PDA

View Full Version : Kenya mall attack

goldfly
09-25-2013, 04:49 AM
For those that we're asking why they attacked the mall

Somali Islamist group al-Shabab said it had carried out the attack in retaliation for Kenyan army operations in Somalia

Al-Shabab, which is linked to al-Qaeda, has repeatedly threatened attacks on Kenyan soil if Nairobi did not pull its troops out of Somalia.

There are about 4,000 Kenyan troops in the south of Somalia as part of an African Union force supporting Somali government forces.

thethe
09-25-2013, 05:25 AM
Al-Shabab is trying to establish an Islamist state in Somalia. That is something Africa doesn't want because it will further destabilize the region.

sturg33
09-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Shocking

thethe
09-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Shocking

Please elaborate sir.

sturg33
09-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Please elaborate sir.

Their reason for attacking

thethe
09-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Their reason for attacking

When does it stop? How much land should Africa just hand over to them?

zitothebrave
09-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Al-Shabab is trying to establish an Islamist state in Somalia. That is something Africa doesn't want because it will further destabilize the region.

Further destabilize Somalia? DAFUQ?

thethe
09-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Further destabilize Somalia? DAFUQ?

All of Africa sir.

weso1
09-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Is Africa a government?

gilesfan
09-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Al-Shabab and the white widow want Sharia law in Somalia. According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

zitothebrave
09-27-2013, 03:37 PM
All of Africa sir.

I'm pretty sure they're fighting in Somalia, while that's part of Africa, it's hardly the only one.

goldfly
09-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Al-Shabab and the white widow want Sharia law in Somalia. According to the Sharia law:

• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.

these people who want this are the people i group the "America needs prayer in school" crowd with

just so you know

thethe
09-27-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm no fan of any organized religion but the two are not the same.

thethe
09-27-2013, 04:37 PM

Run of the mil peaceful people. Couldn't imagine that they would do anything unless provoked.

sturg33
09-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Run of the mil peaceful people. Couldn't imagine that they would do anything unless provoked.

So what is you're view of unpeaceful? Is it killing innocent people? Then I ask again, what is your view of America?

thethe
09-27-2013, 04:54 PM
So what is you're view of unpeaceful? Is it killing innocent people? Then I ask again, what is your view of America?

I don't know. Believing you should rip off someone's clitoris kind of rubs me the wrong way. Seems like you all are cool with their ideology.

sturg33
09-27-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't know. Believing you should rip off someone's clitoris kind of rubs me the wrong way. Seems like you all are cool with their ideology.

No... I think some of the things the radicals do are disgusting.

I also think they are no threat to us unless we continue to occupy their land. Why have they been able to kill so many of us? Because we have bases all over their sand - which is exactly what Osama said he wanted, so now they can target us over there.

thethe
09-27-2013, 05:01 PM
No... I think some of the things the radicals do are disgusting.

I also think they are no threat to us unless we continue to occupy their land. Why have they been able to kill so many of us? Because we have bases all over their sand - which is exactly what Osama said he wanted, so now they can target us over there.

You don't know what the alternative would have looked like. If we went Ron Paul's route there could be peace or northern Africa would all be under sharia law and they'd have a nuclear arsenal

zitothebrave
09-27-2013, 05:17 PM
You don't know what the alternative would have looked like. If we went Ron Paul's route there could be peace or northern Africa would all be under sharia law and they'd have a nuclear arsenal

Hooray imperialism!!

gilesfan
09-27-2013, 08:31 PM
these people who want this are the people i group the "America needs prayer in school" crowd with

just so you know

Do the America needs prayer crowd go around shooting up shopping malls?

goldfly
09-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Do the America needs prayer crowd go around shooting up shopping malls?

na, just blown up some buildings and killed some people here and there

which is like totally different cause they were white doing it in the name of God

instead of being brown and doing in the name of God aka Allah

gilesfan
09-28-2013, 08:46 AM
I guess we could compare terrorist organizations?

thethe
09-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Wonder what the total killings of innocent people would be for both sides.

AerchAngel
09-28-2013, 09:38 AM
na, just blown up some buildings and killed some people here and there

which is like totally different cause they were white doing it in the name of God

instead of being brown and doing in the name of God aka Allah

Cult of Scientology, WestBoro Cult perhaps, but regular Christian churches, highly doubtful.

