PDA

View Full Version : the Fight

Krgrecw
08-24-2017, 09:36 PM
How do you guys see this playing out? I think Mayweather in 3. I expect Mayweather to play with McGregor and not go for the knockout until round 3.

If anyone wants I can give them a link to watch the fight for free.

Runnin
08-24-2017, 11:15 PM
How do you guys see this playing out? I think Mayweather in 3. I expect Mayweather to play with McGregor and not go for the knockout until round 3.

If anyone wants I can give them a link to watch the fight for free.

That sounds like a smart plan for Mayweather but if McGregor tries to ambush he'll likely leave himself open and it would be over.

I would appreciate a link though I'll try firstrow too.

Hawk
08-25-2017, 01:20 AM
I'm interested in a link as well.

goldfly
08-25-2017, 02:56 AM
post the link

i expect a boring ass fight like every other time that woman abusing chump fights

Tapate50
08-25-2017, 05:53 AM
post the link

i expect a boring ass fight like every other time that woman abusing chump fights

Yeah, pretty much this. They aren't great entertainment

NinersSBChamps
08-25-2017, 08:41 AM
I will take a link if you got it too.

I think the script is already set anyway, but in the tiny percent chance that it isn't, this could be fun to watch.

Tapate50
08-25-2017, 09:39 AM
Long shot, but I'd like to see CM catch that little duck and runner with a monster shot. But he is just so fast.

Makes for TERRIBLE TV.

cajunrevenge
08-25-2017, 02:40 PM
I know very little about MMA. Next to nothing about Mayweather/Boxing and even less about the other guy. I understand why he is a massive underdog but we are in living in a world with Trump as President so I am predicting the other guy to win. I know he cant do any of the MMA takedown or kick boxing but is it against the rules to fake it to throw Mayweather off?

zitothebrave
08-25-2017, 05:14 PM
I don't think Mayweather wins in a knockout personally. He hasn't knocked anyone out in 6 years. But I think he wins resoundingly. I think he maybe sweeps all 12 rounds. I certainly hope McGregor lands a few viscous blows to his head. I will root for McGregor but there's little chance that he'll win. It would be like Christiano Ronaldo going to play in the NFL, while a great athlete in his own regard, it's virtually impossible to go dominate the best in another sport you have only minimal familiarity with.

TURBO
08-25-2017, 06:09 PM
link?

goldfly
08-26-2017, 03:07 AM
So like his boys promises

They aren't delivered it seems

Tapate50
08-26-2017, 06:33 AM
So like his boys promises

They aren't delivered it seems

Keep it in the right section.

Krgrecw
08-26-2017, 10:27 AM
Ripple.is

Should have it. They have every other mma/boxing ppv

acesfull86
08-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know if the fight can be watched tomorrow on Showtime on demand? Can't remember if they make PPV fights available. Not looking forward to staying up late to watch what I think is going to be a snoozefest, but I'd also hate to miss it if by some miracle it lives up to the hype.

The Chosen One
08-26-2017, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know if the fight can be watched tomorrow on Showtime on demand? Can't remember if they make PPV fights available. Not looking forward to staying up late to watch what I think is going to be a snoozefest, but I'd also hate to miss it if by some miracle it lives up to the hype.

Usually 2-3 weeks after the fight it's broadcasted. HBO does same with their big PPV fights.

The Chosen One
08-26-2017, 09:18 PM
I have like zero interest in watching this fight.

NinersSBChamps
08-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Just like Pacman-Floyd the fight is being delayed again. Having issues with PPV...

NinersSBChamps
08-26-2017, 10:32 PM
And not that I care much, but that link you sent is bunk. Takes you to some website, but there isn't any actual stream that I see.

The Chosen One
08-26-2017, 10:35 PM
Atdhe.To

Hawk
08-27-2017, 12:08 AM
Krg - thanks for the link. It worked perfectly and I was able to watch the whole thing in HD with zero lag.

Entertaining fight from start to finish.

bravesnumberone
08-27-2017, 12:10 AM
Maybe Pay Per View will air Floyd's next fight with a woman.

Carp
08-27-2017, 12:25 AM
Good fight for a boxing match. But I just find boxing boring in general. That first fight of the night was a snooze fest.

thewupk
08-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Mayweather is the goat

bravesnumberone
08-27-2017, 03:35 PM
I'd pay good money to see prime Ali or prime Tyson squash him.

goldfly
08-27-2017, 03:51 PM
Mayweather is the goat

lol

cajunrevenge
08-27-2017, 03:59 PM
I don't know much about Mayweather but I think the critisisim I have been hearing is some bull. Why shouldn't he take fights when he thinks it benefits him the most. That's just smart business.

thewupk
08-27-2017, 04:32 PM
lol

pound for pound I don't think anyone is better.

thewupk
08-27-2017, 04:36 PM
I don't know much about Mayweather but I think the critisisim I have been hearing is some bull. Why shouldn't he take fights when he thinks it benefits him the most. That's just smart business.

He's 50 and 0 and has a record 26 consecutive wins in a row that were title matches. He's one of the best defensive boxers in history and since CompuBox came out has shown to be one of the most accurate with his punches as well. People want to bitch and complain all they want but Mayweather has earned the attention/hype/record that he has. As they say. Haters gonna hate.

Krgrecw
08-27-2017, 05:35 PM
I thought Mayweather was just playing with McGregor last night. I know that Mayweather isnt a heavy hitter who goes for knockouts but McGregor didn't even know how to properly defend himself.

Floyd is a descipable human being who seems to get a pass because he's an athlete.

bravesnumberone
08-27-2017, 05:45 PM
He's 50 and 0 and has a record 26 consecutive wins in a row that were title matches. He's one of the best defensive boxers in history and since CompuBox came out has shown to be one of the most accurate with his punches as well. People want to bitch and complain all they want but Mayweather has earned the attention/hype/record that he has. As they say. Haters gonna hate.

Don't really care about boxing. Not doubting his greatness as a fighter. I do have a significant problem with the worshipping of him I'm seeing all over the internet. Because from all the reports of his past, he's a real piece of filth.

thewupk
08-27-2017, 05:58 PM
Don't really care about boxing. Not doubting his greatness as a fighter. I do have a significant problem with the worshipping of him I'm seeing all over the internet. Because from all the reports of his past, he's a real piece of filth.

Well I'm strictly talking about his ability in the ring. I don't really care about what kind of person is outside of the ring. And at least to me it's more about acknowledging his talent and not worshiping. I never got people that tried to make role models out of pro athletes.

zitothebrave
08-27-2017, 08:28 PM
pound for pound I don't think anyone is better.

Sugar Ray Robinson. Including his AMateur career, he went 126 straight matches with a victory. And of course for heavy weights you have Ali and Lewis.