of guy you can hang with.

Gary82
09-21-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't usually complain about spelling, but... damn.

I BEFORE E, MOTHER ****ER.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/Wktd5gxoZG8/hqdefault.jpg

gilesfan
09-27-2013, 12:48 PM

No, he actually like Clint Demspey although Donavan is significantly better (and smarter for staying in the lower leagues)

The Chosen One
04-29-2014, 01:02 AM
Hey zito just wondering about catcher stats from framing pitches... how does it factor in umpires who have terrible strike zones and umpires that have liberal strike zones?

The difference between Angel Hernandez/C.B. Buckner and a Jim Joyce?

Mac has been rated one of the best at framing pitches, but just curious how and if does it factor in who's behind the plate? I think that makes a huge impact.

zitothebrave
04-29-2014, 07:25 AM
So do you just drunk necro threads?

As far as umping, I assume it doesn't. I believe the idea of tracking number of won strikes and lost balls they assume that umpire data will semi-normalize and the difference will be negligible (read most catchers will have the same number of games with a tight calling ump as an ump with a loose zone)

Mac is great at framing pitches because he mastered the art of the slight fade. It's the best way of framing. The jerk method many people utilize doesn't work to be better at framing. The soft movement doesn't always work either but without a jarring motion it can trick the umpire into doubting his gut instinct and giving you a strike. A good umpire wouldn't be influenced by framing because they should be calling the pitch before it crosses the plate.

zitothebrave
04-29-2014, 08:22 AM
BTW SAV I hate you for reminding me that this turdball was posting here. But I love you for reminding me that gilesfan said Landycakes is better than Dempsey. Hahaha. Not was, I won't argue past performances. Landycakes was big for the US. But Dempsey right now is the second (3rd if Jozy finds his form again) best US player and Landycakes may not make the WC roster. I think he will, but he went from a virtual lock to fighting for a spot not just starting but period. Personally I hope he returns to form, because I don't like the other midfield options the US has, because their best option is Fabian Johnson who I want at fullback cause there's no way I want Cameron and Beasley as the starters. Shea and Green aren't ready for that role yet, so the next option is Bedoya who I love his hustle but he's not a skilled player. Only other kind of option is to slide Mix up there but then we'd have a mid field full of central midfielders with no ability out wide (Zusi is a creative central midfielder by trade) The other possibility if Landy cakes doesn't make is something like a 4-1-2-1-2 Go with Beckerman or Cameron as a CDM, let Bradley and Zusi play behind Dempsey, Altidore, and Johannsson but that's a really bold move considering we have inexperienced full backs who I'm sure would get crushed by Ronaldo and need that second midfield support.

Anyway rambling rant aside. Lol Donovan being better than Dempsey.

ESP47
05-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Come back Blumpkin. This thread is hilarious.