I do not know of any Christian faiths that believes in executing people for anything better yet you are free to serve whomever. They aren't going to kill you if you leave the church, Cult Of Scientology notwithstanding.

thethe
09-30-2013, 06:44 AM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24329821

More attacks on civilians. Man these people are wonderful. We are the bullies.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 09:52 AM
You just don't get it do you thethe? No one is saying these folks are good. We're simply saying and have been since the get go, that the big reason we've been attacked is our involvement.

thethe
09-30-2013, 09:56 AM
You just don't get it do you thethe? No one is saying these folks are good. We're simply saying and have been since the get go, that the big reason we've been attacked is our involvement.

And my point is that these people don't require provocation. They use our acts as excuses to enter into conflict that they want to be in anyway.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 09:58 AM
And my point is that these people don't require provocation. They use our acts as excuses to enter into conflict that they want to be in anyway.

They do require provocation. Otherwise they'd stick to local business. But attacking big bad America is great propaganda.

thethe
09-30-2013, 10:01 AM
They do require provocation. Otherwise they'd stick to local business. But attacking big bad America is great propaganda.

Yup groups that are named "Western Education is Forbidden" which attack schools really require provocation. We are dealing with clinically insane inviduals. You can't rationally come up with a solution on how to deal with them.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Yup groups that are named "Western Education is Forbidden" which attack schools really require provocation. We are dealing with clinically insane inviduals. You can't rationally come up with a solution on how to deal with them.

Yes but we give them means of recruiting by assaulting them on their soil. Let them handle their **** locally, this **** will solve itself.

thethe
09-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Yes but we give them means of recruiting by assaulting them on their soil. Let them handle their **** locally, this **** will solve itself.

We prevent them from taking over large amounts of land and being able to freely plan their activities. Every day I hope and prey that one of these groups don't get their hands on a nuclear bomb. The US and her allies are doing a great job at ensuring the terrorists are not comfortable. Unfortunately its not a battle that can be "won" but I think its for sure a losing battle if we do nothing.

Its not just the Western Countries that acknowledge it. Even ****ed up Africa sees the problem with the radicals and do whatever they can to push them out.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 10:13 AM
Africa sees problems with them because they're trying to overthrow their government so of course they're gonna back their government. That's moronic to say. These violent radicals will not hold power, it's not in their nature. I mean the only one who did for any real time was the Taliban and that was in an insignificant country where they didn't really retain control.

thethe
09-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Africa sees problems with them because they're trying to overthrow their government so of course they're gonna back their government. That's moronic to say. These violent radicals will not hold power, it's not in their nature. I mean the only one who did for any real time was the Taliban and that was in an insignificant country where they didn't really retain control.

Obviously the raicals have never controlled anything of significance (although I would argue that Iran is run by radicals)...the Western powers won't allow that to happen and thankfully they do it.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 10:22 AM
No they won't maintain power because their laws aren't built for the 21st century and will fail. Western intervention only helps their recruitment cause.

thethe
09-30-2013, 10:25 AM
No they won't maintain power because their laws aren't built for the 21st century and will fail. Western intervention only helps their recruitment cause.

You or I don't know that. They would rule with fear and have absolute devotion from enough of the population where they could make it work.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 10:26 AM
You or I don't know that. They would rule with fear and have absolute devotion from enough of the population where they could make it work.

They could in certain countries, but not in all.

thethe
09-30-2013, 10:30 AM
They could in certain countries, but not in all.

Thanks professor. You're a funny guy.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 10:45 AM
It's really quite simple. Unless propped up by a stronger force, they cannot keep down the will of the masses.

sturg33
09-30-2013, 11:23 AM

Exactly... People aren't easily recruited to be suicidal unless they are incensed with hatred. The US provides them all the incentive they need by killing families and innocent people. Take away the recruiting center and the radicals will slowly die off and become insignificant.

gilesfan
09-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Exactly... People aren't easily recruited to be suicidal unless they are incensed with hatred. The US provides them all the incentive they need by killing families and innocent people. Take away the recruiting center and the radicals will slowly die off and become insignificant.

Except the numerous instances of them doing so that have been posted time and time again. I guess Kenya has been bombing Al Queda in Somalia and killing innocent people, huh?

sturg33
09-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Except the numerous instances of them doing so that have been posted time and time again. I guess Kenya has been bombing Al Queda in Somalia and killing innocent people, huh?

I see you completely missed the point once again... Run along

thethe
09-30-2013, 12:22 PM
So you believe that the terroist acts in Africa are partially the US fault for instigating this violence?

gilesfan
09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Hold on. He's checking his Rand Paul fanboy reddit page to see if there are any answers.

sturg33
09-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Hold on. He's checking his Rand Paul fanboy reddit page to see if there are any answers.

This is a big talking point of yours... Yet everytime I'm asked a question I (try to) answer as quickly as possible

sturg33
09-30-2013, 12:57 PM
So you believe that the terroist acts in Africa are partially the US fault for instigating this violence?

Realistically - I'm sure it is related.

Osama was very vocal about US' aggression and used it to help him recruit more radicals. Al Queda leaders would target individuals who had family members/friends killed in conflicts, sanctions, or strikes. These are easy targets because they now want revenge. Once you have them in the group, you can get them to carry out missions on anyone.

Like I said, there are very few people who are just naturally willing to commit suicide unless they are seeking revenge. The US is a great tool for the radicals to grow their membership.

sturg33
09-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Also thethe, I'm glad you were able to understand the point unllike GF who is quite possibly the dumbest poster on the internet.

thethe
09-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Realistically - I'm sure it is related.

Osama was very vocal about US' aggression and used it to help him recruit more radicals. Al Queda leaders would target individuals who had family members/friends killed in conflicts, sanctions, or strikes. These are easy targets because they now want revenge. Once you have them in the group, you can get them to carry out missions on anyone.

Like I said, there are very few people who are just naturally willing to commit suicide unless they are seeking revenge. The US is a great tool for the radicals to grow their membership.

Speaking to your last point, its like I mentioned before with Zito. We are trying to rationally explain why these people are doing the things they are doing. The realty of the situation is that children are being brainwashed from birth that Western Culture is an extention of the devil and that Muhammed put them on this earth to destroy it. You can't stop that from happening and it has happened for hundreds of years. I have ALWAYS agreed that we strengthen the flames but as Billy Joel would say, "We didn't start the fire."

Again, the Boko Harim are attacking innocent civilians because they are learning non-Islamic facts. How can you negotiate with people like this? I don't believe it will go away if we ignore it either.

gilesfan
09-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Also thethe, I'm glad you were able to understand the point unllike GF who is quite possibly the dumbest poster on the internet.

You don't have a point. You never do. You sound like a teenager that read a Ron Paul book and now just repeats everything the guy said. Then when every anybody counters your claim, you run an hide for a day and then come back with more tin foil/Ron Paul crap.

You claim these terrorists only commit violence because they are bombed or having family members that have been killed by bombs in the ME. (yet to find 1 example, it's just more rhetoric) This is an example of Al Queda trying to take over Somalia and forcing their Sharia Law onto the people and Kenya helping to stop it. Thus, Al Queda goes and bombs innocent people at a shopping mall.

The way that you justify terrorist acts (and yes the U.S. has done some terrible **** as well) is disgusting. I just hope there aren't too many young, dumb, impressionable young idiots like yourself that believe what they are reading on the sites you find this crap. If you would actually talk to people that have been over to some of these countries (or been there yourself) you could talk with a more knowledgeable opinion. Go have a conversation with someone that grew up in Israel....someone from Iraq. Go talk to some soldiers that have had there feet on the ground in Afghanistan and Iraq. Talk to them about what they believe. Or you can just read some more Ron Paul books about how the world only hates us because of bombings.

thethe
09-30-2013, 01:31 PM
The only thing these people know is how to kill innocent people to make a point. I just don't get how anybody can defend/rationalize what they are doing. They even bomb eachother so its clearly not just a we hate America because they bomb us thing.

NOBODY GETS ALONG WITH RADICAL ISLAMISTS!

gilesfan
09-30-2013, 01:34 PM
The only thing these people know is how to kill innocent people to make a point. I just don't get how anybody can defend/rationalize what they are doing. They even bomb eachother so its clearly not just a we hate America because they bomb us thing.

NOBODY GETS ALONG WITH RADICAL ISLAMISTS!

They are taught from a very young age. it would be one thing if they just believed other religions were bad, but they believe people that believe in other religions should die.

thethe
09-30-2013, 01:37 PM
They are taught from a very young age. it would be one thing if they just believed other religions were bad, but they believe people that believe in other religions should die.

And its been going on for hundreds of years. They just finally have the technology and means of transportation to branch out and take their mission to other countries.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 05:27 PM
You don't have a point. You never do. You sound like a teenager that read a Ron Paul book and now just repeats everything the guy said. Then when every anybody counters your claim, you run an hide for a day and then come back with more tin foil/Ron Paul crap.

You claim these terrorists only commit violence because they are bombed or having family members that have been killed by bombs in the ME. (yet to find 1 example, it's just more rhetoric) This is an example of Al Queda trying to take over Somalia and forcing their Sharia Law onto the people and Kenya helping to stop it. Thus, Al Queda goes and bombs innocent people at a shopping mall.

The way that you justify terrorist acts (and yes the U.S. has done some terrible **** as well) is disgusting. I just hope there aren't too many young, dumb, impressionable young idiots like yourself that believe what they are reading on the sites you find this crap. If you would actually talk to people that have been over to some of these countries (or been there yourself) you could talk with a more knowledgeable opinion. Go have a conversation with someone that grew up in Israel....someone from Iraq. Go talk to some soldiers that have had there feet on the ground in Afghanistan and Iraq. Talk to them about what they believe. Or you can just read some more Ron Paul books about how the world only hates us because of bombings.

Reading comprehension is not your strongsuit. You should stop before you make yourself look like a bigger fool than usual.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 05:27 PM
And its been going on for hundreds of years. They just finally have the technology and means of transportation to branch out and take their mission to other countries.

LULZ

LULZ LULZ LULZ

Sorry thethe that made me laugh my ass off.

thethe
09-30-2013, 05:45 PM
So let me ask you guys. What explanation can you give why they send suicide bombers on their own people? Is that also the united states fault?

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 05:49 PM
I've already clearly explained what the US part has been. I'm not gonna keep reposting the same thing over and over again.

The US doesn't make these guys terrorists, but the US gives them ammo and more importantly ammo to use against us. If the US was less involved over there, then they would focus their hate more locally. You have to realize the US is just used as recruitment and then they split attacks up to local and international interest.

thethe
09-30-2013, 05:53 PM
So its the united states fault they bomb each other? Hysterical. Didn't realize the US had the power to make Sunnis and shia hate eachother.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 06:05 PM
So its the united states fault they bomb each other? Hysterical. Didn't realize the US had the power to make Sunnis and shia hate eachother.

No it's not, but the US gives fringe groups a target so that when they attack they can make people feel part of a larger plan. Again without US intervention we'd have this on more of a local skirmish. Which is what both of these are, local skirmishes.

thethe
09-30-2013, 06:21 PM
No it's not, but the US gives fringe groups a target so that when they attack they can make people feel part of a larger plan. Again without US intervention we'd have this on more of a local skirmish. Which is what both of these are, local skirmishes.

These people are predisposed to doing these types of things. They do not need reasons to do it. It would have happened naturally. They can't get along with eachother so it was obvious they wouldn't play well with others. They would have gotten NI (Needs Improvement) in kindergarten.

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 06:23 PM
But they're allowed to have a recruiting base that wouldn't exist otherwise. Why do you think they don't bomb China? Or Japan?

thethe
09-30-2013, 06:29 PM
But they're allowed to have a recruiting base that wouldn't exist otherwise. Why do you think they don't bomb China? Or Japan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18276864

It is just starting. Once China starts fighting back which they are doing (link below) the amount of attacks will increase.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-19099406

thethe
09-30-2013, 07:41 PM
I guess you were shocked to see that Zito?

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 07:58 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18276864

It is just starting. Once China starts fighting back which they are doing (link below) the amount of attacks will increase.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-19099406

OK I should have exempted that province. Japan would be the better example overall of course.

But knowing the history of that province, the PRC propped up the Mujahidin. Sound familiar?

thethe
09-30-2013, 08:07 PM
OK I should have exempted that province. Japan would be the better example overall of course.

But knowing the history of that province, the PRC propped up the Mujahidin. Sound familiar?

Sure it sounds familiar. Its your consistent message that its never the radicals fault. Way to meet my expectations!

zitothebrave
09-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Sure thethe. SUUUUUUURE.

Not at all similar to you know the Mujahidin we propped up in Afghanistan. It's another part of the world where all we need to do is get rid of our dependence on oil and they can go eff themselves.

thethe
09-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Its never there fault...its cool.

goldfly
09-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Its never there fault...its cool.

their

sturg33
10-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Question for the board... Let's take a look at our last two miserably failed wars... Iraq and Afghanistan

Afghanistan was because of revenge of 9/11 - to go and kill Osama. But if I recall correctly, it was the US CIA who trained Bin Laden, financed him, and armed him to help us fight Russia... Perhaps, with a little less intervention, we may not have had to deal with him 20 years later.

Iraq was because Sadamm was a mad man who was gonna unlease nukes on us. But if I recall correctly, it was the US government who put him in power, sent him money and weapons for him to fight Iran for us. Perhaps, with a little less intervention, we may not have had to deal with him 15 years later.

There are many many more examples. But I'll start with these two... Did the US interventionist foreign policy have anything to do with what later backfired and helped kill thousands of Americans?

And GF, before you start you 13 year old bitching, I'm traveling at the moment and may not be able to respond within minutes of your nonsense.

sturg33
10-01-2013, 01:38 AM

I never have a point? Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean I don't have a point... If I don't have a point, what the hell am I posting then?

Funny you should mention the rest of your typical rah rah nonsense. To go in order, 1. My best friend I grew up was in Afghanistan on 2 tours, and told me about some ****ed up ****. 2. My girlfriend's grandfather was in the holocaust - and she argues with me daily about my stance on our support of Israel (so sorry I don't believe we should blindly be their bitch like you do). Perhaps if the US interventionist foreign policy didn't overthrow the democratically elected government of Iran in 1953, we may not be facing the "grave threat" that we supposedly do today with Iran. But no, our actions never result in anything bad! 3. I'm actually traveling to Pakistan next month - I'm very much looking forward to it.

goldfly
10-01-2013, 01:46 AM
you didn't even cover that we gave him the chemical weapons that killed Iranians in that conflict

and with that and our policies/support of the Shah and his thugs of torture and killing of Iranians and our total disregard for Iranian elections that were democratic

led to the problems we are facing right now to this day with Iran

never understood Americans on this topic. they expect these other people in other countries to just put up with our **** and do nothing when it comes to us killing their families and destroying their countries

i really don't get it.

edit: i was replying to your 02:32am post when i started and didn't notice my battery was dying. had to go find a charger

thethe
10-01-2013, 05:23 AM
Question for the board... Let's take a look at our last two miserably failed wars... Iraq and Afghanistan

Afghanistan was because of revenge of 9/11 - to go and kill Osama. But if I recall correctly, it was the US CIA who trained Bin Laden, financed him, and armed him to help us fight Russia... Perhaps, with a little less intervention, we may not have had to deal with him 20 years later.

Iraq was because Sadamm was a mad man who was gonna unlease nukes on us. But if I recall correctly, it was the US government who put him in power, sent him money and weapons for him to fight Iran for us. Perhaps, with a little less intervention, we may not have had to deal with him 15 years later.

There are many many more examples. But I'll start with these two... Did the US interventionist foreign policy have anything to do with what later backfired and helped kill thousands of Americans?

And GF, before you start you 13 year old bitching, I'm traveling at the moment and may not be able to respond within minutes of your nonsense.

I have agreed with you numerous times that the US has done a lot of stupid things. Not sure why you continue to bring this up. I have never said that we are perfect.

gilesfan
10-01-2013, 08:42 AM
I never have a point? Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean I don't have a point... If I don't have a point, what the hell am I posting then?

I've wondered that a lot.

sturg33
10-01-2013, 09:05 AM
I've wondered that a lot.

Sick burn bro.

You're really out of your element on the political board... no shame in that. Just go back to finding topless pictures of Redskins so you can compare who has the nicer 6-pack

gilesfan
10-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Yeah, bc quoting **** of Ron Paul fanboy sites makes you knowledgeable.

sturg33
10-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah, bc quoting **** of Ron Paul fanboy sites makes you knowledgeable.

Sorry - what have I quoted, and from which site?

I need a ron paul site to find so if you know of some let me know.

thethe
10-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Regardless of this petty back and forth going on:

I just still don't understand how some of you appear to be rationalizing the horrible acts of terrorism that are being carried out.

I would get it if it was just planned attacks against US citizens or US property or US military personel. Then the connections to our activities around the world would have more credence. But the issue is that these radicals are attacking EVERYONE and it doesn't even stop at non-Muslims. They are attacking eachother. So the question is the chicken or the egg. Is it really our fault they are this violent or was it always this way?

Again, I agree that we have strengthen the flames to a certain extent but the world has a big issue in this upcoming century. Terrorism is not localized anymore and its only a matter of time before it affects every developed or develoing nation in the world as the recent developments the last few years in China shows. You just can't negotiate with a group of people who feel you should die because you don't believe in their diety.

gilesfan
10-01-2013, 01:44 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/search?q=Ron+Paul&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

sturg33
10-01-2013, 02:40 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/search?q=Ron+Paul&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

never seen this site before. I'm not a reddit guy. Thanks

goldfly
10-01-2013, 04:08 PM
never seen reddit?

what the ****

sturg33
10-01-2013, 04:24 PM
never seen reddit?

what the ****

Never seen the ron paul reddit... And I don't frequent reddit anyways

gilesfan
10-01-2013, 07:39 PM
never seen this site before. I'm not a reddit guy. Thanks

The info you post is directly from there

sturg33
10-01-2013, 10:22 PM
The info you post is directly from there

Care to show an example?

Cause I've never seen that site.

Metaphysicist
10-02-2013, 12:28 PM
I need a ron paul site to find so if you know of some let me know.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/is_this_real_life101-1.gif